April 19, 2024, 12:30:18 pm

Author Topic: The Lag Hour  (Read 1638 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Re: The Lag Hour
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2018, 03:03:52 pm »
Althought klaus is right in what he is saying, I see that it is completely unfair for players to be restricted and disallowed to join the event because of their conditions. It is too unfortunate for them to not play as VW happens once each year. Mainly 50% of this community are teenagers/kids and they cannot afford paying for computers, even if they do they would not be able to upgrade their PCs without their parents' consent who most likely are going to refuse due to many reasons.

as far as I am concerned, this game is far beyond from being competetive due to multiple glitches exploited and physics, some of them require the usage of a gaming mouse. and some count on the ping of the opponent like lead aim.However, A newbie is not aware of all of this stuff as it is not included/used in singleplayer.
Yes, the game is addictive and its DM mechanics are enjoyable but not realistic, the game would be only fair when players have the same capabilities. With that being said, no fast switch, no c-glitch, no lead-aim, no grenade-glitch and no infinite sprinting.

But that's VCMP's nature, we cannot get rid of laggers or normal players as both have qualities and drawbacks. I fought a lot of laggers and I see no objection towards their participation in the event, we are not talking ofcourse about F1 users or people who intentionally make their games lag as that would be a punishable matter and the admin has to take required action.

It is up to VW staff to decide, they are more experienced than me and all mentioned above is just my opinion.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: The Lag Hour
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2018, 02:03:42 pm »
Definite no from me. This event is meant to be a competitive event, not some sandbox mess around.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help