March 28, 2024, 08:58:31 pm

Author Topic: Application - Saim.  (Read 6206 times)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
Application - Saim.
« on: May 10, 2018, 06:52:33 am »
Nick: Saim.

Timezone/Country: Pakistan/+05:00 gmt

Previous Nicks: saim121 , [BUTT]$aim , butt((2)) , (b)saim etc

Additional Comments:

Hello there!

I’m starting my application with my briefly introduction. I have started this game since 2013 with saim121 Nickname. I made many mistakes in my VC-MP carrier (in the beginning). In 2014 I left VC-MP cause of some Studies Issues. Then I came back in 2016, and trying to be a famous person. Direct I applied in VU Because everyone know that this is great VC-MP community, In 2016 I applied there trice of time like an unfulfilled person and got denied. Then I decided to prepare myself and choose low class tribe. Low class tribe also was a big propaganda for me yeah because I was not ready for it. After great struggles I successful to win their hearts (UF’s) and got accepted as a Trainee member on 23 July 2016. During the passage of time I learned a lot. On 25 March 2018 I decide to leave UF tribe.
The reason of departure is
Sorry Guys I Decide to leave this clan the solid reason is, UF is now no more the Unique as it was before
I'm with you since 2016 and enjoy a lot with you guys and we will be friends until my last breath and I have nothing to say it was proud to be part of this clan
I’m interested in VU, I hope all VU’s member know me well,  and I Think that now I’m ready for it.
Regards: Saim

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 01:50:10 pm by Joker »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Waluta

• View Profile
Re: Application - Saim.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2018, 07:15:40 am »
Good Luck
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

MasterOz

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 07:45:15 am »
It's going to be a hard time for you to get into VU..

Anyways,Good Luck.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 13 (list)

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 09:39:58 am »
Yes, trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2018, 10:30:28 am »
good luck saim :)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

Norman4354

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2018, 10:38:17 am »
@Saim have you discussed before putting an application here? if no, then you might not obtain desired results. I would suggest you to mingle with every VU anywhere if you get a chance.
Cannot rate own posts

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2018, 11:05:25 am »
@Saim have you discussed before putting an application here? if no, then you might not obtain desired results. I would suggest you to mingle with every VU anywhere if you get a chance.

Yeah, I have discussed about it few months ago with Gorcee. he suggested me to make more relationship with VU's. I'm active in-game, and daily met with VU's members in EAD/LW. rather i didn't see you nowadays If you wanna meet me so, what an Idea about tonight? I would to suggest you to Join EAD tonight. Will meet you soon.

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

FulToN_619

• Crazy Man
  • Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 11:44:07 am »
Good Luck!

fulton (the hardest lagger on vcmp, I can't touch him)

Norman4354

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2018, 11:53:19 am »

Yeah, I have discussed about it few months ago with Gorcee. he suggested me to make more relationship with VU's. I'm active in-game, and daily met with VU's members in EAD/LW. rather i didn't see you nowadays If you wanna meet me so, what an Idea about tonight? I would to suggest you to Join EAD tonight. Will meet you soon.
Actually, I am currently busy with my exams and I don't want to step in game until I am finished with my exams. We can meet after 19th may
Cannot rate own posts

Febulous.

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi ....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2018, 01:44:09 pm »
Good luck
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

RoyStang's Art

WiLsOn

• Crazy Man
  • First in battle last in retreat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2018, 02:21:19 pm »
Trainee.
Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

Tobi0

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • I need to improve? I will improve
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 03:18:54 pm »
Trainee for you, good luck.

klein.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 03:29:52 pm »
Good Luck Saim, hope you get accepted ;)

Dr.Danny

• Fanatic
  • Take Risk or Lose the chance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2018, 04:24:01 pm »
hai u gay thats wai voted T okno :thumbsdown:

Im Funny!
Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,if you Love me i'll stay in your Heart,if you Hate me i'll stay in your Mind.

lederhos

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2018, 04:48:02 pm »
I think he deserves a chance, good luck  :thumbsup:
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 3 (list)

[0] [VU]BliTz: lederhoes sounds like trump

credits to ponky ponky