March 29, 2024, 05:09:46 am

Author Topic: Important: letter to Donald Trump  (Read 6551 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Important: letter to Donald Trump
« on: April 01, 2016, 12:16:20 pm »
Donald Trump has the potential to inflict an incredible amount of evil on this planet. We who live outside of the US don't get a vote, but we can still use our voices to influence those who do.

Sign this:

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/trump_letter_91b/?fpla
Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 6 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
Re: Important: letter to Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 12:22:41 pm »
Signed.
Disagree Disagree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Anarki

• Crazy Man
  • True Street Kings
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 03:21:00 pm »
loser.com
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 03:32:01 pm »
free web cams . com
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

HeLLHounD

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 01:54:18 am »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 02:15:46 am »
R.I.P Earth
Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 03:16:45 am »
It is always best to raise your voice whatever method it is, I have signed it, thanks for sharing. In my opinion by signing this, we people can't revert his victory. Clinton in her speech today asked and requested people to support trump and let him lead.

Yesterday marked the black day in the history of USA with the victory of Donald Trump. People went on the street to protest against him on his victory night and still protesting. California is calling for 'calexit' from US. Number of people including celebrities are moving to canada after his presidential victory. There are tons of tweets you can read against trump, how disappointed people are with his victory. ISIL supporters are celebrating Trump’s victory as beginning of ‘the end of the American empire'

It was astonishing for Canadians, when suddenly yesterday canada's immigration and citizenship website crashed when trump was approaching towards victory. Here in canada people are in mixed mood about trump's victory. I just crossed by trump tower here in Toronto today, supporters were celebrating outside it with some free giveaways.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 03:24:49 am by Ryne »
Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

Abdula001

• Regular
  • Gib Moni Plos
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2016, 03:25:44 am »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2016, 06:05:16 am »
Yesterday marked the black day in the history of USA with the victory of Donald Trump. People went on the street to protest against him on his victory night and still protesting. California is calling for 'calexit' from US. Number of people including celebrities are moving to canada after his presidential victory. There are tons of tweets you can read against trump, how disappointed people are with his victory. ISIL supporters are celebrating Trump’s victory as beginning of ‘the end of the American empire'
Strange isn't it ?
Because people voted  for him and now they don't want him.
I know that he didn't won by a huge lead but majority wins.

Whatever happens happens for good let's hope for the best
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 06:17:59 am »
Strange isn't it ?
Because people voted  for him and now they don't want him.
I know that he didn't won by a huge lead but majority wins.

Whatever happens happens for good let's hope for the best
yeah more strange is trump did so much negative campaign against American-African and 8% votes to trump are by American-African. People who are protesting are from west America from where trump lost and clinton won.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 06:26:55 am »
funny enough - it's always the democrats that moan about the results of democratic elections

of course, as everyone here does, you can just ride the social media anti-trump bandwagon, because clinton is so much better, right? nope

what world needs is stability, and who did clinton blame in probably nearly every speech she made? russia for everything

the world doesn't need major superpowers hating each other, it needs stable relations between all of them and that's what trump has promised to do.

Number of people including celebrities are moving to canada after his presidential victory.
1. that's total bullshit
2. even if they do, then usa won't have any worries about celebs like this going out

There are tons of tweets you can read against trump
and there are tons of tweets against clinton as well, y'know the bad shit she has done too

ISIL supporters are celebrating Trump’s victory as beginning of ‘the end of the American empire'
source? valid proof?

even if yes (which i doubt), then who gives a fuck about rats like isil anyway?

yeah more strange is trump did so much negative campaign against American-African and 8% votes to trump are by American-African.

examples? (plz no sites like democracynow)
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 06:43:03 am by krystianoo »
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 07:01:10 am »
All time enemy of muslims, Lord will save the world now.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 07:02:53 am by ZUBI »
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 08:16:01 am »

You say it like Clinton likes to hug all Muslims. Clinton is not any better than Trump.

Note: I dont support any of them.
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 10:11:39 am »
Why you refer it as the end of the world ? He ain't ruling Pakistan
If he tries to take any action against Muslim around the world then there will be opposite  reaction because Muslim community is also huge.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2016, 10:42:25 am »
Still sucks that an election that's thousands and thousands of miles away from me still affects my daily life. I've been paying some attention to the stock market here yesterday and I've noticed a 15% drop in companies that are affected from outside the country.

Apart from that, my country's part of NATO, which will probably change now as we're stuck in an economical stagnation, and can't compete to most European countries that invest in military technology and NATO's arsenal itself. Trump proposed a new policy towards NATO, translating somewhat to pay me and I'll protect you.

Very bad for us considering the threats of neighbouring countries with radical governments, plus a new ISIS sleeper agent threat coming from the muslim population of Bosnia.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember