login
April 27, 2024, 09:33:35 pm

Poll

Shall we lock this topic?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?  (Read 46546 times)

Strykerz.

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
Re: [ON] clan - a bunch of cheaters?
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2016, 01:33:22 pm »
Why cernobyl didn't get permaban? he also was caughted using f1, and he give it to awaix
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2016, 01:43:50 pm »
Why cernobyl didn't get permaban? he also was caughted using f1, and he give it to awaix
Good point, however I dunno about the part of him distributing it.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

BeaTz

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2016, 01:45:24 pm »
Good point, however I dunno about the part of him distributing it.
He didn't distribute, KxZ gave Chernobyl f1
---------------------------------
@Sean lmfao, why are you saying the truth?

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 17, 2016, 01:55:30 pm »
First sevrin asslicked to come in WK
Talking about asslick eh?

• Asslicks UF clan to get in.
  • They treat him like shit, because ofc he is, full of shit.
  • Leaves with tears.
  • Asslicks EC staff to join the staff team.
  • Leaves with tears.
  • Gets treated even worse after leaving staff team.
  • Says WK/ON sucks
  • Asslicks Indian team (BeaTz, BliTz, ThunderStorm, harish, etc).
  • Leaves with tears.
  • "man trc is nice"
  • Asslicks TRC
  • Applies for TRC.
  • Gets denied.
  • "man trc sucks"
  • "man vu seems nice"
  • Asslicks VU.
  • Applies for VU.
  • Gets denied.
  • "man vu sucks"
  • Asslicks EC staff to get atleast one source of attention.
  • Gets straight 5 negetive votes.
  • Asslicks MaiYan to get into staff
  • Gets accepted for 12 hours, causing EC staff to leave maiYan's side.
  • Gets kicked from staff team.
  • Becomes most hated player of VCMP.
  • Asslicks CF clan.
  • Gets accepted.
  • Claims CF is best clan with him joining.
  • EAF Team B challenges CF.
  • Leaves CF like a pussy.
  • "man russians are best"
  • Asslicks ON clan/WK.
  • Gets accepted.
  • Thinks he is at the top of the world.
  • ON clan declared as hacker clan.
  • Gets banned from almost all the official servers of VCMP.

AGREEEEEEEEEEE   PLS
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2016, 02:05:57 pm »
 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

So currently all hackers:

Funny Funny x 6 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2016, 02:14:30 pm »
haha very funny, well, we all know you too have these "hacks", and remember you used in EC but i no have proofs. If that was a tactic, why you join ON? for hacks? better join VA to get hacks, you seem's to be disloyal, you was VU full, and now trainee hahahhah, i neva seen player be VU full but use VU trainee tag (I'm talking about [VU]EazY, he use everytime [VU_T]Eazy haha)

Now you will ask: "Why are you reporting to your clan mates?"
      Well, I joined in this clan to get information about hacks, and they probably are hackers.
Here's the information I got and I'll leave ON in some days.
I'm not using this kind of hacks and of course I never will use it, I only joined in this clan to get properly information about this players. About this hacks and how it works.

That's all and thanks for read.
 Regards, Gohan

I'm not reporting ON Hacks today 16/07/2016, I already reported on April 03, as I said... " I only joined in this clan to get properly information about this players. About this hacks and how it works" and I forget to say to report them. See you, kisses in your ass.

In this case, you can prove to be a traitor to any family by joining and leaking out the information.
Secondly, Sevrin, who was himself involved in all this is acting like he didn't do anything. (I'll prove this soon with the help of evidence).
So if they distributed hacks, they did so just to clan members (not all of us, not me either) so it doesn't mean that those members who got hacks and using it all the time, you have only 1 video in which some members used it, if you're so curious to ban them, go ahead and do it, that's it, but pointing out fingers on others on the basis of logs is useless and even Kxz aka voyaflex is another person (which he proves himself) who can be a danger to any other clan's privacy, so that point behind my discussion was TRY NOT TO TRUST THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY'RE LEAKING OUT INFORMATION FROM ALL THE CLANS AND THEY JUST JOIN CLANS TO TAKE OUT THEIR PRIVATE STUFF and after leaving that clan, they distribute the stuff outside.
And I'm sure Berkely is using VU for this too and he'll leave VU sooner or later and will leak out all the personal information of VU outside. But you cannot ban anyone without solid evidence (there isn't any evidence except 1 video).
There was a reason why we closed clan applications because we knew that people like berkely and kxz are joining clans and leaking out their information so we decided that we'll only accept invite players on our own and nothing suspicious happened after that. Even saurabh aka lazer is not to be trusted because his next target is probably VU.

lmfao..

I'm Kamran Ghafoor from Pakistan, playing here for like 6 years, the reason to join VU is really obvious. Despite of being one of the most skillful clan in VCMP Universe, VU has proved to be one of the most mesmerizing and enchanting clan with fabulous skills. I know almost all of the active members of VU, like:

Thank you Riders for accepting my application request again. Let's get to topic.
It's been almost a month since my last application to Vice Underdogs for recruitment in the clan. I didn't hear the obvious reason of rejection of my application last time from Vice Underdogs except "Not ready". So following are the things that I did in the previous month for improving myself:

What has changed?
                                          Since the last rejection, I started preparing myself mentally for Vice Underdogs, as my skills appeared to be satisfactory for me after duel with Tzunam and Jokah. So preparing mentally means that I learned how to stay quiet in front of those who judge others by skills, not character. What I've learned next is to stay calm if someone tries to interfere me or try to hesitate my without any obvious reason. Thirdly, I thought that the most famous reason of rejection of VU applicants is "Meet more VUs", so I started hanging around in A/D server, where most players of VU play. Played with few VU players, had a great time with them. So, overall, I tried to fulfill all the requirements for VU.

Why I'm back only after 1 month? How am I supposed to learn all the stuff in a month?
                                                                                                                                                   I don't actually think that a lot of time is required to learn everything, if you prepare yourself mentally, you can obviously learn anything. Another reason is that I talked to Jokah, and Riders too about my re-apply, they said if you think that you're ready, you may apply. So I applied.

What VU can expect from me?
                                                          I have great sense of humor (nevermind), my gaming skills are quite satisfactory, I had a great experience as being the staff member of European City server, I know the way to talk, I can contribute in playing Clan Wars and can give more ideas for improvements.

Anything else regarding my application can be found in my previous application: http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=6815.0

Thanks again,
Much love,
K.

Yeah I just hate those asslickers... You're totally right..
Agree Agree x 4 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
Re: [ON] best clan evaaahhh
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2016, 02:40:39 pm »
Knew this from the first day since I played with these "greatest warriors of the millennium"  in European City server. You guys were bragging so much about "how great you're" and "show us your skills Paki". This is what you're. This is your reality, worthless punks.

Now you guys can make a private server and play with all your hacks over there and name the server as "best clan evaaahhh".

and you can also rename your clan to [OFF].
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 02:43:43 pm by MaDKilleR »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2016, 02:58:34 pm »
Banned on EAD and CTF so far. Where else?
Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

XD

« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2016, 03:00:48 pm »
Few fags in EC too :P
Cannot rate own posts

Qarlitoz

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • hai
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 17, 2016, 03:45:07 pm »
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

ElvenKing

• Crazy Man
  • [MK]Berkay_Khan
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 17, 2016, 05:16:36 pm »
<^_^> <^_^> <^_^> <^_^> <^_^> <^_^>

The Golden Horde

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 17, 2016, 05:54:50 pm »
 :'( :'(

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 17, 2016, 07:21:48 pm »
This kids have inffected the game. They wouldn't last a second in the old days. This is why, many people have left this community and will continue leaving. Kids back then were hungry to gain rep and become a big VCMP Dmer the right way. You're a dsigrace to all of the effort many people did to take this game to a whole new level. Its great seeing thos ban logs honestly, and i'm ussually the one giving second chances cause I remember when I was a 12 yr old trying to make it to the big leagues. BUT OBVIOUSLY WENT THE RIGHT WAY AND TRAINED, NOT BRAG ABOUT HOW GOOD I AM USING F1/WALL HACKS. GTFO.
Agree Agree x 10 Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Xyu

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 17, 2016, 11:05:39 pm »
Imagine the police finds out that a criminal organization has been distributing drugs. But this organization doesn't use the drugs, they just distribute it. Will the police arrest only the drug users? Or will they arrest the criminal organization aswell? They will arrest both because the damages that the drugs caused is the responsibility of this organization.

If you still didn't understand that analogy, I'll make it even simpler for you, in that story the criminal organization would be ON and the drug users would be the players that got these hacks, the police would be the servers owners.
I respect you as a developer but I would like to clarify the following.

Right, but there's no rule about distribution in vcmp. It's a fact. Operate to "common sense" as you mentioned earlier is your or community initiative. You should know there are different laws in specific community or society. Regarding your analogy some kind and amount of drugs are legal / partly legal in one country and illegal in another one. For example USA state laws vary considerably. Or just check wiki about legalization of cannabis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis#/media/File:World-cannabis-laws.png
"Common sense" approach is totally illogical in this case because it is subjective.
By the same criteria we can punish potential "chlenix1337" users because they want to use hack in game.

IMHO:

1) The right decision here is punishing people who have used hacks in game.
2) Add the rule in server rules about distribution of hacks.
3) Make a list of permitted and prohibited modifications:

Very many players use custom sniper's cross-hair, it's a game modification that provides you advantages over other players without it.
Some players like Noori prefer a game without grass. Is it fair? I don't think so, but the most of community don't care about that.

4) Update and adapt rules like laws and strictly adhere to it.

Then similar contradictions can be prevented.

Agree Agree x 5 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 18, 2016, 01:03:46 am »
Imagine the police finds out that a criminal organization has been distributing drugs. But this organization doesn't use the drugs, they just distribute it. Will the police arrest only the drug users? Or will they arrest the criminal organization aswell? They will arrest both because the damages that the drugs caused is the responsibility of this organization.

If you still didn't understand that analogy, I'll make it even simpler for you, in that story the criminal organization would be ON and the drug users would be the players that got these hacks, the police would be the servers owners.
I respect you as a developer but I would like to clarify the following.

Right, but there's no rule about distribution in vcmp. It's a fact. Operate to "common sense" as you mentioned earlier is your or community initiative. You should know there are different laws in specific community or society. Regarding your analogy some kind and amount of drugs are legal / partly legal in one country and illegal in another one. For example USA state laws vary considerably. Or just check wiki about legalization of cannabis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_cannabis#/media/File:World-cannabis-laws.png

I respect you too for replying here given your affiliation with [ON] it's good to have your opinion here aswell. I understand your point of view Xyu. Infact, in my country, since 2001, all drugs have been decriminalized. That example I gave was just an analogy, to make a comparison, of course I'm not saying that distributing drugs is the same as distributing hacks in vcmp, it was just an analogy. And I agree with you about the sniper hud and the "no grass" mod aswell, those should not be allowed aswell, not until there's a way to make the server force them to be the same for all players and infact they have never been allowed on the CTF server. The problem with these mods is that we dont have any way to detect them, and this case here with ON is different because even though we also can't detect these mods, they admitted to sharing them with their members and they were caught using them like the videos posted show.

By the same criteria we can punish potential "chlenix1337" users because they want to use hack in game.
Nah this is different because these "potential chlenix1337 users" are not in a clan where their leaders are giving them the hacks. And in [ON] the leaders are providing the hacks to their members.

"Common sense" approach is totally illogical in this case because it is subjective.
I don't agree. I don't find common sense to be subjective at all. Maybe it may seem subjective for the players that dont have it/lack common sense, but there's nothing we can do about that though.

There are some things that are just obvious, and dont even need to be said, which is why I say it's common sense. In this case it's obvious that distributing hacks is against the rules. Why? Because the thing they are distributing causes damage to our community. They should be held responsible for the damages they caused. They need to face the consequences for the damage they inflicted on our community. The damages I'm talking about is this "virus" that they have spread through the community, and the unfair gameplay like clan wars and matches they played in and even when playing normally on the server they were not playing fair against other players. They made this community worse for everyone. It's a slap in the face of all server administrators who make efforts in making their server free of cheaters. I tought you would be able to understand this because you are an administrator yourself. But if you don't agree with me I don't think me talking about this will make you change your mind. You simply have different opinions from mine, which I don't agree with, and I have opinions you might also not agree with, so lets just look at the facts instead of opinions.

These are the facts:
  • We know that the [ON] clan shares hacks inside their clan (They said this themselves)
  • We know some of their members used it in public servers

Do you really want to let the members of a clan where their leaders give them hacks to play in our servers?
It's as simple as this: If we know there are hacks going around inside the [ON] clan, why not ban [ON] members from the servers? We have no bulletproof way of knowing which players are using the hacks or not, all that we know are the facts, and the facts say that there are hacks going around inside the [ON] clan.

Let's imagine this was a different clan. Imagine if MK/VU/SS/TRC leaders started giving hacks to their members. This would essentially mean they'd be infecting their WHOLE clan because of the poor decision they made. And they should be punished for that irresponsible decision.

[ON] made the decision of sharing hacks between their clan members. This was a dangerous decision because their players could start using the hacks in public servers or sharing them with more people, and this was exactly what happened. They made this irresponsible decision and should now face the consequences for the problems they caused.  However  I don't understand why are you still trusting a clan where their leaders give hacks to their members and why your team (WK) still wants to be affiliated with a group that does this. But anyways, that is WK's choice, it's none of my business.

There's 2 situations here that people need to understand:
  • 1st situation: If members from a clan start using hacks without their leaders' knowledge, only these members should be banned from the the server, not their entire clan
  • 2nd situation (this is what happened): If members from a clan start using hacks that were provided by their leaders, then all the members from that clan should be banned, because the leaders could just do this again and again and keep distributing hacks to their members, do you really trust them not to do it again? They already lied more than once when people reported them before and they always lied and said they didn't use any hacks. I don't trust liars

If their bans should be permanent or not, that is something that's left at the discretion of each server. On the CTF server we are (as you know) still discussing this and I'll soon take a final decision on this.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 04:28:38 am by NewK »
Agree Agree x 7 Winner Winner x 3 (list)