login
April 25, 2024, 12:00:29 am

Author Topic: Match Results  (Read 9879 times)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Match Results
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2011, 07:11:06 pm »
We pretty much demolished blue at the end, the only reason why they kept their points was cause of camping in our HQ.

I mean. We were stupid enough to defend our HQ all the time, and our HQ sucked cause someone was smart enough **duh** to set the CP in a fucking open area. You can just land a heli and take the point, even if we kill you we only get 3 points instead of 4, and often cause of the bugs if you die in a vehicle we'll get no points.

So yeah, we were sitting ducks in our base, overnumbered - like, 8 reds, 20 blues. you guys just stood in our marker and started blazing M60 in all sides and always sniped using the helis.

The points difference was like, nearly one thousand. I think it was about 950.

Then Zegro is a genius and says:
Ey yo guys we dumb, I just realised if we stay at our base and defend it we get less points. I mean, if there's no dudes in our base who will protect it, those blues can just take our point and get the 4 points all the time - but if we attack and success, we get 4 points+points for the killed guys. So yeh, for about few hours, at 3:00 AM, me, Klaus, Zegro and Gulk tried to get the score back while overnumbered by you fun laggers like tmavs. I still classify that as a win for us - I mean cmon, in less than few hours from 1000 points loss we dropped to only 400 points loss.

Well, like anty already said, we had no choice but to camp at your HQ since the Defensive points for the blue team were broken, even if we killed any of you guys at our HQ we wouldn't receive any defensive points. I don't agree on the base disadavantage, on the contrary yours was open, easy to defend, no obstacles, while ours had tons of containers where you could sneak past us and hide without being noticed.

Red team did good job, blue had 385 points more than red due to Hanney who sniped us in our base.
Lol@ 385points. Darius, the red team at the beggining scored a couple of points Drive-bying and +100 points using the Seasparrow, so why are you complaining about hanney's sniping? at least the points were gained fairly

MK NewK was pro. FaF was pro...lifeless fags were playing like 10 hours in stretch xD
lol axxo, don't blame us for being dedicated, we just didn't left like most reds did, that's why the red team was outnumbered in the end, most of them started to give up. In the first few hours in were outnumbered too and we were losing, but we didn't left like the some of the red team players.  ;)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2011, 09:50:19 pm »
Chill Newk, chill. No one's attacking you :)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Writer of excessively long posts

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2011, 12:25:34 am »
Chill Newk, chill. No one's attacking you :)
Argh, i was worried that my post may have seemed a bit hostile, if it did im sorry that was definitely not my intention, I'm just too lazy to use smileys sometimes. Was just discussing some points like we all are.  :-X

shakejunt

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2011, 02:16:05 am »

:)

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2011, 09:55:57 am »
6 hours till the event would've ended and i left because there were 8 reds and 21 blues...srsly..

Just wanted to visualize a bit:

In that moment reds (who were online) just gave up and blues were able to make it about +500 point difference. Probably would've been smarter for all reds to just /q, but then again you can't be sure if the pickup doesn't re-spawn.

Anyway, my compliments to aXXo for the awesome idea, and to everyone (especially Charley) who organized this so effectively.   :thumbsup:

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2011, 08:46:50 pm »
Yeah the pickup is still there even if there's only members from one team in the server, at one point all blues left and some of the red team members were picking up the blue team's pickup for a while  :-\  I hope this bug gets fixed for the next time  :)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2011, 08:49:38 pm »
The pickup is still there but no points are awarded. The script checks to see if there are any defenders spawned, if not then nothing happens.

The pickup system will be different next time, with people having to stand in it for longer to gain the points instead of just picking it up once.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2011, 03:41:14 pm »
The pickup is still there but no points are awarded. The script checks to see if there are any defenders spawned, if not then nothing happens.
When all the blue team players left the server, i saw some members from the red team alone in the server scoring points from IRC, i mean i saw the script annoucing it like: " blablabla picked up the blue base pickup and scored 4 points for his team! "

Could it be that the script was annoucing it but it wasn't adding the points to the scores?

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2011, 06:41:49 pm »
No that wouldn't be possible. The team counts must have had an error.

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2011, 11:40:37 am »
Where's the video morph???

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2011, 03:21:26 pm »
I deleted it.