login
April 27, 2024, 07:13:29 am

Author Topic: [VU_R]PaiN Unmasked  (Read 4482 times)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: [VU_R]PaiN Unmasked
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2021, 12:57:10 am »
Latest news

Well as you can see he just got banned in EC for rule breaking not to mention he already has 3 warns in EC 1 more and he'll get ban for 64 days as of now, it seems that he's not worthy of being a VU member since when VU accept ppl like him he talks shit but he can't back it up he makes false excuses and gets caught he lies a lot and gets exposed a lot, I don't get why he's still in VU wasn't Deadshot kicked from VU for being a PL member well Pain is a zwk member so do whatever you want with that I just saw that VU has to pay some attention Hunting asslicking Pain will get you nowhere you're irrelevant just like your replies instead of showing stuff about me why don't you try and debunk the stuff i say about pain?

I couldnt defend nyself in EC because i havent WIFI in my pc in those days , anyways this likes a joke , you say trash about me without proofs , im bored of you mixer. You are desesperate and all noticed of that , if a video perturbed your life and now you hate me idk how as you are in real life , well what next ? You will come here and intent kick me for select medic skin or anything similar ? , Lit. you and your arguments are a joke , ZWK have 4 members , all players of a same country in a same city , PL is a community , but zwk can make you to do this , with only 4 members they ruined your life ,  and now you hate me and the rest of them  , then i ask to staff forum to block this topic
PD: As i know deadshot didnt kicked from VU for PL , if  you dont knows vu private discussion , keep in silent
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 01:12:22 am by PaiN. »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2021, 01:12:12 am »
Latest news

Well as you can see he just got banned in EC for rule breaking not to mention he already has 3 warns in EC 1 more and he'll get ban for 64 days as of now, it seems that he's not worthy of being a VU member since when VU accept ppl like him he talks shit but he can't back it up he makes false excuses and gets caught he lies a lot and gets exposed a lot, I don't get why he's still in VU wasn't Deadshot kicked from VU for being a PL member well Pain is a zwk member so do whatever you want with that I just saw that VU has to pay some attention Hunting asslicking Pain will get you nowhere you're irrelevant just like your replies instead of showing stuff about me why don't you try and debunk the stuff i say about pain?

I couldnt defend nyself in EC because i havent WIFI in my pc in those days , anyways this likes a joke , you say trash about me without proofs , im bored of you mixer. You are desesperate and all noticed of that , if a video perturbed your life and now you hate me idk how as you are in real life , well what next ? You will come here and intent kick me for select medic skin or anything similar ? , Lit. you and your arguments are a joke , ZWK have 4 members , all players of a same country in a same city , PL is a community , but zwk can make you to do this , with only 4 members they ruined your life ,  and now you hate me and the rest of them  , then i ask to staff forum to block this topic
4 miembros? [TFK]JuanXD^(republica dominicana), [TFK]Leandro(brazil), [TFK]pussyd(peru), [TFKt]dkbeza(peru), [ON]Sacramento/cluck(republica dominicana) y su fundador [VU_R]PaiN. No estoy desesperado, me llega la información tuya al privado, para ser mas claro "de todo aquello que no admites". Demostrando que mientes una y otra vez, contradiciendo lo que publico y con pruebas. Te recomiendo que ya no respondas más, mientras más lo haces mucho más cosas tuyas saldrán a la luz.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2021, 02:04:40 am »
Latest news

4 miembros? [TFK]JuanXD^(republica dominicana), [TFK]Leandro(brazil), [TFK]pussyd(peru), [TFKt]dkbeza(peru), [ON]Sacramento/cluck(republica dominicana) y su fundador [VU_R]PaiN. No estoy desesperado, me llega la información tuya al privado, para ser mas claro "de todo aquello que no admites". Demostrando que mientes una y otra vez, contradiciendo lo que publico y con pruebas. Te recomiendo que ya no respondas más, mientras más lo haces mucho más cosas tuyas saldrán a la luz.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJA , this guy is so funny , im not founder of ZWK XD , you have a good "spy" HAHA , clucky deleted vcmp , and leandro left vcmp , we have 4 members but if we have more wht is your problem hh , well i suggest to you dont reply more and lock this topic , you make yourself as clown with your bad intentions and arguments
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2021, 02:11:03 am »
Latest news

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJA , this guy is so funny , im not founder of ZWK XD , you have a good "spy" HAHA , clucky deleted vcmp , and leandro left vcmp , we have 4 members but if we have more wht is your problem hh , well i suggest to you dont reply more and lock this topic , you make yourself as clown with your bad intentions and arguments
PaiN además de tener su alias "zwkzdt", tambien usa "hhhhhh" otra cuenta que fue reportada aparte de su cuenta oficial "[VU_R]PaiN en el foro de EC https://ec.vc-mp.net/index.php?topic=11296.0
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 02:20:06 am by MixeR »
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2021, 02:53:29 am »
I used 2 or 3 times that nick lol , wht next? You wil report me for my nick "pain nick isnt allowed"? , Man(if you are male)  get a life and enjoy the game
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2021, 10:42:36 am »
forget this discussion, it's useless, he obviously wants pain kicked from VU only because he's victim of pain and pussy's videos, but in same time it's still not pain's fault for death evading or whatever, since you know that mixer isn't exactly what he seems to be

so please, knock it off and stop polluting the airwaves, mixer, keep it between yourself and pain.

go recruit some members for your new clan, challenge "Zwk" as you call them, and if you lose then stfu and stop making useless posts on forums, i believe VU would know by themselves when PaiN is getting banned in EC or whatever server you want without your help, and still without your help they can do whatever they want to him, hence i don't give a fuck

had enough yet?
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2021, 08:40:39 pm »
Holy. I missed out on a lot of meme material.
 :-\
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2021, 08:00:53 pm »
lol why bother commenting here doggy, this ain't a dog exposiiton
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2021, 08:02:41 pm »

No, this is the mentally challenged romanian kids expo
Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2021, 09:22:15 am »
Then why are you here lol
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2021, 04:57:05 pm »
Then why are you here lol

for a friend in need, that's why, paki
now get the fuck outta here before i shove a 30 meter cock in your mouth
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2021, 01:08:58 am »
for a friend in need, that's why, paki
now get the fuck outta here before i shove a 30 meter cock in your mouth

30-day ban from posting. Please refer to this topic:

We encourage the community to post here, and we are much more lenient about where and what people can post than most forums. We respect free speech, and the right of everyone to have a voice. However, there are limits.

We will not allow this forum to become a place where people do not feel welcome because of disgusting, abusive language directed against them predicated on their gender, race, religion, skin colour, sexuality or background.
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts