April 27, 2024, 11:56:15 pm

Author Topic: Application - OmaRosh  (Read 4475 times)

OmaRosh

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Always Kaizen
    • View Profile
Application - OmaRosh
« on: January 04, 2020, 07:58:20 pm »
Nick: =TRC=OmaRosh

Timezone/Country: GMT +2

Previous Nicks: N/A

Additional Comments: -->> Remotes are coming to bomb VU **Car explosion Sound** <<--

Hello underdogs. hope y'all are doing great. Yea I finally took this decision. :D
It took me ages before I could decide to move on after TRC got closed. But to be honest, Having decided already to move on, It wasn't hard at all to choose my target venue.
And now I'm here ^-^
That would be my first clan application ever, I tried to divide my words in sections so you can read what matters to you. (hey SMD :D)

so let me start by introducing myself.
So, My name is Omar. I'm a university student with major: "Computers and Communications Engineering". I'm 21 and I currently live in Alexandria, Egypt. (London is the first city on my wish to visit list xD.. maybe in 2030 hahaha)
Programming and graphic design are my best skills.
I like playing football, watching footbal and any computer game related to it even fantasy football xD.
regarding my personality, I'm a quiet person. In most cases I don't like to talk a lot but with the right people, you would find me a different person hahaha.
I'm a team player. I always do my best for the team in game. you won't find me having the best indiviual stats as I don't care about it. I'm not very fond of DM and I like tactical play much more.

VCMP wise:
I always loved to stay clanless before TRC.. VU always had my respect but I didn't think to apply as I liked to stay clanless at the time. I even encouraged some players to apply here but I didn't myself and there wasn't a clear reason for that xD.
Then all of a sudden and out of no where.. I was invited in TRC and joined them.

About TRC..
It was my first and only clan. TRC gave me a lot. I aquired a lot of personal skills and gameplay too. TRC taught me to be more mature and helped me grow up as a person. Great and friendly people. before I joined, I'd imaged monsters but I discovered otherwise hahaha.
I've gotta thank all people in TRC for the amazing period I had and I wish them all the best in the future. TRC will always remain inside me heart <3.
The clan was closed more than 6 months ago. I didn't have the time nor the intention to change my situation or even think about the next move.I didn't accept the fact that it was closed inside me xD So that's why I kept wearing the TRC tag everywhere even until today. + my nickname was ugly without a tag hahaha xD
I finally took the decision to move on after the VW. a lot of things motivated me to do so and I'll list some of them down.

About VU:
VU remains the best place for me in VCMP. You won't find any other vcmp community like VU's. Even this forum has been home for everyone who wanted to share anything or express themselves.
I always found myself welcomed here and my best vcmp friends are all here(I'm not mentioning names so as to not to forget about anyone). The clan should be named Nice Underdogs for all these nice people inside :D.
In all vice wars I teamed up with VU. Also teamed up with them and against them in other events.
I have to say that VUs not only are great teammates but they are great opponents as well.
VU has people from all countries, all ages, speaking all languages, all mentalities and all personalities xD

All this isn't new.. So, what changed between now and before that motivated me to apply?
I can say that my way of thinking changed a lot. I started to observe more and more. I began to realize the huge impact that VU has on the VCMP community. I saw the big effort done by the VUs to maintain many VCMP servers and keep it alive. I began to see that some of you started to think to take a break after all the great things he had done.
I liked how you guys handle your stuff. I admired how you accept new comers and help and train them to become better people both personaly and gameplay-wise.
And I would like to be part of that. I want to have an impact in this community. I wish to have a role in keeping VCMP alive in addition to me being active ingame.
yes I know.. VU is not the only entity making efforts for this community. There are other people who thankfully do their best too. And I know that I could still benifit the community from outside of VU.
But the other aspects listed above made it easy for me to pick VU. a decision that I'm comfortable with now more than ever before.
I hope I can improve more here and have my impact too.

yours sincerely.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 07:28:50 am by Siezer »
Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 7 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"Never fight close to omarosh..."

Zatch

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Night City
    • View Profile
Re: Application - OmaRosh
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2020, 08:13:10 pm »
no. remove TRC gang tag >:(
Rookie GL :*
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2020, 08:14:34 pm »
i vote R, no need for introduction. kikied

Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2020, 08:17:03 pm »
As expected fixer still using TRC tag, how much morph paid you for that?  ??? ???

Rookie.  :P

P.S yeah remove TRC tag thx in advance.
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Nyon410

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2020, 08:30:47 pm »
You weren't interacting to me very well but lately, You joined VCCNR and you seem to be very cool.
Rookie, Good luck mate.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 08:35:44 pm by Nyon410 »

VU Full Member | CNR Manager | EC Admin | VW Staff Member | VCDC Staff Member |

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2020, 08:39:37 pm »
My vote is surprise...sori
Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2020, 08:43:51 pm »
RookieRosh
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2020, 09:44:52 pm »
rookie for this good man gl.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2020, 10:35:33 pm »
I relate to your words fixer, reminds me of when I thought clans weren't important and I'd never join one.

Anyway voting No, may change vote after receiving a picture of the Great Pyramid.
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2020, 11:21:36 pm »
good luck OmaRosh, wish you all the best ^-^

Sawyer

• Crazy Man
  • Drugs not bad.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2020, 12:07:06 am »
R, puto

DiaZ

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2020, 03:02:32 am »
I relate to your words fixer, reminds me of when I thought clans weren't important and I'd never join one.

Anyway voting No, may change vote after receiving a picture of the Great Pyramid.

He really voted no. I think I no need to reveal my vote xd
« Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 03:09:52 am by DiaZ »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Inferno made this for me <3

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2020, 08:48:13 am »
I'm so happy to see you here, OmaRosh. A good person like you needs to be steadfast continuing to hold the wheel and stay the course which you've always done. I can never doubt your loyalty, you've always given your best in everything you do.

Voting Rookie without any doubt!

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2020, 09:09:39 am »
There is actually no need for you to have the rookie tag, but TRC and VU, both clans have different ways to operate, this being the reason that most of us are voting R instead of Full.
With full respect to you and your previous clan, I will also vote R.

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2020, 09:13:17 am »
Good luck Omar! ;)