login
April 27, 2024, 11:28:49 am

Author Topic: [VU_R]PaiN Unmasked  (Read 4483 times)

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
[VU_R]PaiN Unmasked
« on: May 29, 2021, 03:21:04 am »

This character has become very controversial in recent months after he returned to play.

I think he is traumatized, he created a gang called zwk. the junk copy of wk. He is dedicated to being a toxic player, he uses other nicknames like zwkdzt, he is always causing trouble with his gang mates. Creating controversy with his youtube videos.

Because of his way of being, today on a server I was using mods weapons to kill him and he evaded me several times.
When I tell him that I will report him on the forum, he denies what he did.

He makes fun of you and your rules, he should be stopped.

EC server report

sorry for my bad english, i dont speak it.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 09:03:32 pm by MixeR »
Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
Re: [VU_R]PaiN
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 04:30:48 am »
Wait for my reply , i have more evidence to this case:D
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

lol55

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 06:55:01 am »
zwk is a community and not a vcmp community.
Zwk community is poopG and Among us community.
  >:D ;D
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

PaiN.

• Crazy Man
  • "Los payasos tambien lloran"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 07:18:57 am »
ok check carefully this video and press attention of all details , he was abusing of his admin power , he evaded , he killed me with his admin cmd , he teleported me and used invalid weps , he is the developer of that server , he dont care about rules , and everybody is administrator in that server , that server is a "demo" to Skywars and LBR , i evaded bcz he was evading , using admin cmds agains me , killing me with "/explode pain " or others cmds , etc . Its similar when you fight agaisnt hacker but in a server demo like this , i never evaded a kill on 11 years of VCMP , you think i will evade this "mixer" when everybody can beat him? , much players want harm me but as usual , the true information always is revealed , and about "toxic" comments , check this images , and check his behavior , insulting my country and my friends , i only said " Im done with alonewarrior  " , thats a joke? "im very toxic" ? . Comments like "plumas , palomas volando , come palomas , paloma fly , paloma die , peru rat , peru die , peru rq , etc are comments offensives agaisnt me and my country" then , idk if my mates will read more of this player " mixer " one of the most toxic players of the community. PD: I clarify this in public ZWK isnt a community like PL , PL have much members , we are only 4 friends playing this game , we all are friends in real life and plays this game with this nicks "zwk , wzk , wkz " agaisnt the toxic players like this guy "mixer" and we dont share the same objetives like WK , usually i only made videos or be offensive with the toxic community , much players thinks we are wk for the "w" and "k" lol , that letters are cool and we used that , nothing relationed with wk , also wk dont exist in 2021. and if will care about a group , that group isnt zwk , the real group toxic is "risky,burak,mixer,vision,r3v kelvin,tchin,thunder,etc".

Evidences :
Video : Mixer Unmasked in public

Images: Images Mixer toxic agaisnt me and peruvians same day of his "logs"

Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Pretty simple - I haven't deleted Hunting's post because it is related to the topic, and because now im hunting's asslicker, thats why i allow him to post trash here

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2021, 08:14:22 am »
Es increíble la forma como te victimizas, tu y tus amigos empezaron todo así que si alguien te dice alguna palabra no debes ofenderte porque eres consciente de que tu mismo iniciaste haciéndolo, deja contar la misma historia de que odian a los de tu país porque tengo amigos de ese pais y algunos miembros de mi clan son de allí. Como dices que yo abuse, recuerdo que te di administrador en el servidor y tu un dia te enojaste tanto que entraste al servidor y prohibiste a un miembro de mi clan sin ningún motivo, desde ese día estabas prohibido allí por tus acciones y no solo yo tengo piensa estas cosas de ti, hay mas personas y otros clanes.

Ese video solo muestras cuando te mato con arma vip, pero ¿porqué no colocaste cuando evadiste? si tu memoria no está mal, tu evadiste desde el principio porque te molestaba el arma vip. Y claro yo usé algunos comandos para divertirme contigo pero tu estabas ban desde hace rato por los evades que hiciste primero, tu vienes y haces tu copia y pega de video para hacerte la víctima como siempre, nunca admites lo que haces. Eres un mentiroso, un falso. Fuiste expulsado por mencionar "vamos a EC", hacer publicidad de otros servidores no está permitido. Fuiste expulsado con el motivo "paloma publicista", pero nunca pusiste la razón o lo que  hiciste para yo hacer eso, solo pones las acciones de los demás para acusar  y limpiarte, llamas tóxicos a los jugadores que no te siguen, a los que no te la chupan como tus amigos, pero realmente no te das cuenta quien es verdaderamente tóxico acá eres tu. Mas adelante mostraré pruebas ahora no estoy en pc
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 10:01:15 am by MixeR »
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2021, 11:36:26 am »
calm the fuck down mixer, he ain't nothing like you to use unfair advantages towards players who you don't stand a chance against

you want to unmask somebody? be sure you're not far worse than he is, sure he creates "controversy" with his videos, but need i remind you that this is the way VCMP works nowadays?

i'm not taking his side, i'm neutral, but for somebody like you who bans, kicks, drowns and
Because of his way of being, today on a server I was using mods weapons to kill him

i think best is to mind your own business, ese

the way it is in this topic is that you and many of the vcmp's wannabe figures are being constantly pushed to the edge by players like pain and pussy, who you call "toxic" just because he doesn't want to join you.. and as if it wasn't enough, you're also discriminating them for being "peru rats" ," peru suckers" and the thousand more words which you've used on them

when you open a server and you do this:
Because of his way of being, today on a server I was using mods weapons to kill him

then, CONGRATULATIONS, you are now certified as a legitimate cocksucker
i've met your kind in the near past, and let me ask you, are you in any way related to Doom_Killer? because you both have practically the same behaviour, and when feeling pushed to the wall, you react with VCMP topics trying to get help on this, either that or open your own servers and don't let the marked players join because they're a terrible threat to your career....
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2021, 11:42:43 am »
calm the fuck down mixer, he ain't nothing like you to use unfair advantages towards players who you don't stand a chance against

you want to unmask somebody? be sure you're not far worse than he is, sure he creates "controversy" with his videos, but need i remind you that this is the way VCMP works nowadays?

i'm not taking his side, i'm neutral, but for somebody like you who bans, kicks, drowns and

i think best is to mind your own business, ese

the way it is in this topic is that you and many of the vcmp's wannabe figures are being constantly pushed to the edge by players like pain and pussy, who you call "toxic" just because he doesn't want to join you.. and as if it wasn't enough, you're also discriminating them for being "peru rats" ," peru suckers" and the thousand more words which you've used on them

when you open a server and you do this:

then, CONGRATULATIONS, you are now certified as a legitimate cocksucker
i've met your kind in the near past, and let me ask you, are you in any way related to Doom_Killer? because you both have practically the same behaviour, and when feeling pushed to the wall, you react with VCMP topics trying to get help on this, either that or open your own servers and don't let the marked players join because they're a terrible threat to your career....
On the server there is a VIP system that gives you the benefit of using mods weapons

You don't know anything about it and I don't think you're the right player to talk about fair things, everybody knows who you are here. You say you're neutral, but they're on your team, when they feel threatened, they help you. Don't compare me to anyone, I'm always quiet to any server I go in as long as no people like you show up.

I'm not trying to get them to be on my team, I don't need it. The purpose of their videos is that, for players to surrender at their feet. But I'm not that kind of player, I'm a fair person and I give credit to who deserves it or why do you think they keep following others or me?

Have you ever seen me coming in some server to provoke people, to insult making fake videos like them?

The concept I have of those players who call them "marked players" for example you who used hacks on the server, evade deaths like your friends, talk nonsense And other things. A marked player is the one who makes and doesn't speak so much :d
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 12:04:23 pm by MixeR »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2021, 12:12:41 pm »
you said i'd come to insult or death evade in your server

is there much of a point in death evading against such idiots?

have my word i'd be back for you later on, you best gather serious help on your side

VIP commands mean /sethp pain 0?
VIP commands mean full immunity?

you best check on pain's video, i don't think i've ever seen a VIP command to allow you to sethp of player when he's about to kill you

also you know that you yourself don't stand a chance, so you feel the need of using those garbage commands in order to have at least a chance, and even so you fucking suck at it

for me death evading is legit against players like you who ruin the fun

you feel dominated? THEN /Q COMMAND EXISTS
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 12:15:27 pm by FuckTinG »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2021, 12:31:15 pm »
you said i'd come to insult or death evade in your server

is there much of a point in death evading against such idiots?

have my word i'd be back for you later on, you best gather serious help on your side

VIP commands mean /sethp pain 0?
VIP commands mean full immunity?

you best check on pain's video, i don't think i've ever seen a VIP command to allow you to sethp of player when he's about to kill you

also you know that you yourself don't stand a chance, so you feel the need of using those garbage commands in order to have at least a chance, and even so you fucking suck at it

for me death evading is legit against players like you who ruin the fun

you feel dominated? THEN /Q COMMAND EXISTS
Oh come for me, I'm scared and I'm dying. You think I care about that?. You're saying I don't have a chance? Why do you think your friends are frustrated? They can't stand losing a simple clean duel, so they have to come together and go after people. I recommend you don't Talk where you shouldn't, they're just like you. Your fun is to use hacks like everyone who's been through your "reign." Go back where you came from.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 12:32:55 pm by MixeR »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

FuckTinG

• Banned
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2021, 12:53:31 pm »
OK that comment made me lose my control ahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahaha

well, if you say THEY can't stand losing a simple duel, then explain this plz

well, let me put it in a perspective for you: you're just angry at them for the reason they are making videos in which you lose badly, and that is why you are not above using any opportunity to do anything bad to them, such as an attempt to get pain kicked from VU, or using cmds to your advantage, or anything as such

i get it, it's tough for you, at least i'm not the drama maker this time  :laugh:

on the other hand i really don't give a shit, just dropped by to leave an opinion on this, it's none of my business, sure pain keeps busy with a ton of videos, but where's the problem in that? at least it's not VU's problem, it's yours...
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 12:55:16 pm by FuckTinG »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

MarshM

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2021, 01:09:36 pm »
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 01:15:12 pm by MarshM »

Image Credits [ULK]Gulk

SanaullaH

• Crazy Man
  • You're the boss from you , we learn
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2021, 01:14:20 pm »
Broken Inglish drama  8)
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

RoyStang's Art

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2021, 01:30:24 pm »
Thanks for notifying us MixeR, we will deal with this privately.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2021, 01:38:51 pm »
OK that comment made me lose my control ahahahahahahhahahahahhhahahaha

well, if you say THEY can't stand losing a simple duel, then explain this plz

well, let me put it in a perspective for you: you're just angry at them for the reason they are making videos in which you lose badly, and that is why you are not above using any opportunity to do anything bad to them, such as an attempt to get pain kicked from VU, or using cmds to your advantage, or anything as such

i get it, it's tough for you, at least i'm not the drama maker this time  :laugh:

on the other hand i really don't give a shit, just dropped by to leave an opinion on this, it's none of my business, sure pain keeps busy with a ton of videos, but where's the problem in that? at least it's not VU's problem, it's yours...
I never get angry, always calm. Your servant's videos don't matter to him, he's my xd fanatic. I don't need to record and edit to show people what it's not. He belongs to an entity and his entity has rules and is breaking them.

They've beaten you in creating dramas, I like them too
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 01:41:15 pm by MixeR »

MixeR

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2021, 01:42:26 pm »
Broken Inglish drama  8)
Entonces hablaré español y usted traduce 😂.