April 16, 2024, 04:13:54 am

Author Topic: Application - Calhoun  (Read 4652 times)

Thomas

• Crazy Man
  • Death awaits you always
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Calhoun
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2018, 08:06:10 am »
As i stated my vote in ur previous app,Traineeeee  ;)
;) Incase you wanted to be sure.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 01:51:34 pm by Thomas »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice War 8 Developer
Vice War 8 Web Master
Playing VC-MP Since 2009
Representing Miami Killers.
T4iVi3R | HeisenBerg | Thomas | Tom4S

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2018, 08:51:46 am »
Ah you fucked up. But everyone fucks up occasionally - especially when they're young.

Final chance, voting trainee.
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2018, 09:00:34 am »
Trainee  ;)
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2018, 09:24:52 am »
What guarantee can you tell me that you won't leave us after your other past clans need a hero or a saviour? Don't worry about my personal problems with you, as long as you don't do such sick stuff with my clan mates or my mates from the whole vcmp, I am willing to give you a chance. One more thing, this does not change anything between us you are added to my block list and always will be waiting for your reply and then I may post a vote.

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2018, 09:59:06 am »
What guarantee can you tell me that you won't leave us after your other past clans need a hero or a saviour? Don't worry about my personal problems with you, as long as you don't do such sick stuff with my clan mates or my mates from the whole vcmp, I am willing to give you a chance. One more thing, this does not change anything between us you are added to my block list and always will be waiting for your reply and then I may post a vote.
The last time i joined VU i did not feel anything, i simply joined this clan for what i had known about it already (skilled players, good reputation) and i didn't have a clear objective - didnt either feel part of this clan.
That all happened until i left, which made me open my eyes and understand the clan ethos. This is my family, my friends are here and this clan embodes at its perfection the kind of people i want to be with. I don't care about raping other clans in EAD, CTF - my only and main objective, after i came back, has always been helping the people - and that's what VU does, that's what i feel myself identified with.
When i left, you guys showed me an unexpected tolerance and comprehension that i had never had in other place. This clan gave me an opportunity even taking into account that i was banned in several servers during my first years - which i didn't value and did not take with responsability nor compromise.
I am absolutely disposed to do everything for this clan, and i am completely sure of that this is the family that i've really been looking for: not TRC, not MK, not OSK. My answer is that i would not leave because i need and i want to stay in VU more than in any other place.
And thank you for considering giving me a chance after all what i did, really thankfully for serious.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

GoRcEE

• Crazy Man
  • Paid my dues
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2018, 03:20:38 pm »
Deserves a chance, you have my vote.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2018, 03:50:24 pm »
Thank you dude. You're one of the reasons of why i am applying here - i wanna be with you again. no homo

Thank you Charley, Febulous, auzk and so many other guys. Also thank you Saim, Roystang, Knot and everyone who wished me good luck. Your help encouraged me to keep trying.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

SilenTKilleR

• Fanatic
  • 4everUF
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2018, 04:18:33 pm »
good luck PS;you must shower in order to get in again.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2018, 04:24:02 pm »
good luck PS;you must shower in order to get in again.
Just took one dude. Now let's wait for the next weekend :P - thank you! :)

Surahio^

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2018, 05:12:13 pm »
Good luck dude :D

Oualid

• Regular
  • @Missile
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2018, 11:31:30 pm »
G L .

VCMP is the game that must be played.

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2018, 06:48:10 am »
Pwnt Pwnt x 3 (list)

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

Trex

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • You will not win, cause I will not lose.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2018, 08:15:39 am »

Sevrin

• Crazy Man
  • Peace please
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2018, 08:45:54 am »
gayed.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

Question to Stormeus: Where is TRC forums? We didn't even had a proper farewell because of you. :( :( :(

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2018, 09:03:31 am »
Thank you both, for real. Very appreciated.