May 06, 2024, 04:58:55 am

Author Topic: What happened to RTV?  (Read 9116 times)

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
Re: What happened to RTV?
« Reply #90 on: July 08, 2020, 05:25:28 pm »
VCMP dramas are actually nice
Life is empty without dramas, specially in-game.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 08, 2020, 05:32:13 pm »
PL had problems with Sahil or Sahil had problems not only with PL but every Paki player in general? I know this very well because I was there not you bro.  :)

Not true.
You should not consider every PL as Pakistani since there are many Pakistani players who does not have any issues with Sahil.

Why should we have resigned? If someone is a racist that is their personal matter, it's okay as long as you're not saying it on public (I am talking about forums/in game). Also None is guilty until proven bro. Whatever you claim has no strong evidence but false information.
PLs have been publicly abusing my friend(your own clanmate fulton) just because he is sindhi.
sahil was also racist in private groups/chats not publicly.

it was not his mistake nor he can do something about it if someone leaks his chat just like MK/PLs chats got leaked in which I can see they were trying to ban SS's/MD's for cheats which is nothing but clear hate toward specific clans.

What was the reason of not investigating about other clans/gangs(MK-PL)?

Only 4 PL were staff. ELK, Aegon, SMD, Ibee. Why they were staff? ELK and SMD were in staff long before PL. Aegon as well. Only Ibee had joined few months ago. Kiki had problems or even thought that we're filling the roster with PLs, why the fuck he voted positive for each member on first place? Why he never mentioned something like this to us, rather taking actions without telling us what really is the case. Kiki is great at scripting but has zero knowledge about administrating the server. Which you must accept that administrating and scripting are different things, my friend.

And what about Lederhos, Siezer(who recently left), 74zz, Me(Fortune), Spiller, Martydom, Haltcher and others, were they PL as well? Why they're many than PL?
How many times I need to state that MK-PL-RT is the same thing there is not much difference and about spiller you know that i dont need to tell you >:D
About siezer: he is a certified rank whore who does not care whatever happens as long as he has his level

kiki is also wrong  but your rtv staff is also same that's what I am saying and I dont support any action of kiki.

All? Can you name of them that are/were banned? It's a general thing to investigate about players we doubt in staff. We've not yet banned any SS, yet you again claim something that has no evidence.
Only investigate about SS/MD? just because PLs hate MD/SS? is it a normal thing?
why not investigate about MK/PL/VU as well?

What exactly unfair was happening? First time I am hearing this from....
Taking revenge of other things by using admins powers.
Your staff was waiting for a SS/MD member to break rule and punish as we can see here -> http://forum.rtv-mp.com/fefaefaef/Re_%20Halchter.html

Your staff banned Raiden for a bug which is a known bug.
Your staff banned frailyv just for playing with a newbie.
Your staff promoting new staff members to management which are loyal to PLs but not promoting those who have been in staff from years?(you are the example :<D
and many more to say but I won't waste my time.

Lol55 bro, you've very little knowledge about Sahil's case and other things that happened in RTV. You're just trying to create a problem. And what makes it more funny that you believe Kiki. Also bro, if you want to correct someone's mistake, start from yourself. :laugh:
I don't believe kiki nor i support any of his action but he did the right thing by leaking rtv private chat which exposed all rtv staff real face.

I am not saying its good to be racist but you should not talk about leaking messages since sahil messages were also leaked by kiki if that time leaked messages was not a wrong thing then its fine this time also.

I dont need to correct myself whatever i have done till today I have no regret.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2020, 12:54:12 am by lol55 »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 08, 2020, 06:15:04 pm »
Lmao what are you even trying to prove? we(Ex-RTV staff) really don't give a fuck go ahead do whatever you can
I'm not trying to prove anything, if you guys don't really "give a fuck" then I don't see why RTV staff is getting the chat messages removed from this forum (what krystianoo posted earlier & it was taken down) & I don't think some one will even pay 250ECD for a shitty server where community is greater than anything.

I know you left MK because of promotion so calm down bro kiki will promote you soon don't worry i can guarantte you about!
you've mentioned I left MK because of promotion, well yeah. you can say that because it was pretty stupid to get promoted after doing something for the "community", the dedication & hardwork towards that clan didn't matter. I tried to get MK a good spot in EAD league or w/e it was after MK lost to CF with a score of 5-1 but none of members were interested to play except a few & we all know the outcomes. It didn't felt nice there after it & I decided to leave, you can say what ever you want.

kiki will promote you soon don't worry i can guarantte you about!
yeah, I mean sure?

the thing was, RTV staff member apart from some will abuse the power they were given. I've few of the example but nvm & there is no doubt PL member Deadshot is using my real name everywhere he is going on discord servers in addition to also using an account with my real picture on it, by far he is banned on 2 discords server I think

Inshort: I'm really really really happy to see where I currently am is the graveyard of PL members itself.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 5 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 08, 2020, 08:06:36 pm »
you can't run a server using a staff who have problems with most of vcmp players because of his pro crew.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 08, 2020, 08:48:22 pm »
Funny Funny x 3 Artistic Artistic x 4 (list)

The Golden Horde

Alvin

• Fanatic
  • I AM THE BEST IN THE WORLD AT WHAT I DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2020, 09:12:21 pm »
Don't ever lock this topic!
Whoever locks this topic, he will have to join DU as a punishment  :(
Funny Funny x 6 (list)

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 08, 2020, 09:31:52 pm »
Don't ever lock this topic!
Whoever locks this topic, he will have to join DU as a punishment  :(
I wish i could lock this topic XD
Funny Funny x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2020, 01:10:16 am »
It is a real shame to see RTV fall this way. I hope justice gets to be made.
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 09, 2020, 02:37:14 am »
I hope this would at least serve to rise CTF and EAD again, with a bit of effort and dedication from both development and staff team of both servers we could boost the playercount from empty to an acceptable one.

I dont like being happy at any server's disgrace or in this case RTV downfall but if that can help two of the gamemodes i enjoyed with a lot in the last 3-4 years then that is gonna be great i gotta be honest.
Agree Agree x 3 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 09, 2020, 03:22:52 am »
For real though RTV is a great gamemode and shouldn't be ditched just cos of lil bitches being lil bitches.
Agree Agree x 9 Winner Winner x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 09, 2020, 04:07:07 am »
*RTV drama exists*

Whole MDs/SS:
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 09, 2020, 05:11:12 am »
RTV's PL members: we dont want our chats to get publicize.
also RTV's PL members: using real pictures of ppl as profile picture on discord servers.

Edit: also, i'm selling deleted messages from RTV discord server for 250ECDs.

My bid 251ECD
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 09, 2020, 05:27:10 am »
RTV's PL members: we dont want our chats to get publicize.
also RTV's PL members: using real pictures of ppl as profile picture on discord servers.

Edit: also, i'm selling deleted messages from RTV discord server for 250ECDs.

My bid 251ECD
My bid 252ECDs
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 09, 2020, 07:35:00 am »
I win bid closed
Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 09, 2020, 08:01:52 am »
500ECDs

cry
Winner Winner x 2 (list)