March 28, 2024, 10:35:08 pm

Author Topic: Application - VCMP> TomZ^ SA:MP > Tomxz  (Read 1129 times)

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Application - VCMP> TomZ^ SA:MP > Tomxz
« on: May 12, 2015, 05:33:38 pm »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP & SA:MP

Nick: VCMP> TomZ^  SA:MP > Tomxz

Previous Nicks: Sky_Killer , [ON]TommyZ, [ON]TriggeR , PLK.Shah,(PRX)Prince

Timezone/Country: GMT+5 (Pakistan)

Do you speak English? yes not that much but i m learning, my english is better than before

Time you have played vcmp/samp: i m Playing VCMP since july 2013 and SA:MP playing since november 2014

Previous clans: [ON] > i left this clan because 10 year old kid running the clan  [FBI] > joined because my  friend invited me to join aZ (when i was noob) [aZ] Closed ! [ELK] > Closed

Do you use mIRC: Yes

Why you want to join VU: i want to be join because many player here have good skills like gohan , bart , Sk , Veteran , Fercho and many others and they are also very friendly and this is one of the official clan and also i really really want to join this clan please give me one chance. > I have fought with them. They are also my good friends. I had fights with Anarki and Deadmau5 in X-A/D and with rest in LW. And my last app was denied due to clan hopping. Since that it is been 1 month and 22 days, I am clanless

Favourite weapon: Ingram , M4 , M60 , Laser Sniper

Which VUs do you know: Sk , Bart , Gohan , Pleyo , Veteran , hotdogcat , WiLsoN , Robinx , ferrari , Fercho  ( when i wil join this clan i will make realations with every one.)

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: i like clanwars

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 04:30:04 am by WiLsOn »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - VCMP> TomZ^ SA:MP > Tomxz
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 05:36:53 pm »
Why you left FBI?

P.S God you also can't write my nick?
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 05:46:39 pm »
Why you left FBI?

becouse [aZ]Pisces invited me to join aZ so i left
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 06:08:41 pm »
Which game are you applying for, VC:MP, SA:MP, LU or all?: VC:MP & SA:MP

Nick: VCMP> TomZ^  SA:MP > Tomxz

Previous Nicks: Sky_Killer , [ON]TommyZ, [ON]TriggeR , PLK.Shah,(PRX)Prince

Timezone/Country: GMT+5 (Pakistan)

Do you speak English? yes not that much but i m learning, my english is better than before

Time you have played vcmp/samp: i m Playing VCMP since july 2013 and SA:MP playing since november 2014

Previous clans: [ON] > i left this clan because 10 year old kid running the clan  [FBI] > joined because my  friend invited me to join aZ (when i was noob) [aZ] Closed ! [ELK] > Closed

Do you use mIRC: Yes

Why you want to join VU: i want to be join because many player here have good skills like gohan , bart , Sk , Veteran , Fercho and many others and they are also very friendly and this is one of the official clan and also i really really want to join this clan please give me one chance. > I have fought with them. They are also my good friends. I had fights with Anarki and Deadmau5 in X-A/D and with rest in LW. And my last app was denied due to clan hopping. Since that it is been 1 month and 22 days, I am clanless

Favourite weapon: Ingram , M4 , M60 , Laser Sniper

Which VUs do you know: Sk , Bart , Gohan , Pleyo , Veteran , hotdogcat , WiLsoN , Robinx , ferrari , Fercho  ( when i wil join this clan i will make realations with every one.)

Would you be interested in competing in clan wars?: i like clanwars
WiLsOn* ._. , and Gl.
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 07:02:07 pm »
Ow, Good luck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2015, 12:28:16 am »
I'm glad to see how you have remained interested in VU, it is a breakthrough and I appreciate that.
Neutral atm, keep working hard.
Friendly Friendly x 1 Artistic Artistic x 1 (list)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2015, 03:22:44 am »
You're a good kid Tomz and I have nothing against you except some growing up is needed. I'm of the belief that if people of the same country speak to one another, communication is less tense and more relatable which is why I'd want you to make friends with especially WiLsOn, perhaps our views can be more easily relayed to you that way. I dont think you're quite ready yet. No for now
Late Late x 1 (list)

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 04:18:20 am »
I dont feel I am ready for VU yet, I applied too early.
Please discard my application
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 04:30:20 am »
Application closed.