April 27, 2024, 09:27:31 pm

Author Topic: Application - ImKiKi  (Read 7041 times)

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
Re: Application - ImKiKi
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2016, 09:16:10 am »
nice guy Goodluck  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Credits : KocKex

Ryne

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Winning feels better when you take a little damage
    • View Profile
    • VUmania
« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2016, 09:17:32 am »
Thank you kiki for replying. From my prospective after talking to you on Mirc I feel you hold the abilty to improve in future, Which is why we have this trainee tag. Hope you won't disappoint us.

Trainee
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 09:19:03 am by Ryne »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

EvilSpiriT

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Vice On The Dogs
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2016, 10:25:25 am »
Trainee. He's a helpful guy and is always jovial towards everyone.

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2016, 10:31:59 am »
There's something that bothers me, not necessarily with you but in general applications that come along here. You've been through 3 clans. What have you contributed to their development?

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2016, 11:01:20 am »
There's something that bothers me, not necessarily with you but in general applications that come along here. You've been through 3 clans. What have you contributed to their development?
I had not contributed nothing much to my previous clans just helped in DS and DK clan In setuping their forum

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2016, 12:32:03 pm »
I had not contributed nothing much to my previous clans just helped in DS and DK clan In setuping their forum
We already have a forum. What are you planning to contribute to our clan's development?
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

KingOfVC

• Fanatic
  • UwU
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2016, 01:16:14 pm »
We already have a forum. What are you planning to contribute to our clan's development?
I can offer all my dedication, skills , loyalty and what all I have.
I can contribute in clan wars. And I will improve my skills more.

Current: RTV Developer
Past: EAD Scripter

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2016, 02:21:00 am »
So you state you're done with all of this hacks and F1 stuff. Good for you, thats a way to start gaining some good respect here. But aXXo, logs proves he's wrong or right? How long ago was since the last incident?

ITS THE BIG DOG!

TzUnam

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I'm ~VU~ I NEVER LOSE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2016, 04:15:00 am »
Loyalty is what I worry.
Kiki tell me one thing before give my vote. Why we should trust you?

You can trust me because i had never leaked the secret of anyone and you can ask the other member who know me that and i will never give you any change to prove myself wrong. I know that trusting a person whome You dont know is somewhat hard but it depend on you how much you can trust me.
That's the trouble I don't trust so if you are accepted show reasons to trust...
I vote trainee because your code ability and experience seems interesting from my side.
Funny Funny x 1 (list)

Give me Galletas

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2016, 03:26:41 pm »
But aXXo, logs proves he's wrong or right? How long ago was since the last incident?
June-July
Before the ON saga
Funny Funny x 5 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 20, 2016, 04:03:33 pm »
You can trust me because i had never leaked the secret of anyone and you can ask the other member who know me that and i will never give you any change to prove myself wrong. I know that trusting a person whome You dont know is somewhat hard but it depend on you how much you can trust me.
Thought to give a better look at the replys
The above quote states that you are loyal
But you know what ? You are the worst example of loyalty, don't you ever think that I forgot what you did to TsG, sticking to Karan and souly and not me while i needed your loyalty.If I had a lil more support from a few more active players of TsG then maybe the things could havebeen different.
This is my point of view upon your loyalty and trust me when I say it, people don't change often.
You brought this to yourself
Good day and you know what have changed after this post
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 04:48:04 pm by Dr.Shawn »
Winner Winner x 1 (list)

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2016, 07:33:23 pm »
To be honest, it is impossible to get a playable ping on European servers from South East Asia. You won't be able to represent VU in clan wars.

I'm surprised that you never mentioned programming as one of your strengths in the entire application. It would be better if you shift your focus towards scripting and development if you want to make a significant contribution. The MCF server you scripted might achieve more success if it was hosted in India/Singapore/Pakistan. You won't have any competition from other servers and there are a lot of players in VCMP who would prefer to play on their local servers for better ping.

Right now, I don't think you will be able to contribute much. So, I'm voting no.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2016, 07:50:48 am »
Thought to give a better look at the replys
The above quote states that you are loyal
But you know what ? You are the worst example of loyalty, don't you ever think that I forgot what you did to TsG, sticking to Karan and souly and not me while i needed your loyalty.If I had a lil more support from a few more active players of TsG then maybe the things could havebeen different.
This is my point of view upon your loyalty and trust me when I say it, people don't change often.
You brought this to yourself
Good day and you know what have changed after this post
He was never so called "loyal" to us or anyone, he's loyal to his needs only, each time he left us for retards, ignored us for them, he was the one who disturbed asi loader to us and to me and i still believe that he uses f1 sometimes, i emptied half clip of m60 over him a few days back, lazer was with me, not even 1% damage.

I was saving him in his previous app from you but not now.
To be honest, it is impossible to get a playable ping on European servers from South East Asia. You won't be able to represent VU in clan wars.

I'm surprised that you never mentioned programming as one of your strengths in the entire application. It would be better if you shift your focus towards scripting and development if you want to make a significant contribution. The MCF server you scripted might achieve more success if it was hosted in India/Singapore/Pakistan. You won't have any competition from other servers and there are a lot of players in VCMP who would prefer to play on their local servers for better ping.

Right now, I don't think you will be able to contribute much. So, I'm voting no.
Yeah, he take advantage of his lag all the time, it looks like he's lagging but if you've fought Aaron or King, they always ping 350+ still never lags like Kiki, there's something fishy and its always..

Good luck.
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2016, 01:20:49 pm »
--
Left vcmp at September 10
Pls delete my account
I didn't like the fact that you came back to ruin his app
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 01:25:19 pm by Dr.Shawn »
Agree Agree x 4 Funny Funny x 1 (list)

TheKing

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • THE KKO OUTTA NOWHERE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2016, 01:55:45 pm »
The majority of the Clan members have voted and the outcome has come out to 14 Trainee and 16 Deny. There's no possible way that after the amount of time this app has been open members while change their mind. We wish you good luck, in every activity you engage in and thank you for apply at Vice Underdogs.

DENY.
Agree Agree x 2 Disagree Disagree x 2 Funny Funny x 1 Late Late x 1 (list)

ITS THE BIG DOG!