March 28, 2024, 12:06:28 pm

Author Topic: Match Results  (Read 9810 times)

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
Re: Match Results
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2011, 10:55:55 am »
One of the most exciting thing I've ever done since I started playing this game :)
I will literally fail school if this event goes on everyday
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2011, 11:31:31 am »
One of the most exciting thing I've ever done since I started playing this game :)
I will literally fail school if this event goes on everyday
Same here. :x
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2011, 11:45:58 am »
After 2 days i'll play everyday 4 hours lol  ;D

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2011, 11:50:35 am »
The  even was awesome....thanks to Axxo and Charley for it...sure i felt bad that you couldnt play here much charley.

It was something real big i mean at this time when vc-mp fails really...this was something which kept player stuck to it till the end.

Red did real good especially the players Axxo, darius, one more VU trainee, Zegro offcourse, Juan somewhat ( though his attitude at the end sucked, Veteran did nice job, kevin was nice with the rockets, [EAF]Klaus, ULK.GULK who showed up in last hours, and others whom i might miss to name.

From Blue i would like to thank all MK members and DZ members who showed up even though they werent expected and did quite good than the expectations... some of the names being Newk, ANty, Hanney, Terrorist, Dead Man,Shh, Lazee, Metal, Moric, Zerok, Cypher, SGH, Wilson, NightShadow aka MosterFox, Pawan and the list goes on. thank you guys for your hardwork and dedication for the team.

Now coming on to the parts where some said blue had advantage or red had advantage.
Firstly the sea sparrow thing sure it got reds some extra point really easy...thanks to charley for his support that it was removed.

The outnumber part: Well guys we were also out numbered at times but not always so it isnt our fault as was blamed by many that many of ULK members did not show up. Still we respect your effort till the end.

The Base thing: Red said that their base was a disadvantage. Firstly it was alloted to us, we didn't choose our base so its quite fair. secondly our base was covered with containers and it proved disadvantage to us as anyone could come from any side and hide between them, without us knowing, zegro axxo veteran and guys too so much advantage of it, we never complained about it, even though it went abit frustrating. Red said their base was too open. Well yes it was and that was your advantage, you could get on top of buildings and roof players approaching, and it was far easy to see players who would rush to the pickup. So bases shouldn't be really criticized otherwise RED CAN BLAME CHARLEY :P

FaF nub Sliding thing: Cmon dudes wasnt everything allowed here? except driveby and fall, so why was this criticized so much? i didnt like the way Juan and veteran acted to it, sure your player kevin was glitching with rockets and everyone else Sliding with Cglitch, we never said anything against, only after that you guys started to rage alot. Its all part of game and should be enjoyed. Raging after a game is just pretty immature.

In the end i would say it was hell of a thing we really enjoyed being part of it for a hell of whole day. Thanks to the organizers and Admins and everyone who was part of it.

:)  
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 11:56:36 am by FaF »

Knucis

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 12:03:17 pm »
Good game yall.

antY_ARMY

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2011, 12:39:03 pm »
We pretty much demolished blue at the end, the only reason why they kept their points was cause of camping in our HQ.

I mean. We were stupid enough to defend our HQ all the time, and our HQ sucked cause someone was smart enough **duh** to set the CP in a fucking open area. You can just land a heli and take the point, even if we kill you we only get 3 points instead of 4, and often cause of the bugs if you die in a vehicle we'll get no points.

So yeah, we were sitting ducks in our base, overnumbered - like, 8 reds, 20 blues. you guys just stood in our marker and started blazing M60 in all sides and always sniped using the helis.

The points difference was like, nearly one thousand. I think it was about 950.

Then Zegro is a genius and says:
Ey yo guys we dumb, I just realised if we stay at our base and defend it we get less points. I mean, if there's no dudes in our base who will protect it, those blues can just take our point and get the 4 points all the time - but if we attack and success, we get 4 points+points for the killed guys. So yeh, for about few hours, at 3:00 AM, me, Klaus, Zegro and Gulk tried to get the score back while overnumbered by you fun laggers like tmavs. I still classify that as a win for us - I mean cmon, in less than few hours from 1000 points loss we dropped to only 400 points loss.

Marcell you guys did a good job at the end, but the blue team's defensive kills( 3or4 points) stopped working in case you didnt noticed. The only way we could get points, was by killing you guys (1 point) or get the pick up(4points). While you guys could get both offensive and defensive kills, and still get the pick up.
So thats why you guys got a huge ammount of points in a short time. Its not like you guys never died at our base, you died, and died alot.

I was yelling at the blue team to move to the red base, since we couldnt get any defensive points, but most of them didnt listened me.

Anyways i congrat the red team for never quiting even with the huge diference in points.

Greets
antY

Inferno

• Crazy Man
  • Frontline-battles! :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2011, 01:40:41 pm »
That was fantasic,congratz blue team and i hope more events will be coming up soon too!

Klaus

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Argonath RPG
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2011, 02:04:32 pm »
The event was good fun, I have to say. Most of you are aware of the problems that existed so if there's a next time  those issues will hopefully be fixed. Blue won in the end because they had more dedicated players. For most of the day Red were outnumbered. Still it was all fun and games and both sides had fun- AFAIK.

NicoArin

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2011, 02:15:37 pm »
it was very fun

george

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
    • LBR Clan
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2011, 02:17:25 pm »
hehehehehe, Blue is the best!
GG!

(LBR)George, XE Head Scripter, Xs Developer, LBR's founder, playing VCMP since 2009

undercover

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2011, 03:44:44 pm »
whey i can't connect ?? ??? >:(

ZaP ZaP

JuaN

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2011, 04:32:27 pm »
it was a good game no doubt, the only thing i didn't like was the slide glitch, hope it aint gonna be allowed in the next season of vice war.
Cannot rate own posts

kevinsito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2011, 05:02:13 pm »
Gratz to blue team it was great, everyone had advantage and disadvantage but at the end we enjoyed 18 hours or pure gameplay :D with rocket, slide, lag, etc. Hope we can enjoy another event like this one.

No Thijn,i bought a cd for windows 7 Tiny Edition earlier.

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2011, 05:39:04 pm »
whey i can't connect ?? ??? >:(

Idiot... the event is over.

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2011, 05:42:32 pm »
6 hours till the event would've ended and i left because there were 8 reds and 21 blues...srsly..