April 27, 2024, 06:28:22 pm

Author Topic: Public Announcement on Vice War 8  (Read 453 times)

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Public Announcement on Vice War 8
« on: November 25, 2019, 09:57:01 pm »
Our apologies for what will practically be a 1 year delay from the originally planned debut. The schedule for the VW team has just been too hectic, as many, myself included are still under pressures of schooling. But with the coming holiday season, we can finally, and I mean finally attempt to host the event. We were very close when we last tackled it, now it can be finished.

What's been happening?

Some may or may not have noticed that the VW board was temporarily removed. This was done till some time could be surely dedicated to it, time that would surely lead to its absolute launch, no more hiccups. Fixes were made silently throughout these months coming up to where all that has been required was some map fixes and a beta run. I have restored the boards sometime last week as a surety that we will host this event in the coming weeks; I had to ensure the team was active first.

So what's gonna happen?

We will be running a private beta this weekend, staff only. After all ticks there and we iron out any noted bugs, we hope to launch a public beta December 7th, 2019. It is on the day of the public beta that we will host both the public beta server and the Map Preview server in tandem. Finally, should all go well, we hope to launch the event on either December 21, 2019 or December 28th, 2019. We need your votes on availability to determine which date we will pick. Go here to cast your vote.

Registrations are still open, more info on how to register here.

As its been a very long break since the last time we've dealt with registration, all accounts with UID mismatches have been reset and will continue to be reset free of penalty until the launch of the public beta. When that date arrives, you will only be permitted1 UID reset after that. Remember that you still need to pass the benchmark test in order to participate in this Vice War -- this goes for the public beta as well.
Winner Winner x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Re: Public Announcement on Vice War 8
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 04:53:41 am »
Public Beta Launched. You're free to explore the world and test out the server for any bugs

IP: 217.69.11.99:7192

Note: Only fully registered participants are allowed to participate.
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor