May 02, 2024, 09:24:38 pm

Author Topic: VCDC Admin Applications  (Read 3512 times)

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
VCDC Admin Applications
« on: January 14, 2010, 02:16:18 pm »
Spaces for adminship are extremely limited, but there is still potential so it's worth a try if you want to contribute.

Admins can be fighters too, they are not seperate roles.

Application format:
Code: [Select]
[b]Nick:[/b]
[b]Timezone:[/b]
[b]Why you want to be a VCDC admin:[/b]
[b]What would your role be in the team:[/b]

Application for entering into VCDC S2 will be closed on 24.1.10 or after we get 40 players.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 12:40:12 pm by StriKe »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Sephiroth

Re: VCDC Admin Applications
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 10:12:10 pm »
Nick: [DU]Sephiroth
Timezone: GMT -4
Why you want to be a VCDC admin: I've been wondering when season 2 would come, and then cutton gives me a nudge on MSN saying it might be coming soon D: (we're no longer arguing), and i think it'd be a fun event to help out with again. I was previously a VCDC admin in season 1 and would like the opportunity to come help out againz \o/ ..... also i am currently still a VC ladder referee
What would your role be in the team: Helping out to organize the event, reffing fights, editing tables, posting results etc..

ja mon, sorry for bad grammar and stuffs ;d

EDIT: xD I just found out I'm already on the staff list, leaving the app here for lulz
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 10:28:14 pm by Sephiroth »
Cannot rate own posts

Tical

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
    • United Legion of Killers
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2010, 10:09:51 am »
Nick: ULK.Tical
you know the rest

DENIED
Your applications has been denied, Reason: All admins voted no.

OWNED! -darfy

maybe you shouldn't have had such a generic app :x  -sephiroth
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 09:04:44 pm by Sephiroth »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Squida

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 11:06:59 am »

Nick:Squida
Timezone:GMT +10
Why you want to be a VCDC admin:Becau, becau, becau, becausseee, I like annoying fighters and I like kittens from lolcats.com. Also I'll get creamed in the group stage anyways. Anyway the point is I'm readily available for long periods of time = convenience.
What would your role be in the team:Same deal as the ladder basically derr.

ACCEPTED
Congratulations, Your application has been accepted.
I LIEK YOUR DAWG :D :D :D
« Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 01:14:08 pm by CoLa_z0r »

Itachi

• Regular
  • Blood & Pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2010, 04:18:17 pm »
Nick:DZ.ItachI
Timezone:GMT -3
Why you want to be a VCDC admin:I just want to help you guys with all what necesary to make this event better, and i still
What would your role be in the team:reporting matches, refing fight...like squida said same deal as the ladder basically

:-*

Denied
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 09:13:25 am by StriKe »

Olo

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2010, 07:21:17 pm »
Nick:[DU]Conchairto
Timezone:GMT +1
Why you want to be a VCDC admin:I am honest and helpful. I have also experience as XE moderator and ladder referee.
What would your role be in the team:Reporting matches, taking photos if necessary.

Denied
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 09:13:35 am by StriKe »
Cannot rate own posts

TheEdwin.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 07:24:26 pm »
Nick:TheEdwin.
Timezone:GMT -5
Why you want to be a VCDC admin:Because i want to help  the fighters and NO let their do Hack , glitch , Etc
What would your role be in the team:Posting results :)

Denied
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 09:13:47 am by StriKe »

ShadowScythe

• OMG is JJFCLiski i love this guy ;D
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2010, 10:21:30 pm »
Nick: [DZ]ShadowScythe
Timezone: GMT -6:00
Why you want to be a VCDC admin: why , i wanna place the order in the matches .so that respect the rules .
What would your role be in the team:basically my job would be to have a detailed report with photos, videos sometimes, things like that when being carried out and fight is over I will have a report that deliver to help ,and referral in fights.

Denied
« Last Edit: January 21, 2010, 09:13:56 am by StriKe »

Foxtrot

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 12:30:47 pm »
Nick: FoxTrot
Timezone: GMT +2
Why you want to be a VCDC admin: I've got a few weeks holiday and i can be online most of the time and maybe i can help you guys out. :)
What would your role be in the team: Well, .. ref-ing fights, posting results, take screenz, maybe recording some fightz ...

ACCEPTED!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 06:00:03 pm by Darfy »
Cannot rate own posts

Javi

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2010, 11:26:17 pm »
Nick: [DU]Forze
Timezone: GMT +1
Why you want to be a VCDC admin: I'm active most of the day and would love to be of help.
What would your role be in the team: Basically the same as every VCDC admin does, reffing fights, updating tables,... I might record some videos if necessary aswell.

Accepted ;)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 06:01:36 pm by Darfy »

oO ty Don for the sign <3

ULK.OLvidO

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 02:52:39 am »
Nick: TLK.OLvidO
Timezone: GMT -6
Why you want to be a VCDC admin: Because there's no admins when someone wants
What would your role be in the team: Refing fights, follow the rules, editing tables, ect

DENIED :_:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 06:02:00 pm by Darfy »

j.king

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 06:04:28 pm »

I find that a bit shocking to belive, if you bother to get on LUnet and on our channel's you'l find that most if not all admins are there. I am on Mirc every day under j-king, or if you have xfire, steam you can find some more admins there. So providing a reason "there is no admin around" is not valid. :)

ULK.OLvidO

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • ULK
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2010, 07:40:54 pm »

I find that a bit shocking to belive, if you bother to get on LUnet and on our channel's you'l find that most if not all admins are there. I am on Mirc every day under j-king, or if you have xfire, steam you can find some more admins there. So providing a reason "there is no admin around" is not valid. :)
I mean that they doesn't have time to it sometimes

Juan_Gun

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2010, 10:39:31 am »
b]Nick:[/b][DU]_maniac
Timezone: GMT +1:00
Why you want to be a VCDC admin: Well i like the tournament and i want to help in it, also i like to see the matchs etc this is good for be a admin/reefere lol
What would your role be in the team: Well how i said i want to help because i like the tournament too i want to active VCDC a bite with tell some player to play matchs
Also its true that VCDC has active admins maybe you guys dont want more admins idk, i know , i havent experience in anything how moderator/admin in vcmp , my english no its the best everyone can understand it a bite i think( D_: )
also every admin comes to be it(admin) in any moment idk if now its my moment >_>
Well
R3g4rds

[DENIED]
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 07:26:17 pm by j.king »
Cannot rate own posts