login
March 28, 2024, 08:10:31 am

Author Topic: bad work  (Read 2398 times)

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
bad work
« on: April 12, 2017, 10:58:54 am »
This guy is more Evader than me, and he can prove it in EC. Ask many players, every time [VU_T]Rickyy is on the verge of death uses his last resource "the afk". I think an Underdog does not do this. For now I have no evidence since I do not record, but there are guys who know this for a long time, because while I was in EC they talked a lot about what he does with this
« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 11:01:12 am by kennedy »
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 13 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: bad work
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 02:25:58 pm »
Moved this topic to the relevant board.

Kennedy, am I right in understanding that you would like to report one of our clan members for breaking rules, with absolutely zero evidence?

What do you hope to gain from this? What is the outcome you had in mind when you made this topic?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

rickyy

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • GAMERS DON'T DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 07:08:14 pm »
Well i think a negative vote is just a negative vote players should understand specific reasons behind it and should learn from their mistakes rather than posting irrelevant stuff without proper evidence and well i see the topic was made after my negative vote in your application and as far as evading is concerned i don't evade by any means. If you have any evidence about it or any of your friend who records in vcmp has any video or any evidence then they can post it. I have been playing vcmp from a long period of time and no one ever complained me about evading even when i posted my application in this clan to be accepted. That's all
Thank You
Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

kennedy

• Fanatic
  • American Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2017, 11:24:21 pm »
Well i think a negative vote is just a negative vote players should understand specific reasons behind it and should learn from their mistakes rather than posting irrelevant stuff without proper evidence and well i see the topic was made after my negative vote in your application and as far as evading is concerned i don't evade by any means. If you have any evidence about it or any of your friend who records in vcmp has any video or any evidence then they can post it. I have been playing vcmp from a long period of time and no one ever complained me about evading even when i posted my application in this clan to be accepted. That's all
Thank You

I did not do it because  u placed a "NO" in my application, it's the right thing to do when you see a member of a clan doing things that go against the rules on a server. Now I have no evidence, but I know that I will have them very soon. Do not hesitate
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

rickyy

• Vice Underdog Trainee (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
  • GAMERS DON'T DIE
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 09:02:09 am »
Thank You

I did not do it because  u placed a "NO" in my application, it's the right thing to do when you see a member of a clan doing things that go against the rules on a server. Now I have no evidence, but I know that I will have them very soon. Do not hesitate
If its not because of a NO from my side then where were you when i posted my application in VU forum. The reason i deduce why you created this topic is only because of a NO from my side. If you don't have any evidence against me then whats the reason to complain, I think you should have waited for some evidences against me and then only you should have reported me as this topic will not lead you anywhere without proper evidences and yes this is the last time i am giving you explanations afterwords you can keep writing in this topic and no reply would be done by me till you get any evidence. In future also if any one wants to report any player then please post it with an evidence so that you don't waste your as well as our precious time.
Thank You

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 07:22:42 pm »
deja de cagarla kennedy
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 07:33:56 pm »
Acceptable evidence or didn't happen. Thank you.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 08:13:47 am »
This guy is more Evader than me, and he can prove it in EC. Ask many players, every time [VU_T]Rickyy is on the verge of death uses his last resource "the afk". I think an Underdog does not do this. For now I have no evidence since I do not record, but there are guys who know this for a long time, because while I was in EC they talked a lot about what he does with this

LOOOOOOOOOOK WHOS REPORTING!, dude you just evaded infront of me karan juan and blitz, you got banned for it too -_-, watch yourself first lmao bitch!
Pwnt Pwnt x 6 (list)

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2017, 01:57:01 pm »

LOOOOOOOOOOK WHOS REPORTING!, dude you just evaded infront of me karan juan and blitz, you got banned for it too -_-, watch yourself first lmao bitch!
http://forum.littlewhiteys.co.uk/index.php/topic,25358.0.html watch yourself too before commenting bro
Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2017, 03:38:11 pm »
Locked.

Writer of excessively long posts