login
April 27, 2024, 09:57:34 pm

Author Topic: Application - Tic  (Read 2435 times)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
Application - Tic
« on: March 15, 2022, 02:19:16 pm »
Nick: Tic

Timezone/Country: gmt +3,Kebabistan(Turkey)

Previous Nicks: Pulsar,tictac,morfin,neverwish and many more

Additional Comments: Nie need,all knows me

« Last Edit: March 25, 2022, 01:56:13 pm by PunkNoodle »
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Tic
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2022, 02:31:20 pm »
What has changed that made you wanting to rejoin?
Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2022, 02:34:46 pm »
What has changed that made you wanting to rejoin?
Since iwas constantly fighting with everyone,  it was reflected in clanb so I left. I dont arguing with anyone anymore. I think old problems are gone, so I want to come back

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2022, 02:42:50 pm »

Yes need
Agree Agree x 6 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2022, 02:45:43 pm »

Yes need
Hello im husband of siezer, I think im ready for VU because I wont make same mistakes i did in past so I want another chance,im open for all questions
Disagree Disagree x 3 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2022, 02:51:36 pm »

Yes need
Hello im husband of siezer, I think im ready for VU because I wont make same mistakes i did in past so I want another chance,im open for all questions
Meh atleast be serious in app.
Ok open for all questions.

What your tit size?
Jk.
You left only a few months ago with most of us supporting you and trying to fix whatever was causing trouble between you and others and yet you decided to leave which was a stain on the people who had trust on you then including myself.
Since i am no longer active to even observe you anymore, i will stay neutral and pass my judgement later based on other's opinions who have quite assumptions about you.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2022, 02:54:09 pm »
I invited Tic to reapply a few days ago. Honestly I think he's a perfect fit for our clan, and I think it's a shame about what happened in the past. I wasn't happy when you left, but I feel we can rebuild bridges and get back on track. I really believe in you.

Rookie from me
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 02:56:58 pm by ferrari32 »
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2022, 02:59:41 pm »
Hi Tic
        I'm ready to give u another chance and also ferai is confident about you.. It's a positive from me but I still need you to clear ......why are you joining back and are you sure that you have changed and won't make haste decisions? ..
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

byJeanStylez

• Regular
  • Playing Jean is love, Jean is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2022, 03:05:52 pm »
Good luck ;)
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Credits: Myself

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2022, 03:10:06 pm »
I am sorry even though we are still keeping the friendship but I am negative. Let it be known that it’s no joke to join VU, violate ethos of our clan, you leave without any satisfying reason.

If you planned to fix your problems now, it wasn’t difficult to do earlier too when you’ve had full support in your favor. I am sorry but I believe it is still very easy to trigger you which is again a problem. I do believe in giving chances but I see no hope at this point, I see nothing changed in these few months.

It shouldn’t be easy for anyone to join back who violated clan ethos. They need sometime to understand which in your case isn’t sufficient yet.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2022, 03:21:09 pm »
In the name of our past friendship and Ferrari's (somebody whom I highly respect) thoughts on you, I am open to give you a chance.

I am neutral for now. Might come up with a few questions later. I must admit that your application isn't satisfying me either. Good luck dude
« Last Edit: March 15, 2022, 03:22:44 pm by Vedder »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2022, 03:27:10 pm »
I invited Tic to reapply a few days ago. Honestly I think he's a perfect fit for our clan, and I think it's a shame about what happened in the past. I wasn't happy when you left, but I feel we can rebuild bridges and get back on track. I really believe in you.

Rookie from me
Coming from him im voting Rookie too.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2022, 04:10:17 pm »
Hi Tic
        I'm ready to give u another chance and also ferai is confident about you.. It's a positive from me but I still need you to clear ......why are you joining back and are you sure that you have changed and won't make haste decisions? ..
I said many times that i wont make mistakes hh,I was far from vcmp a bit,this time i think i wont make same mistakes i did in past I will show by time..
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2022, 04:12:31 pm »
I am sorry even though we are still keeping the friendship but I am negative. Let it be known that it’s no joke to join VU, violate ethos of our clan, you leave without any satisfying reason.

If you planned to fix your problems now, it wasn’t difficult to do earlier too when you’ve had full support in your favor. I am sorry but I believe it is still very easy to trigger you which is again a problem. I do believe in giving chances but I see no hope at this point, I see nothing changed in these few months.

It shouldn’t be easy for anyone to join back who violated clan ethos. They need sometime to understand which in your case isn’t sufficient yet.
I know i disappointed you because i knew i had big support from every member espesially from you.i did my own things now i think i will fix everything what i did in past with time
Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2022, 04:14:47 pm »

I'm with Siezer, sorry bro.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator