login
March 28, 2024, 04:49:09 pm

Author Topic: FPS Problem!  (Read 16855 times)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
FPS Problem!
« on: January 13, 2017, 05:34:54 pm »
Hello!
I'm here for request you help, i've got serious problems in my FPS's on VCMP
I Don't know what is the reason exactly. I've saved some games on a memory where VC was located too. I leave VCMP while i was playing this games, but when i tried to play VCMP again the FPS were going down till 20/21 FPS with my frame limiter turned off. I didn't had this problem before i downloaded those games, after it, i deleted those games and tried to play VCMP again but the problem is still here, please can someone help me?
It only happens on my VCMP, not in VC,i ran my VC and it runs perfectly! Also it happens sometimes, i'm playing normally but after few time it starts, and next the game runs normally again, and then it happens again etc...
Thanks!
(sorry bad english xD)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 05:51:00 pm by leder99 »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky

BliTz

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: FPS Problem!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 06:07:49 pm »
Hello!
I'm here for request you help, i've got serious problems in my FPS's on VCMP
I Don't know what is the reason exactly. I've saved some games on a memory where VC was located too. I leave VCMP while i was playing this games, but when i tried to play VCMP again the FPS were going down till 20/21 FPS with my frame limiter turned off. I didn't had this problem before i downloaded those games, after it, i deleted those games and tried to play VCMP again but the problem is still here, please can someone help me?
It only happens on my VCMP, not in VC,i ran my VC and it runs perfectly! Also it happens sometimes, i'm playing normally but after few time it starts, and next the game runs normally again, and then it happens again etc...
Thanks!
(sorry bad english xD)
i've experienced it too
what i did is
1)cleaned junk
2)reduced my game_streammem

it fixed my game

try updating graphics driver
Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 06:09:07 pm »
Do you get constant low FPS or does it get low in some areas/situations?

Try playing with Game's stream memory

/setconfig game_streammem 512
Then restart your game.
Useful Useful x 3 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 06:21:22 pm »
Sometimes this happens with me too and my keep stuck when fps drops will try these when this happen with me again.

Thanks
Useful Useful x 2 (list)

Credits : KocKex

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 07:10:35 pm »
i will try everyway and will come to you later, thanks for the support axxo, blitz and smd!
it happens in all the maps áreas axxo xD
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 07:16:05 pm by leder99 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

credits to ponky ponky

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 08:15:38 pm »
I've saved some games on a memory where VC was located too.
Cracked from torrents? Maybe your PC is part of botnet now. Just as option.
Informative Informative x 3 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 08:16:29 pm »
1st one works for me
So i had the same problem like you. At first everything ran very smoothly and without any fps drops. I played assassins creed black flag with 60 fps and league of legends with 110 fps. But then suddenly it became like unplayable. The fps dropped on AC to 10 and in league of legends to 30 it was really annoying to deal with it. I went to the web for help. And i found someone mention MALWAREBYTES to scan your pc. I did a quick scan and found 3 THREATS:

PUP.Optional.bandoo - from iLividsetup
PUP.Optional.bandoo - from iLividsetup (yes i had 2 of them)
PUP.Optional.softonic.A - from softonic downloader for video.

These 3 files were in my downloads map and were not really hidden. But my pc started to work fine again after i did the scan and had them removed.

I hope this helped someone
Try this

Hi, it's probably due to CPU throttling. Which means your CPU is overheating hence forcing it to downclock itself . To prevent itself of any further damage. Download "open hardware monitor" It's free , and so far it's working flawlessly for me. Then let it running while you are playing. Once it starts to have the sudden fps drops, alt+tab , and check the open hardware monitor's CPU temps- And if they are 60°+ . Then you found your problem. Easiest solution is to get a new cpu cooler. I bought a coolermaster 212 evo , because my budget is very low. But it does the trick. If you have more money get something better.

Hope that helps.

Edit:both quotes  are from this site.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/127518-13-sudden-drops-games
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:19:48 pm by SMD »
Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Credits : KocKex

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 09:12:11 pm »
do u notice lag after some time when chat messages appear?
Agree Agree x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Amal

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 04:32:33 am »
use ccleaner
Agree Agree x 3 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Azal

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 05:09:51 am »
could you please tell me are you using any sort of dedicated graphics?

if not even a 512 mb card, for instance the AMD Radeon HD 7750 or 6350 could make for a decent investment if you want to play rather older titles, if you want an alternative from team green i can't help you as i'm an AMD guy :P

i may clarify that i was able to find a few cards with 512MB Vram at 10$ price point.

in case you are using a graphics card already try checking if your CPU/GPU downclocks for any reason, normally heat, if that isn't the case not having your cards drivers can also be a problem.
Funny Funny x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 05:48:18 am »
Do you use wildows 10 ?
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 03:56:45 pm »
Do you use wildows 10 ?
Yes i do

do u notice lag after some time when chat messages appear?

No crys

Do you get constant low FPS or does it get low in some areas/situations?

Try playing with Game's stream memory

/setconfig game_streammem 512
Then restart your game.

Tried but didn't work, thanks anyways  ;)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

credits to ponky ponky

La[Z]eR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • VUz0r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 04:32:12 pm »
I got same problem in windows 10 but after facing the problem but after resetting window it got fixed
I faced the problem for 1 month.and was fixed automatically.
Looks like it's window problem

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 07:05:16 pm »
From my guess, there is a chance that the new game you loaded in your pc recently uses the Xbox app and it might be the thing that is causing FPS drop.

One more thing, do you see certain notification when you launch any game ?(they are basically hotkeys for recording a video or taking a screenshot ,etc)

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 09:05:40 pm »
From my guess, there is a chance that the new game you loaded in your pc recently uses the Xbox app and it might be the thing that is causing FPS drop.

One more thing, do you see certain notification when you launch any game ?(they are basically hotkeys for recording a video or taking a screenshot ,etc)
no, when i launch my games it runs normally.
it looks like i fixed it with this

1st one works for me
So i had the same problem like you. At first everything ran very smoothly and without any fps drops. I played assassins creed black flag with 60 fps and league of legends with 110 fps. But then suddenly it became like unplayable. The fps dropped on AC to 10 and in league of legends to 30 it was really annoying to deal with it. I went to the web for help. And i found someone mention MALWAREBYTES to scan your pc. I did a quick scan and found 3 THREATS:

PUP.Optional.bandoo - from iLividsetup
PUP.Optional.bandoo - from iLividsetup (yes i had 2 of them)
PUP.Optional.softonic.A - from softonic downloader for video.

These 3 files were in my downloads map and were not really hidden. But my pc started to work fine again after i did the scan and had them removed.

I hope this helped someone
Try this

Hi, it's probably due to CPU throttling. Which means your CPU is overheating hence forcing it to downclock itself . To prevent itself of any further damage. Download "open hardware monitor" It's free , and so far it's working flawlessly for me. Then let it running while you are playing. Once it starts to have the sudden fps drops, alt+tab , and check the open hardware monitor's CPU temps- And if they are 60°+ . Then you found your problem. Easiest solution is to get a new cpu cooler. I bought a coolermaster 212 evo , because my budget is very low. But it does the trick. If you have more money get something better.

Hope that helps.

Edit:both quotes  are from this site.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/127518-13-sudden-drops-games

don't know if it is fixed now, i'll be playing the game and looking if there is still the problem, thank you everyone for giving me a hand :D
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

credits to ponky ponky