March 28, 2024, 09:30:08 pm

Author Topic: Application - Hiki.  (Read 9359 times)

Hiki

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Regular
  • 私は存在しません
    • View Profile
Application - Hiki.
« on: May 28, 2017, 08:07:25 am »
Nick: Hiki.

Timezone/Country: UTC-4 / Paraguay.

Previous Nicks: memebot404

Additional Comments: Well, I want belong to this community, from the time I began to understand a little more how to slide through this game, I had the opportunity to make friends of this clan, having good and pleasant moments, have helped me and supported quite a lot, so I am grateful for.

At that time I understood that this would be my ideal clan, but on the other hand, I also knew that I needed more time to improve my skills, and to know more members. I remember Tzunam and Sk telling me, "Do not worry, I was a noob when I joined the clan," but that was different for me personally. I wanted to improve at least get the Tag VU. So I've taken the time to improve and meet more members, as well as them  to know me.

Leaving that, not everything is "good", of me. I have been banned by two servers.
- LW: For evading death, according to administrator Eddy. (Please understand that I did not use any command like "/q" or pausing the game, It was an accident). You can see my appeal here: http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,28924.0.html
- EC: Reason "speed gear" I think that at that time there was a lot of mention about that hack, and it was difficult to detect, so I was banned by confusion. You can see my appeal here: http://ec.vc-mp.co.uk/index.php?topic=3698.0
If you feel this very serious, and you will vote negative, I am sorry, but let me tell you something, we are human, and humans make mistakes, the human who does not make mistakes, does nothing.

I currently know that I am not "pro" in this game, but I would like to improve my skills with this community, I have the maturity necesary to belong here, give me a chance. Thanks so much for reading.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2017, 01:16:51 am by Jokah »
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 4 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

God is dead.

[R3V]Kelvin

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Hiki.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 08:10:30 am »
ya era hora papu xd, buena suerte!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 08:17:03 am by kelvin_29 »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Legend

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 08:21:23 am »
You are good person Hiki, i would like to give you a chance  :police: Trainee. GL!

www.Game-State.com" style="border-style: none;

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 08:23:09 am »
this guy deserves a chance, hes a nice guy that would help you in anything, before you shawn michaels post the typical "acceped as trc fun thing" i gotta tell you its not about that VU's got another way of thinking and working as a clan, this guy is a friend of mine and so i think he deserves a spot ( as trial, which is supposed to be for that trial)here in vu, just wanted to share my opinion i guess it doesnt annoy anyone, if so im sorry then
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 08:25:02 am by JuaN. »
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2017, 08:43:22 am »
Rookie/Trainee
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Mubashir^

• Fanatic
  • RisK Is MY BuSiNeSs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2017, 08:50:54 am »
GooD LucK Man :)

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2017, 09:11:13 am »
I don't know you but your application is perfect!
Trainee.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-TomZ^ Creationz

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2017, 09:19:26 am »
yes

-TomZ^ Creationz
Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2017, 09:21:22 am »
this guy deserves a chance, hes a nice guy that would help you in anything, before you shawn michaels post the typical "acceped as trc fun thing" i gotta tell you its not about that VU's got another way of thinking and working as a clan, this guy is a friend of mine and so i think he deserves a spot ( as trial, which is supposed to be for that trial)here in vu, just wanted to share my opinion i guess it doesnt annoy anyone, if so im sorry then
No doubt about it, it's just that I don't really like to give someone a chance who don't deserve it just because of a recommendation by a reputed member of a community, I hope you understand when you try to be in my shoes.
Anyway,
 I'm glad you applied here hiki, my vote is positive.
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Jokah

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Tomorrow is a loser's excuse, do it today.
    • View Profile
    • Vice City Cops & Robbers
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2017, 09:55:46 am »
T.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCCNR Developer | VCDC 6 Coordinator | VU since 2015

Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. - M.

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2017, 09:59:44 am »
Good luck man  :)

MD619

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VU4LiFe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2017, 10:09:06 am »
Nice guy .
Trainee. :D
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Roystang's art

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2017, 10:49:49 am »
Good luck. :D

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2017, 11:25:40 am »
Good Luck dude!

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2017, 11:36:24 am »
Trainee.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)