May 01, 2024, 03:50:29 am

Author Topic: More cheating  (Read 39905 times)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: More cheating
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2016, 06:52:50 am »
-Show me on that screenshot where you could adjust the sensitivity of weapon zooming in VCMP (weapon zooming only, not scroll, the tool I describe allows you to do this)
It's clearly about aiming.
No, it's about players who use this tool having access to functionalities that other players don't. Weapon zooming is one of those.
-A profile is simply a preset, you can give it any name, just like "VCMP", that doesn't mean that it's altering the game's behaviour, you can choose that VCMP profile and go play some other game and it would work.

Sorry, your agruments to link it as 'cheat' is too weak. However, you are coder not a player, I can't blame you  for that.
It is true I dont play much thesedays, but long before I was a coder, I was player. I've been in this community many more years as a player, than I have been as a coder.

About the "Link Program" function, it also doesn't change game behaviour. I'll explain:

If you tick that box you'll be able to link that profile to the game. So when you open the game, the razer software automatically switches to that profile. If I made a profile called "Call of Duty" and use "Link program" to point it to the Call of Duty game, that means when I opened the game, the razer software would change to that profile. If the "Link program" function changed game behaviour, there would be alot professional gamers who would have already been banned for it. By default all changes are applied system-wide as I said, that "Link program" function makes it so it switches depending on the game you have open but still doesn't change game behaviour.
Agree Agree x 3 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2016, 06:53:54 am »
Vito, you are getting everything wrong here
Then tell me correct one.

having access to functionalities that other players don't.

Ownership of gaming mouse too, not everybody own it.

About the "Link Program" function, it also doesn't change game behaviour. I'll explain:

It's change mouse behaviour per game.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 06:57:33 am by vito »
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2016, 07:14:39 am »
And yet, for all the gaming mice that exist, none has the option to specifically change VCMP weapon zooming sensitivity, like the tool described.
Yes, exactly, mouse behaviour, not game behaviour. The tool I described changes various addresses of the game's memory, that is the definition of game cheating. It changes things inside the game. The razer sofware changes nothing inside the game, all the changes are made on the mouse, not the game itself, unlike the tool described.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 07:16:11 am by NewK »
Agree Agree x 2 (list)

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2016, 07:22:29 am »
And yet, for all the gaming mice that exist, none has the option to specifically change VCMP weapon zooming sensitivity, like the tool described.
Yes, exactly, mouse behaviour, not game behaviour. The tool I described changes various addresses of the game's memory, that is the definition of game cheating. It changes things inside the game. The razer sofware changes nothing inside the game, all the changes are made on the mouse, not the game itself, unlike the tool described.
So this software changes X-Y-sensetivity per weapon? What a big distinction switch it by macros? Or it's a cheat because it changes game's memory? I use no-cd, I am cheater too?
Agree Agree x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2016, 07:33:29 am »
So this software changes X-Y-sensetivity per weapon? What a big distinction switch it by macros? Or it's a cheat because it changes game's memory? I use no-cd, I am cheater too?
You have lost your mind m8
even steam provides NO-CD vc, so they are hackers too ?
steam = hacker company ?
the point here mentioned is using third party software which gives an advantage to an individual, here what NewK means in short is:
Using a software to Change Sensitivity below 0.5(the dev's have disallowed sens below 0.5)
and Zoom sensitivity  of weapons like sniper and laser sniper(this function is not in VC correct me if i'm wrong)
Let me repeat it again, sevrin is using a third party software to do so which most of the server will consider cheating (if you leave EC)
Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2016, 07:35:00 am »
So this software changes X-Y-sensetivity per weapon?
Changes zooming sensitivity, therefore should be only snipers
What a big distinction switch it by macros? Or it's a cheat because it changes game's memory? I use no-cd, I am cheater too?
Wow, if you really cannot understand the difference between a no-cd .exe that simply allows you to open the game and a tool that allows you to change game values after the game is open, then I feel like I'm wasting my time here.

You using a no-cd .exe does not allow you to have access to game functionalities that other players don't have. You have the exact same functionalities they do in terms of multiplayer balance, so no, not a cheater.

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2016, 07:37:37 am »
I feel like I'm wasting my time here.
Yes you are.

steam = hacker company ?
Yes by newk's logic.
the point here mentioned is using third party software which gives an advantage to an individual
Gaming mouse's software = third party software too.
And yes, gives an advantage.

So when Hanney VC:MP Beta Tester will be banned in all vc-mp servers?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 07:39:18 am by vito »
Agree Agree x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

BeaTz

• Likes to post
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2016, 07:44:01 am »
Vito is right you can't block Razer software, I'm a Razer user don't cry here vu.
Winner Winner x 3 (list)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2016, 07:48:07 am »
steam = hacker company ?
Yes by newk's logic.
the point here mentioned is using third party software which gives an advantage to an individual

Third party software that changes the mouse behaviour, not game behaviour.
Using a no-cd .exe provided by an official source (steam) is different obviously. You are incapable of making the most obvious distinctions. So you're either playing dumb, or you're not pretending at all.

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2016, 07:52:00 am »
steam = hacker company ?
Yes by newk's logic.

Third party software that changes the mouse behaviour, not game behaviour.
Using a no-cd .exe provided by an official source (steam) is different obviously.
I use non-official no-cd. Ban?
What exacly game behaviour it changes? X-Y-sensetivity? It's mouse's one.

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2016, 07:56:28 am »
I use non-official no-cd. Ban?
You using a no-cd .exe does not allow you to have access to game functionalities that other players don't have. You have the exact same functionalities they do in terms of multiplayer balance, so no, not a cheater.
What exacly game behaviour it changes? X-Y-sensetivity? It's mouse's one.
The memory addresses that it changes belong to the game. Zooming sensitivity aswell, which doesn't belong to the mouse, it belongs to the game.

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2016, 08:01:23 am »
The memory addresses that it changes belong to the game. Zooming sensitivity aswell, which doesn't belong to the mouse, it belongs to the game.
It's just different way to do equal act - change X-Y-sensetivity by specific pressed key(s)

NewK

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2016, 08:04:56 am »
It's just different way to do equal act - change X-Y-sensetivity by specific pressed key(s)
Weapon zooming sensitivity is not. Can only be done using the tool.

krystianoo

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2016, 08:19:08 am »
bonus

Code: [Select]
[21:08:18] <S3vrin> yo
[21:08:18] -KakaroT- I am away, please leave your message.
[21:08:24] <S3vrin> post an unban appeal in EC
[21:08:33] <S3vrin> you'll be unbanned ;)
[21:08:38] <S3vrin> for sure, that's my promise!
[23:08:43] <KakaroT> The administration told me i will be unbanned long ago
[23:08:56] <KakaroT> they didn't mention of posting ban appeals in future
[16:05:11] <S3vrin> Just do it before that I can't approve it nor I go with long ass discussiom
[16:05:11] -KakaroT- I am away, please leave your message.
[16:05:21] <S3vrin> Discussion*
[16:05:42] <S3vrin> Believe me ;)
[19:08:11] <KakaroT> ok
[20:01:06] <S3vrin> Aur ban appeal me sevrin likhna
[20:01:23] <KakaroT> howl na likhon?
[20:05:05] <S3vrin> Nhi
[20:05:14] <KakaroT> ok
[20:05:25] <KakaroT> account approve karo
[20:05:29] <S3vrin> Tu bol k muje nhi yaad kisne ban kiya tha isi liye sevrin likh dai
[20:06:00] <S3vrin> Done
[20:06:35] <KakaroT> ok posting
[20:13:11] <KakaroT> done
[20:17:47] <S3vrin> ECBot1-: 42160c616d3b188c6968a79d8bd20cd7b14ec48f banned by:[ S3vrin ] reason:[ Perma ]
[20:17:58] <S3vrin> Actually you was banned by me xD
[20:17:59] <KakaroT> Thanks :)
[20:18:07] <KakaroT> :v
[20:18:10] <S3vrin> So unbanned now by myself :D
[20:18:17] <KakaroT> :D
[20:18:44] <S3vrin> You know I got raged that time and that happens with everyone who is one some position
[20:18:57] <KakaroT> yea
[20:19:19] <S3vrin> So i personally believed after some months it wasnt you when i had good conversation with hunting
[20:19:42] <KakaroT> The whole drama was useless, we were targeted and forced to close clan by many administrations and krystianoo promised for instant unban if we close clan. But we didn't do it
[20:21:22] <KakaroT> Gohan left clan because we didn't move to his forum of ON when mine was down for some weeks
[20:22:05] <S3vrin> Oh
[20:22:20] <S3vrin> Well not closing the clan was wise decision
[20:22:21] <KakaroT> He said he will test, so i gave him and he promised not to share them. Then when he applied in vu he could do only fool them to get accepted back. So he revealed all the things to them and krystianoo
[20:22:55] <KakaroT> Yea, me and tom disagreed on closing clan. Hunting said he will do but then we didn't let him do later he got it why shouldn't we close
[20:23:37] <S3vrin> It was wise decision and now atleast your clan got cleaned
[20:23:50] <S3vrin> I still dont trust voyaflex tbh
[20:24:25] <S3vrin> Becausw if he didnt distributed nothing would've happened more
[20:24:30] <S3vrin> But thats past
[20:24:53] <S3vrin> You saw they was fucked up in vw6 even the gamemode was in their favor totally
[20:25:10] <KakaroT> yea, all the problem was created due to voyaflex using hacks and sharing with other members because we trusted him then whole clan knew there are hacks then voyaflex went against us and shared f1 with chernobyl and some others. Then he apologized, to get back in clan but later he left after drama happened. The other guy was Gohan who brought more trouble
[20:25:28] <KakaroT> yea, vw was their side
[20:25:35] <KakaroT> yet lost and banned me for f1
[20:25:57] <KakaroT> kelvin kicked me once for "suspecious" reason before i got banned
[20:25:58] <S3vrin> Lol
[20:26:05] <S3vrin> Fuck them
[20:26:08] <KakaroT> :D
[20:26:11] <S3vrin> They can just do this
[20:26:19] <KakaroT> I made many memes, did you see them?
[20:26:26] <S3vrin> Trc made 4410 points in total
[20:26:29] <S3vrin> Yeah lol
[20:26:35] <S3vrin> Thosw are funny
[20:26:39] <S3vrin> Wk site one right?
[20:26:44] <S3vrin> Those*
[20:26:56] <KakaroT> did they put there lol i didn't see
[20:27:10] <S3vrin> I remember 2015 when i came back to vcmp and thought to apply in TZ but when i saw its dead xD
[20:27:22] <KakaroT> yea xD
[20:27:32] <KakaroT> i left because it was dead
[20:27:46] <S3vrin> Then turning point i applied to vu which was bad for me
[20:28:26] <KakaroT> before leaving I wanted to see a better team to join, i could fine none than WK and TRC, rest clans were fucked. I joined wk and then left TZ later Hunting offered me to be admin so I went ahead
[20:28:39] <KakaroT> yea
[20:29:07] <S3vrin> But now im in trc the most experienced, skillful, best clan of vcmp as wk is most skillful but its a team not clan type
[20:29:09] <KakaroT> WK put only one of my meme in their post
[20:29:12] <KakaroT> the krystianoo one
[20:29:19] <S3vrin> Hahahaha
[20:29:22] <KakaroT> yea
[20:29:23] <KakaroT> :D
[20:29:46] <S3vrin> I remember last vw when krys was shouting dont let them take the lead etc
[20:29:55] <S3vrin> He's a pure dickhead
[20:30:01] <KakaroT> yea lol
[20:30:12] <KakaroT> I heard he take pills and he got mental problems
[20:30:18] <S3vrin> VU and krys wanted to win alongwith mk thats why they brought ss
[20:30:33] <S3vrin> Yeah dont you see him by his posts
[20:30:42] <KakaroT> yea, they had all their team made already.
[20:30:54] <S3vrin> He's mental wild wise over confident pills taker bich
[20:30:59] <KakaroT> yea, i see kry's they are like cancer lol
[20:31:13] <S3vrin> But you know what actually
[20:31:24] <KakaroT> after vw vu got same as krys. both being mentally retarded lol
[20:31:51] <S3vrin> TRC, ON and WK is actually pain in the ass for them all of them(VU, SS, MK)
[20:31:58] <S3vrin> They cant do anything
[20:32:08] <KakaroT> yea lol
[20:32:14] <S3vrin> The ctf match was actually in real 5-1 to TRC
[20:32:26] <KakaroT> I wonder when all those opponents gonna rise up and have well managed team play lol
[20:32:36] <S3vrin> Real score is 3-3 but actual is 5-1 to TRC
[20:33:03] <S3vrin> You cant even imagine vu winning against trc in ctf
[20:33:17] <S3vrin> Because ctf needs proper teamwork and courage
[20:33:23] <S3vrin> Which vu doesnt have
[20:33:39] <S3vrin> They rise for the start and then they're fucked up
[20:33:59] <KakaroT> yea
[20:34:12] <KakaroT> vw6 in nutshell was vw5
[20:34:22] <S3vrin> Anyways my mob's battery going to die im gonna charge it and play vcmp for a while as im frew after 3 daya
[20:34:32] <S3vrin> So cya for now
[20:34:33] <KakaroT> same thing happened. VU side leading at first and then crying for lose
[20:34:40] <KakaroT> alright cya
Disagree Disagree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 2 Pwnt Pwnt x 3 Informative Informative x 2 Friendly Friendly x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Sean

• Fanatic
  • [EAF]Sean
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 24, 2016, 08:30:54 am »
Agree Agree x 5 (list)