April 19, 2024, 05:15:50 pm

Author Topic: Congrats to blue team  (Read 7250 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Congrats to blue team
« on: August 24, 2014, 10:46:10 am »
Well blue team, congrats, you guys were really better this year, and it had nothing to do with numbers ;P
However, it's the overall playercount that bugs me, I'm not sure if the server actually ever hit the limit yesterday, instead having 20 players online in average. That's a bit of a letdown considering the last few VW's scale, and I guess it's that way because of the technical issues we've had with the event dates.

Hopefully, we'll have some more awesome events hosted on 0.4 and achieve the playercount that once was :)
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 9 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Seph

• Regular
  • AKA Majora Incarnate
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats to blue team
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 10:48:13 am »
 O0
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: My Hero
people are complaining about the sync (0.4) because they're unwilling to adapt to a modified fighting style that consists of things like actually shooting a person's body after they're knocked down by shotguns. (Players actually think this is an unreasonable change.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 11:11:34 am »
player count was low because (in my opinion) some don't like 0.4 and they didn't participate; also the fact that vcmp, well, isn't doing well in terms of player count recently
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2014, 11:41:21 am »
Well blue team, congrats, you guys were really better this year, and it had nothing to do with numbers ;P
However, it's the overall playercount that bugs me, I'm not sure if the server actually ever hit the limit yesterday, instead having 20 players online in average. That's a bit of a letdown considering the last few VW's scale, and I guess it's that way because of the technical issues we've had with the event dates.

Hopefully, we'll have some more awesome events hosted on 0.4 and achieve the playercount that once was :)
Biggest disappointment in the event was the lack of attending from the hosting clan IMO.

Even if no one else shows up, the hosting clan MUST have more than 2 members playing more than 1 hour in the event...

Detonator

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 11:52:00 am »
Initially I didn't want to say anything about vw4 but your topic only tells that either you didn't watch the list of players either you didn't play vw4?

http://pastebin.com/Js2NWvLF -I didn't take the screenshots only once but the entire match and you can see yourself the list

I wonder who was the genius guy/admin(s) who influenced Revolver and told him to delete the topic about Team balancing,I want to congratulate that guy for ruining VW4 and making it a huge fail.Thank you VW staff for listenting to some retards and ruining VW's gameplay,my main question is where were those admins from VW3 that perfectly knew what team balancing means.
A last thing,
Quote from: Tom
Four, in case you loose you can complain about being outnumbered and claim your defeat as unfair.
This is Tom's reply(only the 4th point) when I asked for some team balance,it's just impression,nobody cares.

Indeed,0.4 synch and gameplay was awesome,I'd be glad to see more people
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 11:55:00 am by Detonator »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 11:56:52 am »
It's not the balance that "ruined" the event, it was the lack of attending from red team altogether.

Where was MK? Where was VU? Where was moro?

You can cry all you want about the result of the event, but it's not the fault of the administration nor the blue team players that there was one time in the event where reds had more players online.

In the end blue was just more committed to the event than red team was, and it shows in the result, exactly the same as last year. And the whine seems to be exactly the same too :)
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Detonator

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 12:07:07 pm »

You can cry all you want about the result of the event, but it's not the fault of the administration nor the blue team players that there was one time in the event where reds had more players online.
Not all the members of my clan have played or at least I think so because I weren't online all the vice war but I've seen some members justl ike Rodrigo,Hockz,Dev(including myself) who were online not only 5 min.I don't have any idea what happened to VU and moro.
Like I'm crying,what about using sometimes the logic Kessu?Why your brain is too obsessed to win and can't understand we were outnumbered the entire match?You didn't win because of your skills,you won because we were outnumbered,stop talking shit
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2014, 12:21:50 pm »

Not all the members of my clan have played or at least I think so because I weren't online all the vice war but I've seen some members justl ike Rodrigo,Hockz,Dev(including myself) who were online not only 5 min.I don't have any idea what happened to VU and moro.
Like I'm crying,what about using sometimes the logic Kessu?Why your brain is too obsessed to win and can't understand we were outnumbered the entire match?You didn't win because of your skills,you won because we were outnumbered,stop talking shit

I did the right thing closing that topic, because VW is all about having a fun, not about winning, money or smth else. What fun can the players have, playing with a team, they don't wish to play with. Diplomacy was fucked up, I agree, we should have kept an eye on it, before everything's gone so far. We had more than 100 players at our side, but as you see only 30-40 managed to come and play, we had a bunch of 'outsiding' clans that should have been on your side, but for some reason joined ours. I made you a proposal, that I'll move some clans to the red team, if they agree on this, you either ignored this message or were ignored by clan-leaders, or didn't want to use it all. We all had a good fun, and we don't brag about our win with public insults and disrespect towards the reds.
Hope you get that.

Detonator

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 12:26:54 pm »

I did the right thing closing that topic, because VW is all about having a fun, not about winning, money or smth else. What fun can the players have, playing with a team, they don't wish to play with. Diplomacy was fucked up, I agree, we should have kept an eye on it, before everything's gone so far. We had more than 100 players at our side, but as you see only 30-40 managed to come and play, we had a bunch of 'outsiding' clans that should have been on your side, but for some reason joined ours. I made you a proposal, that I'll move some clans to the red team, if they agree on this, you either ignored this message or were ignored by clan-leaders, or didn't want to use it all. We all had a good fun, and we don't brag about our win with public insults and disrespect towards the reds.
Hope you get that.
I never said VW4 wasm't fun,I just rectified ferrari's post because every and single player that played in vw4 saw us outnumbered, http://pastebin.com/Js2NWvLF

Kessu

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2014, 12:32:43 pm »

I don't give a slightest of fuck if blue won or not, ViceWar was an attempt to get the VCMP community back at it with the new client.

You're whining about losing due to being outnumbered, only thing my logic is telling me that YOU wanted to be on the winning side, and you would have absolutely zero problems (just like last ViceWar, reds had no problems with the numbers because they had advantage, they had problem because blue had the skill).

This time around blue had nearly the same team line up with most of the pakis going blue, which in return they did not play at all on either side.

As I said, blue was more committed to the event than red ever was and that is why we had the numbers.

Force balancing every paki to red team would leave reds with high number advantage but that still wouldn't of changed the fact that INGAME BLUE HAD THE NUMBERS DUE TO BEING COMMITTED TO THE EVENT.

I'm fairly sure that when Stormeus posts the stats you'll see tops 30 blue players who played alot in the event, with 5-10 reds who did the same.

Eddy

• Crazy Man
  • CTF Manager
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2014, 12:36:12 pm »
Thanks ferrari, Kessu VCCT :]

Detonator

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2014, 12:44:46 pm »
You're whining about losing due to being outnumbered, only thing my logic is telling me that YOU wanted to be on the winning side, and you would have absolutely zero problems (just like last ViceWar, reds had no problems with the numbers because they had advantage, they had problem because blue had the skill).
It's juts like talking with a wall,are you stupid or you just make yoursellf look like one?How can you accuse me of saying that I 100% wanted to be on the winning side?If you haven't read what I just wrote on my first reply,I just told ferrari that blue didn't win because of the skills(except russians) but because we were outnumbeted,I'm repeating again myself,if both teams were equal and red would lose,I wouldn't be here complaining about this fact.
It might help you:
 http://pastebin.com/Js2NWvLF
I'm not going to answer anymore,seems like nobody gives a flying fuck,you're that arrogant person who thinks he's always right,if you would did team balance(not just by adding players,but adding only few active players who would surely join) there would be much more fun and action
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

[EAF]Sorrow

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2014, 12:44:55 pm »
I see everyone had a great time playing   :o

All I can say is that 0.4 is a great success from what I've seen.
Laggers had more trouble killing than non-laggers, which I already gave up on VC:MP wise.

Well done Stormeus on that.

What I would like to add is that the biggest flaw of the red team was that they didn't work as a team.
It was always when the Red team tried to take over a base, it was one person or maybe two.
Yes, Blue had more players ingame but the Red team had plenty of players to be able to work as a team.

I do not care why it didn't happen, but blaming numbers when you could also blame yourself for going rambo against a team of 5 players.

Congratulations to the Blue team for not only destroying the Red team but also working really well as a team together.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 12:47:54 pm by [EAF]Sorrow »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

You must be a real desperate guy to be ..                                                                                                                                                                                   a VU

Seph

• Regular
  • AKA Majora Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2014, 01:15:18 pm »
How about everyone stops bitching about WHY blue won?

Blue won, holy shit, congratulations.

All vice war players should congratulate blue team and stfu about conspiracies and whatnot.

This game isn't fun anymore or played because of illogical, cuntmonkey douchebags starting drama over the tiniest things..

and some of you are actually fucking wondering why VWIV wasn't as popular as it's predecessors. Well look in a mirror and you'll find your answer.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 01:18:56 pm by Seph »
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Quote from: My Hero
people are complaining about the sync (0.4) because they're unwilling to adapt to a modified fighting style that consists of things like actually shooting a person's body after they're knocked down by shotguns. (Players actually think this is an unreasonable change.

Shadow

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2014, 01:21:24 pm »
Sea Sparrow  O0

congratz to blue team
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Cannot rate own posts