login
April 28, 2024, 04:33:02 am

Author Topic: Application - Master_Chief  (Read 1112 times)

Master_Chief

• View Profile
Application - Master_Chief
« on: July 13, 2021, 04:50:15 pm »
Nick: Master_Chief

Timezone/Country: GMT + 5

Previous Nicks: Abubaker

Additional Comments: Ahhh yes hello everyone Chief here, so the last time I made the application it got denied due to no self info so this time I am gonna give all info so...

I came to know about vcmp when I was searching for an online game. I mean an open world online game I searched a lot but didn't find anything and at that time I thought that there could be a multiplayer mod for gta vc or samp so I searched and got the mod of both so I downloaded the vcmp one. When I first downloaded vcmp I joined a random server (forgot its name cuz it's like 3-4 yrs ago ) I didnt knew how to register so I just left and deleted vcmp after some time when I reinstalled vcmp the first server which I joined was VCCNR one of the best vcmp server. I registered myself there I had a lot of fun and I made my first ever friend dip his new name is GrainedFish and Evan he randomly uses them like in VCCNR he uses GrainedFish but in PDM he use Evans. So he was my first friend we played a lot together . I made new friends in which I made Army , Fouzan and DownTown. These are my best old friends I used to play in VCCNR a lot then one of my friend ALF_Pro and Herobrine made a server and I was admin there but that server got shut down due to some problems . After it I left VCMP cuz my pc got hacked. After 1-2 or 1.5 year I joined Vcmp again and checked if VCCNR is still alive there I met Zeex. Such a good person he helped me a lot and tbh he is a very unique and good friend. Then I used to play in VCCNR a lot there I got more friends like Ulker , Mody , Roy Stang , Harry etc . I still love to play in VCCNR but I never liked playing in dm server but some dm servers are amazing where I started playing this year including EaD , Capture the base , Vks , Empire gaming Attack & defense , RTV so this was my vcmp history.

Ban history:

Ah yes I got banned from only one server I mean of 200 days xD I got banned in RTV due to hacking yea I am sorry I did it RTV I will make an unban appeal there too the reason was as I was new to dm I was getting killed so for some fun I used Speed hacks but now I know that they are bad and yes I got banned in VCCNR too becuz I didnt liked reading rules xD yes yes but now I had read all the rules and yea I got banned there yesterday due to Death Evade I didnt meant to death evade I didnt knew major was hiding there I placed hit on him and quiited game as I needed to go so yes I got unbanned after I made unban appeal . Ummmm yes that's all. Have a good day and yes Cya .

« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 12:07:21 pm by Ülker »
Friendly Friendly x 1 Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
Re: Application - Master_Chief
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 04:54:16 pm »
We're mainly a DM clan, you think you can adapt? Since you mentioned you really dont like playing DM.

Ulker, Mody, Roy? Any info on this dude?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

ITS THE BIG DOG!

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 06:08:52 pm »
You're continously acting like a child, like saying that you will "cry if I didn't show you the packages"
Honestly at first I thought you were joking but saying it a lot made me feel like you're not joking and you will actually cry, I might seem rude here but dude you're not a baby to cry over literally everything, and you should stop doing that.
No.

Edit: You also said that you will join RG or RT if you didn't get accepted here.
https://ibb.co/FW71QGv
https://ibb.co/6Rwk94Y
« Last Edit: July 13, 2021, 07:57:03 pm by Mody »
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 07:10:43 pm »
You need to adapt yourself with the DM in order to familiarize yourself with the VUs.
Every product VCCNR-turned VU product has done so.
I think you need more time.
Going with a no.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 07:26:34 pm »
I heared that you will be going other clan if you get denied next time(This one), No

Morfin

• Fanatic
  • proud to be turkish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 09:12:33 pm »
im better chef,no
Funny Funny x 4 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2021, 10:50:34 pm »
We're mainly a DM clan, you think you can adapt? Since you mentioned you really dont like playing DM.

Ulker, Mody, Roy? Any info on this dude?
I know him as a regular player from VCCNR, nothing more.

Neutral.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2021, 11:09:04 pm »
Low communication, childish attitude and used hacks in RTV "for fun", you aren't ready at all.

Clarke.

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2021, 02:48:34 pm »
Good luck.

LegendStar

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2021, 02:49:12 pm »
every newbies don't deserve a chance, but they all deserve a respect at least / Call me retard if you wants
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2021, 05:39:04 pm »
No

Credits : KocKex

Drakola

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Do good have good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2021, 08:14:40 pm »
Don't know you. So, Neutral.

Credit: [VU]RoyStang

VU Rookie | VC:MP Player Since 2016

Trax

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2021, 08:54:38 am »

nice height
Funny Funny x 5 (list)

Full Vice Underdog playing since 2018. ,EAD,EC.

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2021, 10:32:52 am »
Edit: You also said that you will join RG or RT if you didn't get accepted here.
https://ibb.co/FW71QGv
https://ibb.co/6Rwk94Y
With that attitude you would join every good clan's denied section not only RT's, Master_chief..

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2021, 12:47:48 pm »
Changing to No.

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin