login
March 28, 2024, 07:31:40 pm

Author Topic: SIDE EFFECTS OF COLA DRINK  (Read 7874 times)

Mustang

• View Profile
SIDE EFFECTS OF COLA DRINK
« on: April 26, 2012, 06:34:16 pm »
*It has been experimentally proved that soft drinks are one of the prominent reasons for obesity. The weight gain is directly related to the amount of soft drink that a person takes in.With every single can, people unknowingly add many extra calories to their body weight.

*Another very commnon effects of soft drinks is diabetes. with every can of soft drinks, people add large amount of sugar in their body. Long habitual intake of soft drinks can lead to ineffective insulin production from pancreases which consequently affect the sugar level in the body. This further leads to diabetes.

*It has been proved that frequent consumption of soft drink can lead to weakening of the bones and osteoporosis. Soft drinks impair the calcification of the growing bones in children.

*Studies also say that soft drinks increase the risk of tooth decay. The acidic content of soft drinks can dissolve the tooth enamel and make them weaker. It is recommended that people should avoid taking soft drinks between meals to prevent dental erosion and tooth decay.

*This fact may shock you, but is quite true. Researches have proved thats constant and habitual intake of soft drink can lead to kidney stones formation. This happens because of the acidic and mineral radical balance. The body tries to buffer the acidity caused by the soft drinks with the calcium from the bones. This leads to calcium erosion, which ultimately gets settled in the kidney in the form of stones.

*The sweetener used in soft drinks is Aspartame. It is 200 times sweeter than normal sugar and is far more harmful with many side effects.

*Soft drinks cause dehydration in the body. Both the sugar and caffeine components of soft drinks are dehydrating agents. They both lead to excess urination, which makes you thirstier than before.

Next time, when head towards the refrigerator or a store to satiate you thirst with a can of soft drink, make sure you remind yourself of all the side effects that  gulping down the beverage will bring forth.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Lazee

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Mess with the Best, die like the Rest.
    • View Profile
    • "(^_^)"
Re: SIDE EFFECTS OF COLA DRINK
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 08:16:26 pm »
Shiz, I'm currently drinking cola  ::)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 09:52:17 pm »
*opens bottle of coke*

No srsly, everything that can be consumed, can lead to side-effects, its a matter of how much you put in your mouth.

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 10:27:24 pm »
I'm going to get some coke. Don't wait up for me. :p

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 10:46:29 pm »
No srsly, everything that can be consumed, can lead to side-effects, its a matter of how much you put in your mouth.

This, this and this. By and large, Coca-cola ain't that bad for you. There are far, far worse things.

Also, the recipe varies from country to country, so it is possible for 'researchers' to make the claim that coca-cola contains a carcinogenic additive and omit the fact that this is only in one country. Not that this would be acceptable, it's just an example of how 'researchers' can easily bend facts.

And lol,

The weight gain is directly related to the amount of soft drink that a person takes in.With every single can, people unknowingly add many extra calories to their body weight.

Wow... you mean in the same way as... all food?

Writer of excessively long posts

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 04:46:47 am »
Cola! I dont want to be healthy.
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 05:24:35 am »
Dude i drank 6 bottles of it yesterday
and i am alive and well slim and my teeth shines like moonlight

Mustang

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 09:04:26 am »

This, this and this. By and large, Coca-cola ain't that bad for you. There are far, far worse things.

Also, the recipe varies from country to country, so it is possible for 'researchers' to make the claim that coca-cola contains a carcinogenic additive and omit the fact that this is only in one country. Not that this would be acceptable, it's just an example of how 'researchers' can easily bend facts.

And lol,

The weight gain is directly related to the amount of soft drink that a person takes in.With every single can, people unknowingly add many extra calories to their body weight.

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 04:36:37 pm by Mustang »

VercettiS

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 04:15:36 pm »
it only depends on you that how much you drink it removes water from your body if you still want to drink coca-cola so make sure when you drink 1 glass of coke's so also drink 1 glass of water for your body's protection or if you drink 1 bottle of coke's (300 ml) then at least drink 2 glasses because water is the main part of human's body same as food which enables you to live, how much you drink water it gives to your blood for protecting and keeping ur skin clear from all the dangerous disease like measles or more.. i also drink coke but i did care for my life so i never forgot to drink water after drinking coke.

<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: i Dont care if 10 players aim on me there m60
<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: i only care ABout Nilz
<xCow>: ** [MK]Nilz killed [MKt]DeViL_JiN (Stubby) (Torso) (8.4m)
<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: shit

Verz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 07:18:11 pm »
Who cares anyway.

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 09:52:28 pm »
IMO the ones that develop Coca-Cola don't have anything to do with your health. It's all your fault if you decide whether to buy it and drink it or not. It's a matter of choice. I don't drink Coca-Cola because I never really liked it so.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 10:07:15 pm »
Who said Coca-Cola was great anyway? Mountain Dew for the win. :P

and this literally made me laugh.

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2012, 07:46:48 am »
Who said Coca-Cola was great anyway? Mountain Dew for the win. :P
hail pepsi  :D

Midiox

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2012, 10:12:00 am »
This is the awesome drink   8)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2012, 11:10:58 am »
This is the awesome drink   8)

I'm sure that you didn't drink it lol...

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.