May 02, 2024, 09:34:54 pm

Author Topic: My AppLicaTion.(Amenine)  (Read 6843 times)

HaLLoWeen

• I Dont FoLLoW Rules , I Make Them To FoLLow Me.
    • View Profile
Re: My AppLicaTion.(Amenine) [Accepted as Trainee]
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2010, 02:00:06 pm »
hmm banned..  :)
Well that was my past .... Why you guys cant forget it? .. i told u several times that i was noob at that time.... and didnt know about vcmp well... but now havnt done anything wrong...
And 3 years is not a lie rofl... I dont want to say this thing but can see this from ma playing skillz... (Still i dont want to carry out myself as a reputed player which i am not infront of you guys..)

And VU didnt you noticed 1 thing...? Well let me tell what's that..... Only in this application most of teh Outsiders are voting too and that too all are with no's , according to me i have seen teh many applications in VU and hardly anyone has voted from outside ...

And i am again saying this thing that believe me i will be fully loyal even if i had to start from scratch again..

Sincerely,
Amenine
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

O Dear LorD, You are the honor of the dishonored

I am ProuD To be an InDiaN.

j.king

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 04, 2010, 05:22:22 pm »
And 3 years is not a lie rofl... I dont want to say this thing but can see this from ma playing skillz...

Sorry for posting here for the second time but I just wanted to say, You preety much asslicked GaLL all the way nd prolly begged him to teach you his moves and now that you know them, you go around yelling your the best player in vcmp ::)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2010, 05:22:32 pm »
Well that was my past .... Why you guys cant forget it? .. i told u several times that i was noob at that time.... and didnt know about vcmp well... but now havnt done anything wrong...
And 3 years is not a lie rofl... I dont want to say this thing but can see this from ma playing skillz... (Still i dont want to carry out myself as a reputed player which i am not infront of you guys..)

And VU didnt you noticed 1 thing...? Well let me tell what's that..... Only in this application most of teh Outsiders are voting too and that too all are with no's , according to me i have seen teh many applications in VU and hardly anyone has voted from outside ...

And i am again saying this thing that believe me i will be fully loyal even if i had to start from scratch again..

Sincerely,
Amenine

Agreed, time changes everything, and if not everything than at least personality will change, when i started playing vcmp, i was kid in rpg who thought that dming in rpg was allowed, when i moved to dm i spawnkilled few times to be honest, but i understood that its not allowed and thanks to other admins and players, i am not better player but still not the best.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2010, 09:54:30 pm »
I changed my vote to No

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 05:57:34 am »
yes from myside

StriKe

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 07:05:55 am »

Sincerely,
Amenine

Yes everyone needs a second chance but it doesn't mean if you play for 3 years and you get pro skills or w/e.
We can even teach a newbie for one month and he can really be excellent.I have done this way while recruiting new members to my DS clan and even CoLa did it before.
Cannot rate own posts

HaLLoWeen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 08:09:05 am »
And 3 years is not a lie rofl... I dont want to say this thing but can see this from ma playing skillz...

Sorry for posting here for the second time but I just wanted to say, You preety much asslicked GaLL all the way nd prolly begged him to teach you his moves and now that you know them, you go around yelling your the best player in vcmp ::)

Nah , I never said that i am best player , its the other who pretty much mention about player skillz and personality... and you have done teh same thing what i said .. ..... In the previous post you mentioned me as teh nice player explaining i know gall moves..hehe .. well i think most of teh people now know that gall tactic..and i say this in open that ima GaLL's Big fanboy ..i never said anything inront of you.. what it shows?  ;)  ..you people are replying again and again ..shows you dont let me join any of teh clan.. lol wtf you want from me? ... I insulted you guys at any stage.. done anything wrong .... dunno why you all are against me...  :-[

Cheers,
Amenine
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 08:13:08 am by HaLLoWeen »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2010, 07:00:07 pm »
Well, let's see. Everyone deserves a chance.

Accepted as trainee, feel free to wear the [VU_T] tag wherever you go, I hope to hear good things.

Writer of excessively long posts

HaLLoWeen

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2010, 02:39:33 am »
Thx .
Ima do my best.  :-*

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2010, 04:16:25 pm »
well I don't want to intervene to much but just have something to say

played with him in lws today and he wiped the floor with me which is fine  ;) but once I did get a kill he tried to fail evade it which is..

you'd think by now he'd have learnt but I seriously doubt he ever will and imo would be a shame to see him in VU which deserves better

just my 2 cents

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 09:05:04 pm »
Ok thanks for letting us know Squida

Writer of excessively long posts

HaLLoWeen

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2010, 02:47:25 am »
For your kind info squida...
It was just a quit after being killed by you.
Thats it.!!!
You people always think that if player quits at being killed in hurry ..its a fail evade..what a nuisance..
Well I just left in hurry ...
I was on spree of 10 or 15 dunno... and when he killed me i just left after being the kill has been displayed properly on screen...and left bcoz spree has been ended and i was almost to leave the server.
They just need little thing to attack at me...thats what they always do...

Regards,
Amenine

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2010, 06:04:12 am »
For your kind info squida...
It was just a quit after being killed by you.
Thats it.!!!
You people always think that if player quits at being killed in hurry ..its a fail evade..what a nuisance..
Well I just left in hurry ...
I was on spree of 10 or 15 dunno... and when he killed me i just left after being the kill has been displayed properly on screen...and left bcoz spree has been ended and i was almost to leave the server.
They just need little thing to attack at me...thats what they always do...

Regards,
Amenine
You made us act that way.

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

Javi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2010, 01:16:51 pm »
I'm sorry for posting here but I've something to add as well.

Amenine has always been hating on DU since we denied his application. He's always calling us laggers, and even made a list about the laggers in our clan, from highest to lowest. I find it funny if he's the one saying it :P. He was fighting CoLa at LW's, if I recall correctly and came to irc afterwards. He PM'ed Juan whining about some of our member's lag. He's always been leaving TLK, opening CG, closing CG (This time UCG) and joining TLK again. Funny thing. I hope you guys deal with this.
* Javi gets out of VU Clan business  ::)

oO ty Don for the sign <3

HaLLoWeen

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2010, 02:00:55 pm »
blah blah blah blah blah.
This is what you can do.

And I dont usually PM Juan , Actually he do it always ... Juan if you are sincere enough tell them about this..
And the thing about laggers that i said to DU Clan... only bcoz Juan always kid with me about my being a lagger due to my ping .. :)  so I Said in joke that half of DU is of laggerz clan.
Juan Post what we actually talk and all that was a kind of joke between us.

Amenine waiting for other hater to attack at me uslessly.

Regards,
Amenine