login
May 06, 2024, 06:06:29 pm

Author Topic: About LBR's  (Read 13676 times)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: About LBR's
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2012, 04:07:07 pm »
Whilst this might not have anything to do with VU, this is not in the VU section of the forum so it's fine. This forum can act as a helpful place to put views across without fear of unfair moderation or bans.

As for this whole situation, I think both sides need to mature a bit. You are both acting like kids, I suggest that you have another clan match and settle it like decent people.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2012, 04:17:23 pm »
it doesnt matter what happened but i support LBR, since TZ is the suckiest clan ever in this community it sucks even more than CG, HSK etc.. used to suck lol and thats a lot

it also sucks cos of its clan leader, nadeem lmao hes so retarded he couldnt think about a proper name for his shitty clan he had to bring TZ ( the zetz originally a south american clan now filled up with retarded pakis) back again lol..
he wasnt even a leader or smth in the very first days of TZ. lmao nadeem you and your clan couldnt suck more

if any of your 300 ping retarded members kill me more than once ill leave this game in shame, ive already left xe completely in shame  cos of your new position there lmfao
Why no one cannot improve himself ? The clan isnt full filled of pakis,different countries players are in TZ.
Whilst this might not have anything to do with VU, this is not in the VU section of the forum so it's fine. This forum can act as a helpful place to put views across without fear of unfair moderation or bans.

As for this whole situation, I think both sides need to mature a bit. You are both acting like kids, I suggest that you have another clan match and settle it like decent people.
Yea thats right but they don't even what is A/d,just know lms.

VercettiS

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2012, 04:50:33 pm »
it doesnt matter what happened but i support LBR, since TZ is the suckiest clan ever in this community it sucks even more than CG, HSK etc.. used to suck lol and thats a lot

it also sucks cos of its clan leader, nadeem lmao hes so retarded he couldnt think about a proper name for his shitty clan he had to bring TZ ( the zetz originally a south american clan now filled up with retarded pakis) back again lol..
he wasnt even a leader or smth in the very first days of TZ. lmao nadeem you and your clan couldnt suck more

if any of your 300 ping retarded members kill me more than once ill leave this game in shame, ive already left xe completely in shame  cos of your new position there lmfao
Why no one cannot improve himself ? The clan isnt full filled of pakis,different countries players are in TZ.

Yea thats right but they don't even what is A/d,just know lms.
anyway those freaks are banned now!
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: i Dont care if 10 players aim on me there m60
<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: i only care ABout Nilz
<xCow>: ** [MK]Nilz killed [MKt]DeViL_JiN (Stubby) (Torso) (8.4m)
<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: shit

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2012, 05:53:33 pm »
LAS GUARRITAS SUBIENDO FOTOS AL TUENTI ¡¡¡¡¡QUE PECHOTES!!!!

Oh, lets see... you are saying that LBR's are yelling at you spamming that is not an unfair clanwar, you exactly did the same in some of the rounds you couldn't win against ULK ( Oops, you just won one ) anyway, if you consider that they are inmature take a look at yourself in the mirror to see your clanmates mistakes too.

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

Diogo

• LBR Full Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2012, 06:33:13 pm »
LBR has always been a shit clan for my eyes.
coincidence,you always was a shit to me too.  :laugh:

Yeah, the only good people there are George and RafaTioV, rest are shit.
you ? omg without comments, to me you is worse than own shit  :laugh:

anyway those freaks are banned now!
where we are prohibited?

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2012, 08:34:28 pm »
Parabens... você pareçe mais burro do que eu previa antes,   (inteligência 0)
Tens azar que está aqui alguem que percebe Português. Espera ai. BURRO? Mas porque razão é que ele é burro se ele apenas te está a dizer que isto é um forum INGLÊS. E não Português? Tu é que aparentas ser o burro aqui, que respondes na língua portuguesa. Ah, antes de perguntares: Sim, eu estou a escrever em Português porque parece ser a única forma de tu perceberes. Agora baza mas é daqui se não queres ser banido imediatamente.

Entao, pega no meu pinto viado.... Vai aprender sobre a gente, depois vem falar com nois, o dia que você tiver o nosso ritmo fale com nós... Sinples assim, vocês não tem ritmo, e fala Mal dos oque tem, invejoso  ;D
Só para dizer quem é burro ou não: *nós, não "nois". *fale connosco, não "fale com nós". *simples, não "sinples". *fala mal dos que têm, e não "e fala Mal dos oque tem".

Castagna and ferrari, don't worry, these guys are pure retarded. He was calling you dumb when he doesn't even know how to type proper Portuguese.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 08:38:01 pm by Knucis »

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2012, 09:16:05 pm »
Yeah, the only good people there are George and RafaTioV, rest are shit.
you ? omg without comments, to me you is worse than own shit  :laugh:

But, I don't cry and rage and speak Portuguese to random people who killed me, unlike you. I go back and PWN THEM! :D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:18:39 pm by Maverick »

EDERSON

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2012, 10:44:16 pm »
OK, I'll get serious now .... the LBR is an official Clan ... So much that you think we are noob ... so that our internet and trash ... more to Nois, this is only an excuse when you die for us ... People like to take it, we kill you, and you speak: PING lagger lagger OMGF NOOB .... and then says that people are Child, know more, I have ... More child's behavior, I do not call the other Kid ... Although, everyone here is 13 years to 22 years out there ... People do not need to be fighting because of a clan war is ... Of course, I had many bugs and errors on the server, more, It always happened with the LBR in the Clan War, So ... I apologize peopl By having mistreated you, I just do not want, you Take our Brazil so seriously, more Let's Demanding respect, whoever is the Vaai People have respect for you too, if you are with us, is clear. Celebrities ... and Get on the Server, to fight, play more, Advance does not want to compel the People to stop play GTA, the People will not stop ... not even if we lose about 100 ClanWar more, I assure you, that we lose about 10 Clan war, the LBR is Ageita, and Fight Back! We are Brazilians, not convardes, We see any thing ... Where Fearless Force on Race and, then, We are very proud of our Brazil! Just like you, who are proud of their parents ... So Let's Respect, Being friends is easier to live a life without enemies and intrigue!

Signed: Ederson
I did everything possible for you to understand, sorry.
 ;)  ;D  ;)  ;D  :D  ;)  :)

HeadsMan

• Você acabou de ler meu Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2012, 11:58:57 pm »
I think everyone should respect us because we are more lagger is because of the distance from the host, not only in the Brazilian over the pakistan as most are lagger, and as you have a good ping , down to die for us is all the fault of the lag -' I want you to experience join a Brazilian Server and look at your pings do this test.

sorry for bad english :S

Nadeem

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2012, 03:26:44 am »
They want a rematch which will be Lms Clanwar.Lets see.
And LBR's you forgot what you did with our forums ?

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2012, 07:21:56 am »
They want a rematch which will be Lms Clanwar.Lets see.
And LBR's you forgot what you did with our forums ?

Then act much maturely and delete every single post and ignore their actions. who said ignoring problems is something that cowards do?

buda

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2012, 12:11:58 pm »
kevin, pechotes en el TUENTI? QUE DICES XD
Cannot rate own posts

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2012, 01:04:42 pm »
si esa imagen de antonio recio xD y una rage-cominc en cuanto-cabron sobre los pechotes de las guarrillas en el tuenti.

kyber7

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2012, 05:20:42 pm »
I think everyone should respect us because we are more lagger is because of the distance from the host, not only in the Brazilian over the pakistan as most are lagger, and as you have a good ping , down to die for us is all the fault of the lag -' I want you to experience join a Brazilian Server and look at your pings do this test.

sorry for bad english :S

If a server is hosted in the USA, my ping is around 150. Distance ain't the problem....

"i meat Charley and he teaches me to be a strong fighter and thats no joke"

~ Summer, 2010
  "The Beginning"

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 21, 2012, 07:28:53 pm »
I don't know if I'm correct but

I think Brazilians have the worst pings in any server unless it is hosted in Brazil.