login
March 29, 2024, 11:06:39 am

Author Topic: =TRC=morphine  (Read 39533 times)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: =TRC=morphine
« Reply #180 on: March 29, 2018, 04:41:48 am »
sorry yes I'm straight out the dream world so I edited the post before this one at least 50 times because I wrote some sleepy eyed rubbish on it

everything that is in that post now is 100% valid and worth taking serious though

1) Call yourself amazing, sure, but it oversteps a line when you then go on to say that other people are shit, and that you superior, and that you are the self-proclaimed 'people's champion'. The line it crosses is between confidence and arrogance.

2) There are plenty of other options between 'amazing' and 'loser'. I don't consider myself amazing, for instance, but I certainly don't consider myself a loser. I see myself as a good human who, with regard to this community, has worked hard to make things better for people, and I believe overall I've succeeded. But I don't consider that enough to be 'amazing'.

1) I admit that I overstepped the line with calling people shit since I never had, and never will have the right to do that. apart from that, there's nothing I see a mistake in.

2) well if you don't call your contributions amazing then I don't know what to call mine either

When was the last time you told someone to be amazing? It may happen, but I haven't seen any evidence of it on this forum at least.

the only time it really happened is once in my life last year, and it made all the difference for me.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 29, 2018, 04:43:45 am »
In case you miss it:

Edit:-

You edited your post while I was posting mine.

apart from that, I can't comment anything disrespectful to you because it is thanks to you that I'm worth something in this community in the first place. don't really want to either. I don't give a fuck about you thinking I'm obnoxious, boring or a megalomaniac though. glad you have an opinion at the end of the day. I have my own though - I'm awesome.

Yes and I don't want to come off as though I'm saying you're a prick, because that's not what I'm saying. The reason I care about this is because I know that you are a talented and passionate individual, and that in the past you used that talent to help people in this community, but I'm concerned that you're now taking a path in a direction that isn't really helpful to anyone. What I think your recent behaviour inspires in the new generation of players here is not just self-confidence, but a lack of thought and consideration towards others. If everyone thinks they are the best, then they are less willing to listen to the ideas of others, or care about their concerns. A world of individualistic egoism is not a healthy, kind or compassionate one.

Soz for the double post admin. Oh wait that's me, aight.
Funny Funny x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 29, 2018, 04:47:48 am »
I agree that I may come off as egoistic, but that's just because I'm still trying to figure this shit out. My intentions, as they were 5 years ago, remain pure. I want to help. I'm just bad at expressing it at the moment. I've gone crazy over the winter, but hey, name one genius that isn't crazy. I'm just glad I'm realizing things that people like Kanye realized just a little earlier than at 40, at age 22. Gives me an 18 year head start in continuing his noble goal the proper way.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 05:00:00 am by VoLK »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 29, 2018, 05:14:21 am »
I mean everyone has made mistakes. I just make them in public. It's just how I've always done it.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 29, 2018, 05:26:46 am »
My intentions, as they were 5 years ago, remain pure. I want to help.

Well that's good, and I sincerely wish you every success in doing so.

And now this gif of a surprised dog to lighten the mood:

Funny Funny x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 29, 2018, 06:00:30 am »
Followed by a public announcement:

Each and everyday, law enforcement around the world regulate these beautiful plants and their pharmacological benefits for their own greed - to uplift themselves in wealth and health while the poor continue to mutter and suffer.

Our organization wishes to fight against these injustices by promoting the movement #FREEMIHERBS (that's free my herbs for the English natives).
This section of the forums shall be acknowledged for opium specifically.

Morphine, one of our main representatives have been diligently representing our cause to save the reputation of the valuable herb, opium, for 7 years now, changing the hearts of the wicked far and wide....in the VC:MP community...bringing readily available euphoria and pain-relief to the oppressed of the land.

Support his work and join our #FREEMIHERBS movement, and together, we can accomplish what has never been accomplished before. There is power in numbers, let's help change the lives of everyone for the better, one by one until we rid this world of the disease they call "illegal"

Remember well my friends:

Signed: GangstaRas

PS: These products are not included nor distributed, check your local law if they obey international law, protest responsibly.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 10:26:22 am by GangstaRas »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 29, 2018, 06:24:41 am »
Morphine, one of our main representatives have been diligently representing our cause to save the reputation of the valuable herb, opium, for 5 7 years now, changing the hearts of the wicked far and wide....in the VC:MP community...bringing readily available euphoria and pain-relief to the oppressed of the land.

well shit I was expecting for someone to assume I'm on drugs eventually
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 07:58:56 am by VoLK »
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

habla

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 29, 2018, 03:07:43 pm »
*bump

What an amazingly interesting topic of discussion, I have finally found jesus in this very topic after so many years of trying to find the switch in the dark. I am healed, born anew. No more trips down the rabbit hole of temptation, this entity I will offer my utmost services and defend until all his naysayers/non believers are no more.

"If you believe in something you sign your name to it." - Ron Swanson

Signed; Billy Mays

P.S. Billy Mays can supply a year of free powder.

Agree Agree x 2 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

son_of_habla VCMP sucks
habla ey, that's how I met your mother

Dr.Danny

• Fanatic
  • Take Risk or Lose the chance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 29, 2018, 03:13:38 pm »
Good guy, nice attitude, a little bit funny sometimes.

Im Funny!
Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,if you Love me i'll stay in your Heart,if you Hate me i'll stay in your Mind.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 01, 2018, 02:04:37 am »
I think you and me have a lot in common, like rage, emotions, overall I think you're smart guy and nice, sometime you can be an asshole but that's situation with me too and I guess there's an asshole hiding in everyone once or twice everyone manage to show that person. That day when you said about freestyle_wilson, hope you remember when I said 'People just fail to understand me and never see things my way' I think you have same problem like I do, that's why I'm saying I think we have a lot in common. It's sad we were never good friends and never had chance to be, anyway I used to judge people quickly but judging someone through internet is like seeing cow's ass as her head, and head as ass' lol hope anyone understand my logic lmao.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 01, 2018, 07:55:27 am »
You're a sarcastic guy that always tell jokes but you're serious inside.
I share with you a feature in common: Being a big-headed person :)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Almo

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • (â—£_â—¢)
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 01, 2018, 08:13:16 am »
you dont like lil pumppppppppp omg eskeeeetit from lil almo

Luckshya

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 01, 2018, 08:18:27 am »
"A nigga who takes a virtual morning jog in vice city." :P

You are the one who lives in his own world, though you are a nice and funny guy.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 08:21:23 am by Luckshya »

Credits to Pumak47

RawK

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 01, 2018, 08:30:16 am »
Most influential person in VCMP.

Remember it's 1st April.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 01, 2018, 09:14:38 am »
Love me or Hate me,Both are in my Favor,If you Love me,i will be in your Heart,if you Hateme i will always in your mind. ~ William Shakespear
Agree Agree x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)