May 01, 2024, 05:11:17 am

Author Topic: More cheating  (Read 39905 times)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
Re: More cheating
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2016, 10:59:44 am »
There's this thing in the present called a proper mouse that can do this for you.

Stop being stuck in the year 2000 and be butthurt over something that is common in modern day gaming.
http://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=7727.msg89812#msg89812

Explanation

Hello everyone, today I'd like to make something public. Something important which I think everyone should know about. It is important for people (more importantly server staff members) to know this tool exists and it's being used and distributed. I'm talking about a tool/program that some people of this community use to give them an advantage by modifying their mouse sensitivity settings. This tool is a .dll that is injected into the game and through the use of an additional .ini file, you configure your mouse's individual X and Y axis aswell as zoom sensitivity.

So why is this a big deal? For those not aware, VC:MP 0.4 used to have an option on the config file that allowed players to do this same thing. Individually adjust their mouse's X and Y axis. This allowed players to have for instance, super high sensitivity for horizontal mouse navigation, but low sensitivity vertical mouse navigation and viceversa. A long time ago, VC:MP Devs decided to remove this option and added another option that allows players to adjust their sensitivity proportionally for both the X and Y axis, instead of individually. Therefore leveling the playing field for all players. This means the players would no longer be able to adjust their mouse's X and Y axis individually.
What the fuck are you on about.
Agree Agree x 4 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Quote from: Tical
All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 24, 2016, 11:06:50 am »
this is the proof of how being in a trial stage without being promoted during  2 years could affect to your mind, an advice fellow vcmp mates that are currently in a trial stage, do your best and try to get the full tag as soon as possible, dont let that happen to you.

with all of my best wishes.
cough yes, why not. Atleast I don't cheat and don't cry to Admins why their Server scripted failed. You seems be really liking My MK promotion. I've screenshots what happened off boards. I don't have to prove to a tard clan mate who is impressing His clan leader, Not just You, including the one who I believed were the best like, Noori, ZUBI and Servin. So get off My promotion as I know I was right there. Better to get of My MK topic and save some rep and respect for Your shitty clan. :)
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 24, 2016, 11:16:55 am »
As i said fellow trial mates around vcmp, dont let that ^ happen to you, good luck you all with your promotions, im sure nobody will ever reach bhai's record 2 years on trial stage.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 3 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 24, 2016, 11:19:54 am »
Was trying to link you to a reply of mine regarding that program. And the fact that there is no option to change "zoom sensitivity". Only the tool I mentioned can do that. With the mouse, there are only toggles you can assign on those sensitivity stages you meantioned. Don't know what you mean by quoting that first paragraph of my post.

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 24, 2016, 11:27:17 am »
Was trying to link you to a reply of mine regarding that program. And the fact that there is no option to change "zoom sensitivity". Only the tool I mentioned can do that. With the mouse, there are only toggles you can assign on those sensitivity stages you meantioned. Don't know what you mean by quoting that first paragraph of my post.
I understand what you're trying to say now, I thought you were referring to your original post and explanation of said tool.
However, this is still possible to be done by anyone via several ways.
1. The tool you're describing by injecting some type of .dll into the game.
2. Creating a macro (can be done via mouse/keyboard software depending on which product you're using) to adjust scroll speed in windows mouse settings while playing.
3. Creating a script via third party programs like autohotkey to change scroll speed in windows mouse settings while being ingame with the press of a button. This would be the easiest option for anyone who doesn't have the knowledge or resources for above mentioned methods.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 11:32:24 am by Sora_Blue »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

All I know is you're a polack glitcher. Why are you pretending to be not a polack glitcher? Admin probably saw marcell the polack glitcher fucking around with RPG at close range, he did the right thing and banned you before you could polack glitch. Not actually being a polack glitcher could probably help

Kelvin

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • Miami Killers
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2016, 11:31:39 am »
It is total nonsense to talk about bhai or his promotion here. Don't get off topic.
Agree Agree x 5 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 24, 2016, 11:41:46 am »
I understand what you're trying to say now, I thought you were referring to your original post and explanation of said tool.
However, this is still possible to be done by anyone via several ways.
1. The tool you're describing by injecting some type of .dll into the game.
2. Creating a macro (can be done via mouse/keyboard software depending on which product you're using) to adjust scroll speed in windows mouse settings while playing.
3. Creating a script via third party programs like autohotkey to change scroll speed in windows mouse settings while being ingame with the press of a button. This would be the easiest option for anyone who doesn't have the knowledge or resources for above mentioned methods.
I know you can do that with macros but that's not the same as what the tool does, as I said, the tool I mention needs no press of a button. It simply changes your zooming sensitivity and doesn't affect your scrolling sensitivity while doing other actions like changing weapons for example.

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2016, 11:48:08 am »
I know you can do that with macros but that's not the same as what the tool does, as I said, the tool I mention needs no press of a button. It simply changes your zooming sensitivity and doesn't affect your scrolling sensitivity while doing other actions like changing weapons for example.
I explained it already that you can bind sniper mode activation key to right click (scope button) as hold bind. so when you scope the sniper mode is activated in 0ms and now u can zoom faster. And when u exit scope your main mode (settings) are activated again in 0ms. Which makes it same as the tool above. If you still say it is not "same thing done different way."
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Sora_Blue

• Crazy Man
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 24, 2016, 11:49:47 am »
So it's basically becoming a sort of "hardcoded" thing in the game for say scopes only, making them fully zoomed in while you aim down sights if desired?
Still above mentioned methods are pretty much the same thing and probably harder to detect as well.
I can see how people call this cheating but then again, the means and methods are out there for everyone.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 11:52:01 am by Sora_Blue »
Agree Agree x 3 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 24, 2016, 11:51:17 am »
I explained it already that you can bind sniper mode activation key to right click (scope button) as hold bind. so when you scope the sniper mode is activated in 0ms and now u can zoom faster. And when u exit scope your main mode (settings) are activated again in 0ms. Which makes it same as the tool above. If you still say it is not "same thing done different way."
Still not the same at all, what if I try to use FPV with an M4 or an RPG? I get that same effect which is not the way the tool works.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 24, 2016, 11:55:17 am »
To all the dumb idiots who are advocating or spreading this tool:

Just think for a moment what consequence it would have when this spreads like a plague in 3rd world countries.

Most of the VCMP player base do not own a gaming mouse. This tool is their chance to wank off to low sens M4 headshots. You will regret it when a mouse with a testicle, blows your razer deathadder away in a M4 skirmish.

Regards,
M60 User
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 6 Winner Winner x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 24, 2016, 12:05:02 pm »
Still not the same at all, what if I try to use FPV with an M4 or an RPG? I get that same effect which is not the way the tool works.
Since when do m4 and rpg zoom?

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 24, 2016, 12:08:38 pm »
Both use right click (scope button) which will trigger your activation key.

KakaroT

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 24, 2016, 12:13:55 pm »
so you gonna zoom in/out with m4 and rpg?

bhai

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 24, 2016, 12:18:13 pm »
You talking about something like this? http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/gta-vice-city/tools/522

Here's the latest version of the camera hack mod for Vice City which enables things such as first person views.

nvm.

As i said fellow trial mates around vcmp, dont let that ^ happen to you, good luck you all with your promotions, im sure nobody will ever reach bhai's record 2 years on trial stage.

It is total nonsense to talk about bhai or his promotion here. Don't get off topic.

Thanks to a bird and [VU R]La[Z]eR recorded some thing really cool from ON clan members. Yesterday, [ON]HunTinG and [ON]Zeruel were testing something in EA. I didn't knew this was happening, So Lazer went there and He was in Studio. Just check this.

Thanks To Lazer for the Video.

You can see How Zeruel's bullets come thro that solid wall. Check Radar and these clicks 0:02 after hitting him he run to check or something else. In the end You can see its Zeruel's. What I'm saying Here is How The Hell Did He Shoot Through That Solid Wall.

Here's 2 more  videos that I recorded.

I smell Speed Gear here, To be honest. That speed nothing else.

The last video is about wall hacks.

You can see 0:00 some shot hit me while there's a wall behind Me and My HP bar blinked. Nothing else to say smart people will get this.

Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)