login
April 26, 2024, 04:19:17 pm

Author Topic: CTF staff / Do not cross  (Read 14662 times)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: CTF staff / Do not cross
« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2018, 07:56:19 pm »
I've lost count of how many times I've replied to those questions you just asked on this past month alone. The fact that you keep asking them over and over again leads me to believe you either suffer from some sort of memory loss condition or you're just as thick as a brick.

Nobody gives a single fuck about your lonely server.
Looks like someone does:

Congratulations man, you're now on the top 5 topic starters list!
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 4 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2018, 09:09:25 pm »
I've lost count of how many times I've replied to those questions you just asked on this past month alone. The fact that you keep asking them over and over again leads me to believe you either suffer from some sort of memory loss condition or you're just as thick as a brick.

Nobody gives a single fuck about your lonely server.
Looks like someone does:

Congratulations man, you're now on the top 5 topic starters list!

29 posts lmfao
You call that top?
This is another proof that nobody gives a fuck neither forum & ctf server. The gamemode is good, but the ppl who administrate it are dickheads
Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2018, 09:46:01 pm »
The gamemode is good, but the ppl who administrate it are dickheads
And some of the posters who post there are even worse, there's this spambot who posted 4 topics talking about the same thing :(
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2018, 09:48:18 pm »
The gamemode is good, but the ppl who administrate it are dickheads
And some of the posters who post there are even worse, there's this spambot who posted 4 topics talking about the same thing :(

And it's sad you're so dumb and so brain-fucked that I have to repeat 6 more times for you that I wanted and tried my best to save CTF and I failed, basically you failed yourself. So please stfu and mind your own business.
For those mad, I don't ass kiss, so you can stay mad.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2018, 10:01:06 pm »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:48:16 pm by Nippon »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2018, 10:07:07 pm »
And it's sad you're so dumb and so brain-fucked that I have to repeat 6 more times for you that I wanted and tried my best to save CTF and I failed, basically you failed yourself. So please stfu and mind your own business.
For those mad, I don't ass kiss, so you can stay mad.
  • I didn't ask for your help
  • You were not helping me, you were just trying to get your ban on CTF reduced, infact you asked ELK about it. He told me that you wanted to have your ban reduced in return for reporting cheaters and I told him I wanted to see first how  you behaved, and this is your behaviour.
Not my fault you can't understand basic english  ^-^

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2018, 10:10:39 pm »
Not my fault you're dumb again.
I didn't say nor you asked me to help nor that you said you need my help.

I came to you for help you for something personal. (related to Thorax)
And it's not in interest for gaining your trust and use aimlock( what nippon did), Thorax said he doesn't give a fuck about the aimlock and he shared it himself, that's why I wanted to help you ban the aimlock, I didn't want poor skill ppl to use that shit & I even said to woodland - yes I'd like my ban reduced, but I don't wanna play CTF as long as this retarded syrian refugee is there messing our fun.
Yes, this is my behaviour and this is how you gained my "respect" towards your shitty CTF community.

I don't need your unban, Newk, I don't need anything from you. I just wanted to help you out myself, without you asking to do any favors.
Yes I'd like to have my ban reduced, but not as long as that hypocrite (not Zkq but Newk) is ruining my fun.

~hunt
« Last Edit: March 06, 2018, 10:17:39 pm by Bird »

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2018, 10:18:22 pm »
Not my fault you're dumb again.
I didn't say nor you asked me to help nor that you said you need my help.

I came to you for help you for something personal. (related to Thorax)
And it's not in interest for gaining your trust and use aimlock( what nippon did), Thorax said he doesn't give a fuck about the aimlock and he shared it himself, that's why I wanted to help you ban the aimlock, I didn't want poor skill ppl to use that shit & I even said to woodland - yes I'd like my ban reduced, but I don't wanna play CTF as long as this retarded syrian refugee is there messing our fun and shitting.
Yes, this is my behaviour and this is how you gained my "respect" towards your shitty CTF community.

I don't need your unban, Newk, I don't need anything from you. I just wanted to help you out myself, without you asking to do any favors.
Yes I'd like to have my ban reduced, but not as long as that hypocrite (not Zkq but Newk) is ruining my fun.
I also already told you the contents of the video here but you didn't believe me because as always you think there's some conspiracy happening everywhere lol
Even if I were to show you the proof he sent me, you would make some other excuse because you cannot see past your hatred of him.

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2018, 10:43:09 pm »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:48:51 pm by Nippon »
Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2018, 10:46:42 pm »
lole crazy shit going on here
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2018, 11:02:13 pm »
Sorry, I'm lost, can someone unban me from VW server?
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 10 (list)

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2018, 11:07:49 pm »
gimme aimlock and i will ban nibbon ok deal? then problem solved and topic locked
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Zkq

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2018, 11:11:43 pm »
« Last Edit: March 07, 2018, 03:49:38 pm by Nippon »
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2018, 04:25:43 am »
Chod Na Balatkar yaro
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2018, 09:00:43 am »
Sorry, I'm lost, can someone unban me from VW server?

denied meet more ULKs
Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 (list)