login
May 06, 2024, 10:51:14 pm

Author Topic: About LBR's  (Read 13679 times)

EDERSON

• View Profile
Re: About LBR's
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2012, 08:37:14 pm »
yes...
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 21, 2012, 09:38:31 pm »

EDERSON

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 21, 2012, 09:57:03 pm »
yes...

EDERSON XDDD
ARAIRIAIRIAIRIIAIRIIAIIRIAIR XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VercettiS

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2012, 07:08:21 am »
LBR has always been a shit clan for my eyes.
coincidence,you always was a shit to me too.  :laugh:

Yeah, the only good people there are George and RafaTioV, rest are shit.
you ? omg without comments, to me you is worse than own shit  :laugh:

anyway those freaks are banned now!
where we are prohibited?

i did'nt talked about u, the rest who's arguing and giving damn shits posts on forums  :P

<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: i Dont care if 10 players aim on me there m60
<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: i only care ABout Nilz
<xCow>: ** [MK]Nilz killed [MKt]DeViL_JiN (Stubby) (Torso) (8.4m)
<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: shit

Avenger

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2012, 11:51:04 am »
Lag is a different case but LBR proved again that they can't play a clanwar on normal basis.

Blurry

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2012, 11:54:14 am »
LBRs shame on you

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2012, 02:15:32 pm »
I've changed my perspective on LBR.

I think LBR is a good clan with smart, skilled players. (everyone) I just think that there is better way to handle losing a CW against the TZ clan, there was no need flaming at TZ clan, I mean.. It was just a mis-connection... If you guys just practice harder and work on your shooting against one other as a team, then I can imagine LBR doing a successful job in other wars.

As for lag or high ping, because many people think of LBR as the ''laggiest'' clan, well don't worry about that too much. There are many players having the same problem, and its from living far from the server host. And unless, you have an almost PERFECT connection, then well, you would just have to fight through it .

Well I've said too much. Fight Hard and Good Luck LBR clan.

EDERSON

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2012, 08:23:58 pm »
I've changed my perspective on LBR.

I think LBR is a good clan with smart, skilled players. (everyone) I just think that there is better way to handle losing a CW against the TZ clan, there was no need flaming at TZ clan, I mean.. It was just a mis-connection... If you guys just practice harder and work on your shooting against one other as a team, then I can imagine LBR doing a successful job in other wars.

As for lag or high ping, because many people think of LBR as the ''laggiest'' clan, well don't worry about that too much. There are many players having the same problem, and its from living far from the server host. And unless, you have an almost PERFECT connection, then well, you would just have to fight through it .

Well I've said too much. Fight Hard and Good Luck LBR clan.
thank you very much  You have my respect! :)

EDERSON

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2012, 08:27:29 pm »
LBRs shame on you
Believe me, we do not care about that!  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D   :P

EDERSON

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2012, 08:29:39 pm »
LAS GUARRITAS SUBIENDO FOTOS AL TUENTI ¡¡¡¡¡QUE PECHOTES!!!!

Oh, lets see... you are saying that LBR's are yelling at you spamming that is not an unfair clanwar, you exactly did the same in some of the rounds you couldn't win against ULK ( Oops, you just won one ) anyway, if you consider that they are inmature take a look at yourself in the mirror to see your clanmates mistakes too.
Thank you for Help  :D  ;D

EDERSON

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2012, 08:32:02 pm »
Parabens... você pareçe mais burro do que eu previa antes,   (inteligência 0)
Tens azar que está aqui alguem que percebe Português. Espera ai. BURRO? Mas porque razão é que ele é burro se ele apenas te está a dizer que isto é um forum INGLÊS. E não Português? Tu é que aparentas ser o burro aqui, que respondes na língua portuguesa. Ah, antes de perguntares: Sim, eu estou a escrever em Português porque parece ser a única forma de tu perceberes. Agora baza mas é daqui se não queres ser banido imediatamente.

Entao, pega no meu pinto viado.... Vai aprender sobre a gente, depois vem falar com nois, o dia que você tiver o nosso ritmo fale com nós... Sinples assim, vocês não tem ritmo, e fala Mal dos oque tem, invejoso  ;D
Só para dizer quem é burro ou não: *nós, não "nois". *fale connosco, não "fale com nós". *simples, não "sinples". *fala mal dos que têm, e não "e fala Mal dos oque tem".

Castagna and ferrari, don't worry, these guys are pure retarded. He was calling you dumb when he doesn't even know how to type proper Portuguese.
honestly, I prefer to speak with an idiot, than speak with you, I'm just trying to Change with Respect you ..

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2012, 08:39:19 pm »
Tens azar que está aqui alguem que percebe Português. Espera ai. BURRO? Mas porque razão é que ele é burro se ele apenas te está a dizer que isto é um forum INGLÊS. E não Português? Tu é que aparentas ser o burro aqui, que respondes na língua portuguesa. Ah, antes de perguntares: Sim, eu estou a escrever em Português porque parece ser a única forma de tu perceberes. Agora baza mas é daqui se não queres ser banido imediatamente.

Entao, pega no meu pinto viado.... Vai aprender sobre a gente, depois vem falar com nois, o dia que você tiver o nosso ritmo fale com nós... Sinples assim, vocês não tem ritmo, e fala Mal dos oque tem, invejoso  ;D
Só para dizer quem é burro ou não: *nós, não "nois". *fale connosco, não "fale com nós". *simples, não "sinples". *fala mal dos que têm, e não "e fala Mal dos oque tem".

Castagna and ferrari, don't worry, these guys are pure retarded. He was calling you dumb when he doesn't even know how to type proper Portuguese.
honestly, I prefer to speak with an idiot, than speak with you, I'm just trying to Change with Respect you ..
Yeah, changing with respect? You are calling ferrari a dumb person and asking Castagna to suck your dick and learn about your people. How is that RESPECT? Tell me?

I have nothing agaisnt LBR, I just have something agaisnt people that start flamming retardly my own clan mates.

Also did you need to quadruple post?

EDERSON

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2012, 08:40:30 pm »
Lag is a different case but LBR proved again that they can't play a clanwar on normal basis.
Sure you can! I am the coach of the LBR, have not you noticed? I started as a coach, and even today, any Brazilian training, even though lagger ...I just want the Brazilians, have at least the defense ...

EDERSON

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2012, 08:44:51 pm »

Yeah, changing with respect? You are calling ferrari a dumb person and asking Castagna to suck your dick and learn about your people. How is that RESPECT? Tell me?

I have nothing agaisnt LBR, I just have something agaisnt people that start flamming retardly my own clan mates.

Also did you need to quadruple post?
You know, you may want to talk about WHAT ...I I cursed them without knowing who he was and did not even know it is normal to make mistakes we are human...I hope you understand ...

george

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
    • LBR Clan
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2012, 09:24:46 pm »
"nós" and "nois" are the types of talk in some regions in brazil, it's like u, wtf, lmao, lol and etc.

Let me see, are calling me of immature ( i'm part of the LBR ).
And i talked with FiXeR he understand our point, and would like other cw.
Nadeem, sorry, but if you don't understand our point, is your problem.

We did several clan war and had no problem, now i ask, why this had problem?

(LBR)George, XE Head Scripter, Xs Developer, LBR's founder, playing VCMP since 2009