April 27, 2024, 08:04:30 pm

Author Topic: VCMP Folks, what about an A/D match?  (Read 813 times)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
VCMP Folks, what about an A/D match?
« on: October 11, 2022, 03:16:41 am »
I've been thinking about the current situation of VCMP, and I thought that even though no event is going to be done by now, there's still a chance for us to have a very special meeting in-game.

I thought of this:

VCAD 'The Ultimate Match'

Two hours session

Pre-scheduled on Holiday dates

Registration needed

What do you think of this? Got any more ideas? Let's get our veterans and newbies all together! And how better to do it than with a fixed schedule, so it's possible for a good number of players to join?
Friendly Friendly x 1 Useful Useful x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
Re: VCMP Folks, what about an A/D match?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 01:41:58 pm »
go fuck yourselves motherfucking trollops cock-big suckerk foreign tatti idiot
Funny Funny x 4 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Hazard

• Crazy Man
  • RELAX!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022, 05:12:41 pm »
why only a/d, let's do rtv too.. long time haven't played

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 01:43:47 am »
I can +1 to that. If anyone else is interested in this kind of event please do comment. We cannot throw a gay party just for Hazard and me. We need more people. So Alpays, throw that shit ass soda you're drinking right now, and get your ass to here fucking post a comment supporting this idea. Thank thee.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2022, 05:31:13 am »
Denied. meet more Deja VUs.

Count me in if that's happening either in 2022 or before Vice War 10: Lost in Virginity.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Alpays

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2022, 08:43:04 am »
VC-MP isn't as inactive as its thought nowadays. VCAD is doing great and we are getting 20+ players everyday. I would say biggest problem is other important round based dm servers such as KoTH, RTV are dead which most people find it more fun for the fast paced gameplay and they're easier comparing to A/D so everyone can play.

I can +1 to that. If anyone else is interested in this kind of event please do comment. We cannot throw a gay party just for Hazard and me. We need more people. So Alpays, throw that shit ass soda you're drinking right now, and get your ass to here fucking post a comment supporting this idea. Thank thee.

I didn't reply to it since we were already planning such thing and i didn't want to leak. However, as we announced we are planning to make a team tournament in VC A/D, anybody who can form their own team is invited to play, of course.
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

CarlessCar: GTA6 will be like Windows 10 and 11, you will get it for free as a update. Just play GTA5, it is the next GTA already