login
March 28, 2024, 04:25:03 pm

Author Topic: IN THE ASS  (Read 3548 times)

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
IN THE ASS
« on: April 26, 2012, 12:34:15 pm »
SO JUAN REAL MADRID IS OUT, NOW SHUSH AND GO CRY, MUAHHAHAHA, REAL MADRID IS OUT!!!!!!!!!
 >:D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Verz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: IN THE ASS
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 07:34:56 pm »
Woah, did I see Ronaldo miss a penalty shot?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

buda

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 08:00:33 pm »
ronaldo scored two goals without him it would have been worse 0-1, anyway xgamer where were you at when your uefalona lost agaisnt real, neither you showd up when chelsea sent you back to your 2nd place in the spanish league, bayern deserved to win cos they scored more goals than real, the same chelsea did 3 shots on-target and scored 3 goals in 180 minutes lol, uefalonas deffense is just great

this fact only shows how much of a retarded faggot you are, only showing up when either your team wins or your opponent loses, landwind your still the same shame you were in the past, its also ashaming as fuck to have a guy like you in this clan ( im talking for myself)

but the last thing, the one that hurts the most: LA LIGA CHAMPIONS
Cannot rate own posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2012, 04:58:34 am »
Juan don't bring the past ok? you're saying that because you're angry, so chill, and after your inactivity you're another person, go chill....

buda

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 07:22:54 am »
talking about the past? the point is your a retarded coward who shuts up like a bitch when his team loses and tries to make fun out of ppl when someones team loses, just a retarded coward, nothing else.

plus i stand by my point, you were a shame, your still a shame and you will always be a shame, coward.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:34:11 am by buda »
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 08:29:32 am »
Buda chill the fuck out already, jesus, XGamer was just trying to have a bit of fun.

Writer of excessively long posts

buda

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 10:43:53 am »
i would chill the fuck out if xgamer wasnt a retarded coward, ill repeat it again, where the fuck were you when uefalona lost 3 matches in arrow? hiding much? didnt you have the balls to show up? thats being a fag who doesnt know shit about football, and comes here saying bullshits with no real football arguments

get your ass ready landwind, your gay guardiola is leaving that crap called uefalona full of cheating, not even that hormoned jerk(messi) is gonna save you this time, coward.

and no i wont chill out, just because i dont want to

its up for the admins to let scary cunts like xgamer post things in their forum, at this point feel free to forum-ban me
i dont care either,
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:48:19 am by buda »
Cannot rate own posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 11:05:48 am »
Buda, you're getting your self off the edge, i'll not say anything rude, i'll not make my attitude get ruined.

buda

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 11:26:47 am »
i like the way you, coward give tips around to ppl rofl, your the first one who should shut the fuck up and not say a single word, your always talking as if you represent the whole clan or if you were anything especial when your the shit.

see now your avoiding talking about football just cos you know your not right, damn seriously guy, i got no words to describe you anymore its just ashaming to even look at your nickname
Cannot rate own posts

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 11:30:25 am »
at this point feel free to forum-ban me
i dont care either,

Lol... you're willing to ditch this clan just because you don't like XGamer's position on football?

Writer of excessively long posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 11:39:32 am »
I didn't want to bring this whole thing, i just wanted to have fun, that's all.

buda

« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2012, 11:44:39 am »
its not that, i dont get why you cant understand it, this guy shuts up like a bitch when his team loses, then comes here to brag things when someones team loses, thats just weak.

also as you arent a football fan you have no idea the historic chance barcelona and real madrid have missed by not winning both semifinals, i respected everyone who liked barca on this forum when chelsea sent them back to home
obviously i didnt shut up when real raped barca in their own home, it was orgasmic and couldnt resist to and now this fag tells me to shush and go to cry, he neither said a single thing when his barca lost agaisnt chelsea 1-0 (1st legt)1-2 vs real and 2-2 vs chelsea (2nd leg) <-- this shows cowardice, doesnt it?

also starting by the fact i hate that club with all of my heart and i wouldnt waste a single tear if all of them suddenly died  ( ppl who form the club ofc, players, president etc, not the whole fans) i cant stand posts as these more even after explaining all i wrote above, so id normally go in a non-stop rage rampage towards faggots like xgamer, couldnt be more simple it also has to do with politic which makes the issue harder to deal with
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:49:03 am by buda »
Cannot rate own posts

Kingjad

• Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • Clydebank Till I Die
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2012, 12:24:29 pm »
You're making yourself look foolish here...just my thoughts.

An idiot with power, is still an idiot

buda

« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2012, 12:34:36 pm »
just like you on the xe forums, consider us both at the same "foolish" level
Cannot rate own posts

Zeke

• Crazy Man
  • VC:MP and LU beta tester
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2012, 01:51:22 pm »
Juan, will u shut up ???
If u don't like Gamer's posts, don't read them. How easy is that ???
Your making an elephant out of everything.
You know u can use forum PM if u want to have an argument.
Its not cool to see good clan members to fight over such a thing.

Anyways, Charley could u please lock this.

InstallHook(0x405AC0,(DWORD)CantFindFuckingAnim,0x405A95,
CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode,sizeof(CantFindFuckingAnim_HookJmpCode));
-------------------------------------------------
[00:41:12] <~Murdock> actually just transfering files
[00:41:16] <~Murdock> sounds, clientscripts etc
[00:42:05] <heekzs> what transfer method you uses
[00:43:03] <~Murdock> speed of light