April 28, 2024, 03:43:55 pm

Author Topic: Application - KorN.  (Read 5313 times)

nawghty_boy

• Fanatic
  • I'm sorry my fault, i forgot you're an idiot :)
    • View Profile
Re: Application - KorN.
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2016, 01:01:09 pm »
Good Luck JeaN.  :)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2016, 01:18:41 pm »
I look and think of you as an idiot and hence I voted no right away.
Work upon yourself or my vote will never change.
Disagree Disagree x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2016, 05:15:37 pm »
If you have nothing for/against the applicant, then kindly get the fuck out of here.
This is no chit-chat board
Anyone posting something off topic in application area shall be punished with a ban from now on.
Agree Agree x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2016, 06:10:23 pm »
You are a good guy, your attitude, skills, and maturity seems fine, but there is one thing that is keeping you away from getting in. That is your loyalty, you don't seem loyal to us, the way you keep changing your mind, as WiLsOn mentioned before you were serious about joining DU, you were serious about joining almost every clan, that is clan hopping, that is something you shouldn't do. Hence, I'm voting no doubting your loyalty.

I will provide you on the things you need to work on, first of all, enough with the nicks man, too much nick changing you do, it makes you look dumb, still to one nick, Jean normally seems fine. The main part is your loyalty, I'd prefer you coming back after three months after getting denied and applying here. That's something which is enough to prove your loyalty to us, well this depends on others if they agree. About the rest, you are a great guy. Good luck! :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

TheJeanStyles

• Fanatic
  • J<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2016, 06:22:18 pm »
You are a good guy, your attitude, skills, and maturity seems fine, but there is one thing that is keeping you away from getting in. That is your loyalty, you don't seem loyal to us, the way you keep changing your mind, as WiLsOn mentioned before you were serious about joining DU, you were serious about joining almost every clan, that is clan hopping, that is something you shouldn't do. Hence, I'm voting no doubting your loyalty.

I will provide you on the things you need to work on, first of all, enough with the nicks man, too much nick changing you do, it makes you look dumb, still to one nick, Jean normally seems fine. The main part is your loyalty, I'd prefer you coming back after three months after getting denied and applying here. That's something which is enough to prove your loyalty to us, well this depends on others if they agree. About the rest, you are a great guy. Good luck! :thumbsup:

Thanks Jokah, but this time I'm being honest, loyal please let me take a chance I will not let you down I say from my heart I would like to be in this family seriously. :)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2016, 06:27:45 pm »
Convinced, trainee, but if you get denied, work on the stuff I mentioned above.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2016, 07:53:04 pm »
good luck
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

RoyStang's Art

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2016, 12:49:22 am »
I look and think of you as an idiot and hence I voted no right away.
Work upon yourself or my vote will never change.
Mate... srly? with all respect on you
you are expressing yourself like a puberty child, I think that is not the correct way to say some things.
All we know the some reasons why Jean got bad reputation, and we are not typing "idiot" in replies.
  • where is the kindness for guests?
Considering your point of view. Without mention what we already know.
  • Is there any specific reason to have so much hatred?
PS: Nothing personal.
Agree Agree x 8 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Give me Galletas

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2016, 05:25:05 am »
What I replies is what I think and I guess I have replied nothing wrong.
If you don't want to know your weaknesses, then it's not possible to improve.
And talking about the hatred, it's not like I hate him.But everyone have to earn their chances and my friend he has done nothing that would give him a chance to join VU right away.
Some people here gave him a chance because they *think* it might be ok to trust him but my vote is straight forward, I can't trust someone like him.
He have applied in MK, TRC, LK,etc clans.
And now all of a sudden he has interest in VU. Thats not how you earn someone's trust, not atleast my trust.
So yeah, he is an idiot right now.
I know he won't like it,but I don't see any other way to say that.
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2016, 12:20:22 pm »
Morphine's replies removed. Next up is a ban.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 6 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

TheJeanStyles

• Fanatic
  • J<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2016, 01:00:39 pm »
What I replies is what I think and I guess I have replied nothing wrong.
If you don't want to know your weaknesses, then it's not possible to improve.
And talking about the hatred, it's not like I hate him.But everyone have to earn their chances and my friend he has done nothing that would give him a chance to join VU right away.
Some people here gave him a chance because they *think* it might be ok to trust him but my vote is straight forward, I can't trust someone like him.
He have applied in MK, TRC, LK,etc clans.
And now all of a sudden he has interest in VU. Thats not how you earn someone's trust, not atleast my trust.
So yeah, he is an idiot right now.
I know he won't like it,but I don't see any other way to say that.

Thank you for your opinion Shawn, but not e applied in MK and if applied was in 2014 and apply to LK for a joke I did but LK not interested and TRC apply because some mine friends told me and I said no I would accept and that it was the truth I say something to me if I'm interested in this clan always fijate all applications that I have here this clan has good experience and I like this family being loyal and honest with you I would like to be part of this family I say from my heart I hope you all give me this opportunity will not disappoint seriously trust me this time. :)
Agree Agree x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Ak_M

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2016, 01:03:18 pm »
Good luck
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Piterus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2016, 01:17:46 pm »
I do not want to be part of DU only he was making a joke Alvin
LK app that was troll
apply to LK for a joke

Joke

VC:MP since 2012, LU-DM Team Owner, some other things also in the past.

TheJeanStyles

• Fanatic
  • J<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2016, 01:28:45 pm »
I do not want to be part of DU only he was making a joke Alvin
LK app that was troll
apply to LK for a joke

Joke

Troll and joke is the same for my troll apply to LK by nothing but the application was troll.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2016, 02:00:10 pm »
Then maybe the next time you will say that *This app was a joke* with a new app at some other clan
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)