March 29, 2024, 12:27:09 am

Author Topic: Let's start this freakin sh!t up. (Trash talk)  (Read 8523 times)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
Let's start this freakin sh!t up. (Trash talk)
« on: July 06, 2014, 06:54:32 pm »
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Sugar is sweet
So are you
But roses are wilting
Violets are dead
Sugar bowl's empty
So is your head.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Some poems rhyme
This one doesn't

Roses are red
Violets are blue
They smell nice
Unlike you

Rose are red,
Violets are purple,
Idiot

Roses are red, but there are also pink, white and yellow varieties.
Violets aren't blue, they're violet, hence the name.
I've got OCD.
And my poetry skills are also lacking.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Go away
I really hate you

Roses are red
Violets are blue
You arent very nice
Can i hit you?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Put on deodorant
You smell like poo

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm out of rhymes
So go away.

P.S it's just for fun nobody gets serious K? thank you for begin honest. :p
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Let's start this freakin sh!t up. (Trash talk)
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 07:42:44 pm »
kill yourself
Agree Agree x 7 Funny Funny x 1 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 07:50:09 pm »

Hit 'em blue bitches.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 07:56:20 pm »
kill yourself
I tried it didn't worked out :( como vicewar you kill me or i'm gonna grab my rocket gonna stick up in your ass & your blue team ass. :3
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VC:MP Developer
    • View Profile
    • GTA VICE CITY Respective owner
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 09:24:02 pm by stormeus »
Funny Funny x 21 Winner Winner x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

<krystianoo> stormeus do good job
<krystianoo> with recent update
<krystianoo> if not agree; jeb yourself in head
<Avenger> yesterday you said death to stormeus
<karan> double standard krystianoo
<karan> he called him fake prophet too
<krystianoo> sure fake prophet
<krystianoo> but with recent updates real

Alphazor

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 10:52:06 am »
da fok u said m8?, ill pop yo fokin head with me lazer sniper and m69 so hard yo momma wont know who da fok u are.

red tim gon' get #rekt

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 01:55:04 am »
ill pop yo fokin head with me lazer sniper and m69 so hard yo momma wont know who da fok u are.

yo momma already dont know who u r

becos u ugly
Funny Funny x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 11:54:17 am »
ill pop yo fokin head with me lazer sniper and m69 so hard yo momma wont know who da fok u are.

becos u ugly

heu u fuky duk u no talk are release 0,4 beter we pay u moni vcmp server runs u no give 04 no redy wtF??!  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

stormeus

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 06:04:23 pm »

becos u ugly

heu u fuky duk u no talk are release 0,4 beter we pay u moni vcmp server runs u no give 04 no redy wtF??!  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VC:MP Developer Team, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on SA:MP, and I have over 300 confirmed scripts. I am trained in programming and I’m the top programmer in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will code robots to wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in being a gigantic nerd, but I have access to the entire datacenter of Google and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 4 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 06:12:53 pm »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the VC:MP Developer Team, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on SA:MP, and I have over 300 confirmed scripts. I am trained in programming and I’m the top programmer in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will code robots to wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of hackers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in being a gigantic nerd, but I have access to the entire datacenter of Google and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

King of Deep Web

Revolver

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2014, 06:35:47 pm »
you know you'll lose VW4, that's why you're so angry, cool yo butt mang.  :police:

Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 (list)

Alphazor

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2014, 07:44:45 pm »

becos u ugly
lmoa m8 u tink u kul?, bish pls i has nerds liek u fihtin to be frinds wit me im gonna cut yo fokin head wit a katana and den throw in th viceron town lake once dis shiz startz

u r so ded kid

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2014, 12:01:15 am »
u wot m8?

1v1 me u cheeky cunt
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

[EAF]King

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2014, 08:02:56 am »
fuk u guys i win it all

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2014, 08:22:19 am »
Yo dream liek NYB yo no win we win. :3
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)