login
April 28, 2024, 12:52:04 am

Author Topic: Application - Maddy  (Read 3118 times)

AliJaffer

• Terminally CHILL
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Maddy
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2015, 07:41:10 pm »
Good luck.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 09:17:11 pm by AliJaffer »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Angela

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • failure is not falling down but refusing to get up
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2015, 07:59:08 pm »
Maddy you need to improve yourself more enough to join VU, You aren't mature right now and you didn't mentioned everything in your application.
Good luck.
                                                                                               +

To be honest, I don't even know you, and who are you for judging other applicants and saying that they are newbies and immatures....  :-\
I guess my clanmates think same.   :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2015, 08:08:30 pm by Angela »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Deadmau5

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Real Madrid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2015, 11:10:27 pm »
Hahahaha , No

If you didnt receive an invite yet, means they don't want you. :-X By aXXo

Tomz

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2015, 03:04:22 am »
Accepted
feel free to wear the [NYB] tag wherever you go!
A bunch of NYB'z are trusting you since now on, please do not dissapoint us

GOOD LUCK :D :D :D :D :D :D
Agree Agree x 2 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 Artistic Artistic x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 7 (list)

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2015, 07:32:10 am »
Good luck Maddy

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

Gabriel

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2015, 08:26:43 am »
Previous clans: JH- I had created it, due to lack of members, closed it, DU- Kicked, UK-Closed
You didn't mentioned DK in your past clans why?

http://dk-clan.ga/index.php?topic=127.0

And what about DJ and TmG?
Why did you Leave your previous clan/s: DJ- Closed. TmG- Closed.

On DK forum...
Quote from: Maddy

Also your old nicks:
Your Previous nicks: Micheal, Keiran

I accept my mistake about DK but FYI I was never in TmG.

I don't understand why you guys never want to change your impression against me. Nobody ever gives me a chance to prove myself. Like Shenn, in my POV he WAS a complete noob who actually improved and even got a good rep with ULK. Most of you guys knew me from like 2013 or 14, I accept during the Period I was a complete noob and was immature, But for example, Angela and I became friends recently, she thinks I'm good. Why? Cuz she liked my new attitude. And Axxo. He wants to know more about people and gave me a chance, why not you guys? Why don't you guys forget about my past and give me a chance? I'm sure that I can prove myself

Regards
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 08:38:46 am by Gabriel »

Freak

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Secret Slayers
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2015, 08:31:39 am »
Previous clans: JH- I had created it, due to lack of members, closed it, DU- Kicked, UK-Closed
You didn't mentioned DK in your past clans why?

http://dk-clan.ga/index.php?topic=127.0

And what about DJ and TmG?

On DK forum...

Also your old nicks:
Your Previous nicks: Micheal, Keiran

I accept my mistake about DK but FYI I was never in TmG.

I didn't said that you were in TmG, you said it yourself in your DK application.
Check this!

Gabriel

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2015, 08:40:15 am »
Uh that was TmK, must be a typo, sorry.

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2015, 08:49:48 am »
Nobody is against you cut this freakin crap for God sake you're making me sick saying this everywhere. "everyone is against me nobody likes me"  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( dude you are calling VU member an idiot and you are expecting trainee vote from us? first you have to stop being jealous from others success that is the reason why you can't get in clan, same you done in DU, and you are doing same mistake over here, this is my first and last advice.

P.S please don't edit your post again.

« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 08:56:01 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2015, 09:00:51 am »
No.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Credits to Bart.

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2015, 09:35:24 am »
Srry no.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Gabriel

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2015, 10:56:47 am »
Nobody is against you cut this freakin crap for God sake you're making me sick saying this everywhere. "everyone is against me nobody likes me"  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( dude you are calling VU member an idiot and you are expecting trainee vote from us? first you have to stop being jealous from others success that is the reason why you can't get in clan, same you done in DU, and you are doing same mistake over here, this is my first and last advice.

I never said that everybody hates me. I have realized my mistake and I am apologizing to Sevrin, please forgive me.

Guys please give me only one chance. Put me under probation. Please I will not disappoint you guys, just give me one chance..... This is my only hope.....
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2015, 11:08:58 am »

I never said that everybody hates me. I have realized my mistake and I am apologizing to Sevrin, please forgive me.

Guys please give me only one chance. Put me under probation. Please I will not disappoint you guys, just give me one chance..... This is my only hope.....
"Please" means you are begging for vote and this thing will never help you in any official clan, we are not saying don't apply in future thing is you need to take time off from vcmp and make your mind relax play any other game, and you have to make each VU member to change their mind to vote you please will never help you it'll only work in NYB. and as you said nobody is changing impression about you that is because you are not changing yourself at all you have became more noob than ever. my advice is play with VUs specially with Servin because you called him "idiot" because even in future if you get in VU he'll be your clan mate. good luck

Denied.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 11:12:10 am by WiLsOn »
Agree Agree x 1 (list)