March 28, 2024, 11:31:08 pm

Author Topic: =TRC=morphine  (Read 39514 times)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: =TRC=morphine
« Reply #165 on: March 28, 2018, 03:26:41 pm »
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

KiM4

• Likes to post
  • A Person Plays VC:MP
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 28, 2018, 04:21:01 pm »
The Most interesting man v2 :P
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 28, 2018, 04:21:41 pm »
Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 28, 2018, 04:49:47 pm »
the most interesting man in VCMP v4.0

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 28, 2018, 05:48:48 pm »
Russian/lithuanian smart dickhead. Cool personality. Actually when i join littlewhiteys and you are in, i don't get bored xD
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #170 on: March 28, 2018, 05:51:48 pm »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 28, 2018, 08:25:23 pm »
He takes everything in serious but He is Awesome,Briliant,Legend player but some times become  nub when fighting with Noobs

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 11:54:13 am by SilenTKilleR »

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 28, 2018, 08:45:30 pm »
Joking chill

translation:

don't ban me please
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

MaddyV

• Fanatic
  • tnx chicken for proteins
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 28, 2018, 09:02:04 pm »
keeps the fun, and the most interesting dude in vcmp

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 28, 2018, 09:51:07 pm »
dictador comunista

pd: no hablo ingles
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 28, 2018, 09:58:54 pm »
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 11:54:33 am by SilenTKilleR »

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2018, 10:10:45 pm »
dont know you

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 29, 2018, 02:27:15 am »

and the most interesting dude in vcmp

Jesus fucking christ.

You've learned the lessons of Trump and Kanye well - if you keep repeating that you're amazing, and you have some sort of power, then some people will start believing it or repeating it too (especially those who are weak of character).

For everyone else, your ego trip is just boring and obnoxious. Actually, occasionally it's funny, like today.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 29, 2018, 04:03:17 am »

and the most interesting dude in vcmp

Jesus fucking christ.

You've learned the lessons of Trump and Kanye well - if you keep repeating that you're amazing, and you have some sort of power, then some people will start believing it or repeating it too (especially those who are weak of character).

For everyone else, your ego trip is just boring and obnoxious. Actually, occasionally it's funny, like today.

thank you

Kanye has been my hero since age 13 so it's only natural. I've got an avatar of him up on this forum too if you haven't noticed :)

I'm just trying to make people feel awesome here. it is my goal to see as many people as possible in this community call themselves amazing and the most interesting people on VC-MP. I'm just here setting an example and I'm glad I've managed to touch and inspire (for now) a few.

I'd much rather prefer calling myself amazing than calling myself a loser.

apart from that, I can't comment anything disrespectful to you because it is thanks to you that I'm worth something in this community in the first place. don't really want to either. I don't give a fuck about you thinking I'm obnoxious, boring or a megalomaniac though. glad you have an opinion at the end of the day. I have my own though - I'm awesome.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 04:19:49 am by VoLK »
Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 29, 2018, 04:35:11 am »
it is my goal to see as many people as possible in this community call themselves amazing and the most interesting people on VC-MP.

That's a noble goal, but isn't it contradictory? Saying 'I'm the most interesting person in VC:MP' is very different to saying 'Everyone can consider themselves the most interesting person in VC:MP'. By definition, there can only be one 'most interesting' of anything.

I'd much rather prefer calling myself amazing than calling myself a loser.

1) Call yourself amazing, sure, but it oversteps a line when you then go on to say that other people are shit, and that you superior, and that you are the self-proclaimed 'people's champion'. The line it crosses is between confidence and arrogance.

2) There are plenty of other options between 'amazing' and 'loser'. I don't consider myself amazing, for instance, but I certainly don't consider myself a loser. I see myself as a good human who, with regard to this community, has worked hard to make things better for people, and I believe overall I've succeeded. But I don't consider that enough to be 'amazing'.

when's the last time someone told you to be amazing, Charley?

When was the last time you told someone to be amazing? It may happen, but I haven't seen any evidence of it on this forum at least. I've seen many more posts deriding people and telling them to go fuck themselves (like you did in the above post, before you edited it). This would suggest your goal to enhance people's opinion of themselves in this community is disingenuous.

judging by the fact that you're wasting your time responding in my ego shrine, the answer is clearly never.

That's a strange conclusion to draw.

Edit:-

You edited your post while I was posting mine.

apart from that, I can't comment anything disrespectful to you because it is thanks to you that I'm worth something in this community in the first place. don't really want to either. I don't give a fuck about you thinking I'm obnoxious, boring or a megalomaniac though. glad you have an opinion at the end of the day. I have my own though - I'm awesome.

Yes and I don't want to come off as though I'm saying you're a prick, because that's not what I'm saying. The reason I care about this is because I know that you are a talented and passionate individual, and that in the past you used that talent to help people in this community, but I'm concerned that you're now taking a path in a direction that isn't really helpful to anyone. What I think your recent behaviour inspires in the new generation of players here is not just self-confidence, but a lack of thought and consideration towards others. If everyone thinks they are the best, then they are less willing to listen to the ideas of others, or care about their concerns. A world of individualistic egoism is not a healthy, kind or compassionate one.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 04:40:47 am by Charley »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts