April 28, 2024, 01:44:10 pm

Author Topic: UID mismatch - Force.  (Read 202 times)

Force99

• Regular
    • View Profile
UID mismatch - Force.
« on: February 16, 2019, 04:29:34 pm »
I've just installed new windows and I tried to join the server but they are saying UID mismatch due to this I am unable to do tests. I shall be very thankful to you if you solve my problem :). Have a nice day!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: UID mismatch - Force.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 05:39:58 pm »
As stated by GangstaRas in the rule book, you will have only one possible chance to undo UID-mismatch and consequently taking the Benchmark test a second time. I've no issue resetting your account now promptly but in case you come to face the same mismatch issue before VW, you will not be allowed to play no matter what may the reason will be.

I'll personally suggest you to have it removed before a week from VW or a day before deadline of registrations. Anyhow, It's your call, let me know when you want it to be removed. I'll do it without any delay.
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 10:01:05 am »
As stated by GangstaRas in the rule book, you will have only one possible chance to undo UID-mismatch and consequently taking the Benchmark test a second time. I've no issue resetting your account now promptly but in case you come to face the same mismatch issue before VW, you will not be allowed to play no matter what may the reason will be.

I'll personally suggest you to have it removed before a week from VW or a day before deadline of registrations. Anyhow, It's your call, let me know when you want it to be removed. I'll do it without any delay.
Do it for me too. Same problem.

Force99

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 05:13:27 pm »
Please solve my issue.

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 08:13:08 pm »
There is some problem with permissions due to which I'm unable to access reset button. I'll sort it out as soon as they get fixed.

Dukeiii

• Fanatic
  • LIVE! DIE! SPAWN AGAIN!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 03:26:45 pm »