March 28, 2024, 01:56:00 pm

Author Topic: More cheating x2  (Read 5178 times)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
Re: More cheating x2
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2018, 05:07:50 pm »
I knew I would see this in near future..!
Agree Agree x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

Aaron

• Fanatic
  • Eighth Avenue Furies
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2018, 05:12:57 pm »
Didn't doubt at all tbh
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2018, 07:53:06 pm »
Lmao the funniest thing I've seen yet, boasting all about 'skills' and calling other people hackers and then this comes up.
Agree Agree x 3 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Bird

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2018, 09:47:40 am »
Didn't doubt at all tbh
You maybe were caught up in some other business like making up excuses not to ban that Switzerland angry Sirian refugee known as Nippon. You wouldn't see shit, dickhead.

~hunt
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2018, 11:11:59 am »
Didn't doubt at all tbh
You maybe were caught up in some other business like making up excuses not to ban that Switzerland angry Sirian refugee known as Nippon. You wouldn't see shit, dickhead.

~hunt

You're evading a permanent ban, Hunting. I overlooked it while you sorted your shit out with NewK, and wanted to wait and see if you'd changed, but you're just spreading toxicity across the forum. Bird's account is now permabanned.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Late Late x 1 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

PunkNoodle

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2018, 12:57:04 pm »
You're evading a permanent ban, Hunting. I overlooked it while you sorted your shit out with NewK, and wanted to wait and see if you'd changed, but you're just spreading toxicity across the forum. Bird's account is now permabanned.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 (list)

XpertThief.

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2018, 02:58:05 pm »
I knew I would see this in near future..!

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2018, 03:14:29 pm »
lol poor guy, busted a cheater and got himself banned
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 12 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2018, 05:32:23 pm »
lol poor guy, busted a cheater and got himself banned
Poor he :(

rip caspy the friendly ghost xD

Didn't doubt at all tbh

~hunt

hmm.. toxicity...
yaar
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 05:37:24 pm by aWaIx »
Disagree Disagree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2018, 05:35:17 pm »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2018, 11:17:01 pm »
h.... hhhhh
buah
jehhhhh
JEHahahahahahaha

So, which VU is getting caught cheating tomorrow?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2018, 12:19:43 am »
h.... hhhhh
buah
jehhhhh
JEHahahahahahaha

So, which VU is getting caught cheating tomorrow?

you
Funny Funny x 7 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2018, 04:58:09 am »

Yeah, I should have said 'kids' not Indian kids to avoid being misunderstood, especially when I might be quoted out-of-context in the future.

I guess this comment was made around 7 years ago. Back then, VC:MP was mainly played by Europeans and Americans, but then there was an influx of 10-13 year-olds, almost exclusively from India, and they were super annoying - not because they were Indian, but because they were kids. They just happened to be from India.

Gotta say, I'm a little suprised that people are passing around comments I made on mIRC seven years ago. Would be interested to see what else you can dig up, and to see the rest of that conversation.
Funny Funny x 8 (list)

Writer of excessively long posts

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2018, 06:42:10 am »
Whether that comment was intentional or not Charley, you've definitely predicted the future with it.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 9 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 (list)

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

morphine

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2018, 10:40:55 am »
Whether that comment was intentional or not Charley, you've definitely predicted the future with it.

Prophet Cheesus
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)