login
May 05, 2024, 10:36:48 am

Author Topic: General Discussions  (Read 19234 times)

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
Re: General Discussions
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2011, 04:47:02 am »
It's not like we weren't allowed to use it, we were playing with respect, being in clans we didn't want to show our shitty faces sliding all over the place, and using spazzes all the way. Guess Mk doesn't care, but we do  ;) .

Yea you do care thats why you were so outnumbered :)

you do care thats why kevin was rocket glitching all the way :)

and we become shitty faced if we use slide on reply to that....

every thing was allowed, we didnt do anything against rules...

You didnt like it...we dont care.....sure loosers always have excuses...go cry me an ocean and drown in it...
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2011, 05:04:42 am »
It is pretty natural that losing side moans.
Nothing wrong with it, thats human nature  ;D

FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE TROLOLOLOL xD  :P  :P  :P  :D  :D  ;D
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2011, 05:37:37 am »
It is pretty natural that losing side moans.
Nothing wrong with it, thats human nature  ;D

FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE FUCK BLUE TROLOLOLOL xD  :P  :P  :P  :D  :D  ;D

lol.
Like what axxo said losing means nothing, that point is to have fun
Like what people say you will learn from your fails  :)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2011, 05:39:41 am »
i am so sad i missed most of this event :(

JuaN

« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2011, 08:25:48 am »
FaF, you're accusing us of crying and complaining "LOSER MAKE A OCEAN, KEEP CRYING" and all of that, you're Mr.INEVERCRY or something right? how come then you're always crying, moaning and complaining about lag, in special
about flamesay, looks like you have never seen yourself playing, so you couldnt notice, you're one of the most morbid laggers in the whole vcmp (like the 70% of MK, just take a look at moric :D )

I complain about the lag and as i usually complain at it, i do NOT accuse others of complaining about it, but you complain and cry but later you accuse others of doing it too, kinda contradicting eh and pretty much a hypocrite? :D and it's not still a secret that the blue team got a bit of advantage so stop acting as if this wasn't true and faf next time be a bit more rational before you post something, please :)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 08:32:08 am by JuaN »
Cannot rate own posts

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2011, 09:19:23 am »
we were playing with respect
Is that a joke? Seriously though, playing with respect?? Don't make me laugh, there wasn't a single person in the blue team using rocket sliding, as far as the red team i can't say the same, i just started sliding because red started using the rocket glitch/bug.

To the ppl moaning about laggers, stop, there's really no point arguing over that. There was laggers on both teams so stop saying the blue team had laggers, the red team had laggers too, and to be honest none of the blue team laggers lagged like this:

Bass was lagging really bad, and no I wasn't bugged to him nor did he paused, if you look at the chatbox you can actually see he was just typing, while getting shot at, anyone who fought him knows what im talking about.

Code: [Select]
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[16] GeorgesStPierre: 14 can an admin kick Bass  please
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[2] Donstald: 14 yeh fafsdogsdgtjhrfasrd
02[18:03] * [MKs]Walter (MKsWalte@6073D85A.4F7E079E.D52164AE.IP) Quit (Quit: )
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[19] [MK]NewK.: 14 indeed
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[16] GeorgesStPierre: 14 his internet is no where near suitable to play
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 [DZ^]Tabasco picked up the red base pickup and scored 4 points for his team!
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Time Remaining: 9 hours, 54 minutes and 7 seconds.
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Blue: 26174 Red: 2459
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 3** [11] ULK.Vinny has joined the server.
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[6] [MK]F.: 14 ye i agree with hanney
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[8] [VU_T]Inferno: 14 tell me a reason to kick bass
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 3** [24] [Ka]Squida has joined the server.
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[3] [VU_T]Bass: 14 Fu
[18:03] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 7[16] GeorgesStPierre: 14 he's basically camping at the spawn and no one can shoot him

Bass wasn't kicked because of his ping but one member of the blue team was continuously getting kicked by NicoArin and other admins. It was this "Undercover9" guy, how is that fair?
Code: [Select]
[18:53] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin [VU]NicoArin kicked (BKS)Undercover9. Reason: fix your lagg plsAnd what's  funny is that NicoArin was also lagging himself and later got auto kicked like 6 times because of his ping :thumbsup:

and it's not still a secret that the blue team got a bit of advantage so stop acting as if this wasn't true and faf next time be a bit more rational before you post something, please :)

lol juan, i don't know if you know this but in the first few hours the red team got points by drive-bying and got +100 kills with the seasparrow, and in the last hours the defensive points for the blue team were broken, so if we killed anyone near our base we woulnd't get any defensive points so don't say blue had advantage, we had more disadvantages then advantages, the only advantage we had was having more players in the last hours and that's really something the red could have avoided since most of them started to ragequit.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 10:18:00 am by NewK »

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2011, 09:44:19 am »
Outlawz, there will be topic about the new bases made in due course, please don't post any here.

The way I see it is that players were fairly balanced on both sides, the mix of laggers, skilled players and nubs was the same. The only thing that was different was that blue had 30% more players registered than we did. They also had a couple of very dedicated players who played for hours.

Either way, when I got to play it was a lot of fun. Next time we will put restrictions on certain weapons and techniques, but for now let's just take what it was for what it was, an almost entirely restriction-less war allowing everyone to exploit this game to gain one up on each other. The only way to really 'win' at VC:MP is if you can take what someone's got, do it back to them and do it better. There's no use in crying about people using certain techniques if you can't master them yourself and do them right back.

Writer of excessively long posts

CoLa_z0r

• Crazy Man
  • Agape z0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2011, 09:46:04 am »
I still dont know how to rocket slide, someone teach me please ;D

>VC:MP Since 2007.
>Founder & Leader of DU (2008~).
>Highest Spree: 90 (@LW) | Highest Score: 1100 Kills (@SvM), 341 Kills (@LW).

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2011, 09:50:05 am »
Oh guys stop this off topic discus
This event was created to have fun,acquaintance with the people,have some knowledge about old/new players and meet again, there's lots of things to say.
Be more smarter don't be annoying. I just get disappointed when i saw this conversation
Now just chill down and be more humanity  :)

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Zegro

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2011, 10:20:00 am »
I think I was the only red using spas

I was full time laming, spaz flamethrower grenades.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2011, 10:28:05 am »
I still dont know how to rocket slide, someone teach me please ;D
Yeah i know what you mean, you are saying that you don't really slide with it and that's true you don't, but when you use it, it causes major desync issues and you kinda sllide away and sometimes while lying on the ground xD

Sometimes when i shot you, you fell, lost hp and still shot me a rocket to tha face while lying down lul  :'(
I don't mean you only, i mean anyone who used the rocket got wildly desynced with other players, hope that in 0.4 there will be a better sync when using the rocket.

FaF

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Clan MK
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2011, 11:04:58 am »
FaF, you're accusing us of crying and complaining "LOSER MAKE A OCEAN, KEEP CRYING" and all of that, you're Mr.INEVERCRY or something right? how come then you're always crying, moaning and complaining about lag, in special
about flamesay, looks like you have never seen yourself playing, so you couldnt notice, you're one of the most morbid laggers in the whole vcmp (like the 70% of MK, just take a look at moric :D )

I complain about the lag and as i usually complain at it, i do NOT accuse others of complaining about it, but you complain and cry but later you accuse others of doing it too, kinda contradicting eh and pretty much a hypocrite? :D and it's not still a secret that the blue team got a bit of advantage so stop acting as if this wasn't true and faf next time be a bit more rational before you post something, please :)

Rofl where are you taking it Juan?? did i complain about lag in vice war? i complained only about the sea sparrow, which we all did....keep it to the vice war please....

we got fucked by Kevin's rocket glitch numerous times...did we say anything? no....as it was part of game..and actually i myself liked it...was something that killed the boredom for me

Instead of fighting over the past here...why dont you guys just let it go...we will see everything in next Vice war event.

Accept the defeat like true warriors and work harder next time...

P.S.- I guess this topic should be locked or whatever...
I don't feel any need to argue these guys anymore...no more replies from my side now...say whatever you want to....

Better Luck in Next vice war.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 11:20:45 am by FaF »

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2011, 11:10:31 am »

[18:53] <@ViceWar-Bots> 12 Admin [VU]NicoArin kicked (BKS)Undercover9. Reason: fix your lagg pls

duhh
we don't ban anyone for lag (if thats what the reason was for ban), and i know when i was playing there for couple of minutes, undercover was just not lagging badly, nor warping, he was just moving killing dying simply like others.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 05:44:07 pm by Crossfire|OutlawZ »

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2011, 12:11:27 pm »
hehe

both sides had laggers
both sides had sliders
blue used spazzes more
red used rockets more

at the end of the day it could have been the other way around and people will still complain, was a good FUN event and I hope it happens again and gets the same turnout

on a more sour note some of the administration was poor (e.g. someone on red (pm me for name) kicking faf wasn't cool)

antY_ARMY

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2011, 12:12:26 pm »
[Offtopic] Don't know if mentioned before but when the server crashed, sometimes the money reset, I went from 90k to 0

Just letting you guys know. :police:

on a more sour note some of the administration was poor (e.g. someone on red (pm me for name) kicking faf wasn't cool)

Kicking Faf, and baning the other guy (wich i dont recall the name) with the reason: "Reported by an experienced player".
I mean who cares if its experienced or not. Atleast attempt to check before pressing the Ban key.
 One of the worst moderation I've ever saw. No offense   >:(
« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 12:29:14 pm by antY_ARMY »