login
April 25, 2024, 05:21:55 pm

Author Topic: Let's start this freakin sh!t up. (Trash talk)  (Read 8579 times)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
Funny Funny x 4 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Let's start this freakin sh!t up. (Trash talk)
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2014, 09:51:40 am »
ill pop yo fokin head with me lazer sniper and m69 so hard yo momma wont know who da fok u are.

yo momma already dont know who u r

becos u ugly

heu u fuky duk u no talk are release 0,4 beter we pay u moni vcmp server runs u no give 04 no redy wtF??!  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VC:MP Developer Team, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on SA:MP, and I have over 300 confirmed scripts. I am trained in programming and I’m the top programmer in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will code robots to wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in being a gigantic nerd, but I have access to the entire datacenter of Google and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2014, 09:55:55 am »
I like these stories. They're a fun read.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2014, 10:45:58 am »
Hey Faggots,
My name is Skirmant, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day hopping like rabbits on a crappy multiplayer modification. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, do any of you know how to be civil? I mean, I guess it’s fun talking shit on IRC because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than joining TZ.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I am a high ranking VU member, and the best sniper in VC:MP. What weapons do you use, other than your faggot ass stubby & M60? I also know how to code in C, and made my own über 1337 mod (I just spawned some objects; Shit was SO cash). You are all pakies who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me playing my mod

Funny Funny x 5 (list)

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2014, 10:49:45 am »
Roses are red Violets are blue Your depiction of blindness Is simply untrue.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2014, 11:21:05 am »
What's with the gay shit?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2014, 11:22:56 am »
Hey, you motherfucking retarded pricks of VC:MP, calling yourself the kings of this game, wanna to talk about a real life, bitches eh? Screw you all faggots, you're just a bunch of an uneducated neaderthals infront of me, so better keep your fucking tongue in your mouth, when I talk to you and don't interrput me, otherwise you'll regret as well as your mother, when she gave you a birth. You think you all are 'so funny', posting shit about each other on this shitty retarded multiplayer with the amount of bugs, that's patently higher than your IQ level. You don't even know what the hell is going on in the world, when you rape your keyboard buttons, you're cut off of the world, you always were and always will be, whereas our evolution reaches its peak, you still are living in caves and hunting the mammoths even without being aware, that they died 1 fucking million years ago. Yes you stupid dickheads, this is all is adressed to no one else as you, fucking pricks, and don't even fucking think about raising your tone on me, otherwise you're dead, yes I'll stuff your dead bodies with flavourings and fry, then I'll send an outcome to Kentucky Fried Chicken, which you motherfuckers love even more than your mother, and everyone will be able to taste such a fried piece of shit, made of you.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 04:33:01 pm by Revolver »
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2014, 11:48:03 am »
What gay shit? you want me to post these stuffs? ._.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2014, 01:17:35 pm »

Or maybe I want you to stop writing poems..

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2014, 01:28:21 pm »

Or maybe I want you to stop writing poems..
:'( :'( :'( :'(

wait a min...

YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME ???? NO YOU CAN'T I'LL WRITE MORE & MORE HA HA! 3:)

Don't hate me because I care about you
Because you're wasting your time I got other things to do
Don't hate me because of what I have to say
You need to get over it, on this brand new day
Don't hate me because you have no reason to
Because I get what I need done, so what about you?
Don't hate me because I keep my head high
While you're down on the ground, I'm flying in the sky
Don't hate me because you're intimidated by my strong mind
It's not anything new so just put this behind
Don't hate me because I am who I am
But since you do hate me, then I'm not your number one fan
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2014, 08:37:51 pm »
I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot. Welcome to hell, population: you

I am very secure about my shooting. You have obviously never seen shooting if you think mine look bad, and that is very sad for you. You should get a gun right away so you will have some knowledge of shooting and not sound like a fool when you speak. Again, I would ask you to prove your own shooting skills if you think you are capable of judging others so harshly. But that would require something well beyond your capabilities. You really should try shooting a gun, it is quite delicious and you won't sound so stupid when you comment.
Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2014, 12:31:05 am »

Yuri

• Regular
  • HAIL HYDRA
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 03:24:03 am by Yuri »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 4 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2014, 06:23:51 am »
I am very secure about my shooting. You have obviously never seen shooting if you think mine look bad, and that is very sad for you. You should get a gun right away so you will have some knowledge of shooting and not sound like a fool when you speak. Again, I would ask you to prove your own shooting skills if you think you are capable of judging others so harshly. But that would require something well beyond your capabilities. You really should try shooting a gun, it is quite delicious and you won't sound so stupid when you comment.

You do not talk about me fucking thing, you little bitch? As you know, the GROM graduated top of my class, I will have more than 300 people, RAID Quaeda many people who participated in the secret know. I trained gorilla warfare and I’m the entire Poladnd military’s top snipers. You did nothing to me. I like a castle on the display before my fucking seen exactly three words. You over the internet, you think you can get me away from the shit is this? I think the chick. You better storm in the United States, we in the story, and prepare your network for IP Contact gudeogieul Spy storm and now my secret to keep track of your life was to clean the miserable situation. You are fucking dead child. I can be anywhere, and the rear seats can kill you in more ways than one, and is just a bare hand. I, as well as a wide range unarmed combat training, but access to the entire arsenal of the Poland army, and the face of the continent, you miserable little shit ass wipe a whole range of purposes. You have God’s retribution, but a little “clever” comments to know about, maybe you should hold your fucking tongue. However, you are fucking stupid things now, you can not pay the price. I shit anger, you will drown in it. You see dead son.

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2014, 07:08:07 am »
You do not talk about me fucking thing, you little bitch? As you know, the GROM graduated top of my class, I will have more than 300 people, RAID Quaeda many people who participated in the secret know. I trained gorilla warfare and I’m the entire Poladnd military’s top snipers. You did nothing to me. I like a castle on the display before my fucking seen exactly three words. You over the internet, you think you can get me away from the shit is this? I think the chick. You better storm in the United States, we in the story, and prepare your network for IP Contact gudeogieul Spy storm and now my secret to keep track of your life was to clean the miserable situation. You are fucking dead child. I can be anywhere, and the rear seats can kill you in more ways than one, and is just a bare hand. I, as well as a wide range unarmed combat training, but access to the entire arsenal of the Poland army, and the face of the continent, you miserable little shit ass wipe a whole range of purposes. You have God’s retribution, but a little “clever” comments to know about, maybe you should hold your fucking tongue. However, you are fucking stupid things now, you can not pay the price. I shit anger, you will drown in it. You see dead son.

Dear kryiastoo,

Congratulations, you got a reaction from me. That's what you wanted, right? Well, I've decided I don't like people like you. You've messed with the Navy SEAL copypasta of the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful brain donation skills are hilarious. Using Navy SEAL copypasta is level 1. Can you browse /r/copypasta? Can you achieve top-tier humor by mincing someone else's words? Your silly keyboard  won't protect you. I've botched many copypastas and posted really shitty attempts at humor. I've flooded this thread with complete shitposts. I have been this retarded since I had a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea to the extent of fear which you should be feeling. All you are is just an internet creep. Have you ever had a social life? I have no empathy and I will probably feel joy seeing you post a pitiful response to this.

You think I'm giving you an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live even close to me you better fear for your life.

Track my IP if you want to, but I am smart enough to use seven proxies. Hack into my account if you want, but it'll just make it easier for me to track you.

With love,
A brain donor

P.S. I would fear for your brain while you still have it.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)