March 29, 2024, 07:01:51 am

Author Topic: Application - Tim01/Tim1997  (Read 6127 times)

Derwaisн

• View Profile
    • ITUniverse
Re: Application - Tim01/Tim1997
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2018, 03:23:59 am »
Good Lucks
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

~* ωαя Tιℓℓ ∂єαTн *~
~* ι'ℓℓ ωιи not ιммє∂ιαTєℓу but ∂єfιиιTєℓу *~

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2018, 04:50:48 am »
a part timer, plays a few weeks then not even a single clue of activity, know him since way long, short tempered,also about his ban history, he was never a regular player in 0.4 till the date, how can one get banned without being active xD
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Master~Sangi^

• Regular
  • I Am Nothing Without Allah
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2018, 07:17:51 am »
Good LucK!   :thumbsup:

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2018, 08:50:44 am »
I respect all your votes guys gangstaras , Diaz and calhoun  you guys haven't patched up with me yet that is why you guys are judging me according to my past Diaz i expected positive vote bro , but those who have played with me they are ready to give me a chance because they know what I've left behind and what i am now.

Still I will like to explain a little.
Gang : The reason you've mentioned that's not the reason dude , I'm not in greed of anything.

Calhoun : You are right mate you know me from way long i guess and yeah i was the kind of person you described maybe your opinion changes if you play with me because now i have much to offer instead of raging and showing kiddo behaviour.

DiaZ : I respect that vote mate , you might have judged me on some base but i still would love to say that give me a chance bro. Loyalty will me 100x with the community.

Thank you auzk I really appreciate your vote mate  ^-^

Karan : I'm just answering you to clear things , I am active in game and yeah on forums too but i haven't saw you in-game in last month some how maybe because of the timing we play on. Talking about Ban I have played this game way long and got banned on Xe servers back in 2012(not after that) but as everyone know no hacks are required to play nor abusing the game commands. I will simply say i can't have a ban history even if i get back online 24/7 (on 0.4 specially)
peace :)

Thanks Fulton ada , Rizwan , Cocakola and Karan.exe :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 08:52:32 am by Tim1997 »

hotdogcat

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • The Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2018, 10:40:40 am »
No

Credits to Bart.

Sk

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • #VU
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2018, 11:29:58 am »
No
Can you please tell use your Reasons? I would love to know.

le pro
http://i.imgur.com/j6yise0.png

Krediit Kokcex

SMD

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Don't teach Father how to make children!Lol Movies
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2018, 01:05:44 pm »
Your skills are good and also you don't talk much (I am talking about now not about your past as i don't know anything about your past) but i would like to know  more about you to consider my vote.

For now its a neutral.

Credits : KocKex

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2018, 01:24:11 pm »
I still don't trust you, you just came back, you're short tempered, you have been caught using hacks several times I believe and above all your attitude use to suck.
I'll not judge you from your past but you need more time, show us how much active you are and how much you can give us.
I'll vote no, and if you reflect even 10% of bad part of your past, my vote will never change.
Good luck with other votes.

ZAiM

• Fanatic
  • I came, I saw, I conquered.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2018, 01:49:18 pm »
NO.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2018, 02:24:56 pm »
Sure SMD , i would love to share about myself.

Shawn im okay with your conditions, i never did hack and i never was proved that was all my glitch i was too good with.
So please dont call me a hacker i appreciate your vote.

Thankyou for your votes guys.
Superiour what else i can say thanks mate 😊

Vedder

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Romancero gitano
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2018, 02:30:05 pm »
Playing with you once or twice isn't enough. I need more time to see your changes as my doctor says.

VC:MP player since 2011. A part of VU. Bearer of a restless desire to understand the world. Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Mariano Moreno, Gazeta de Buenos Ayres. 12 de junio de 1810.

Dr.Danny

• Fanatic
  • Take Risk or Lose the chance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2018, 02:33:10 pm »
Playing with you once or twice isn't enough. I need more time to see your changes as my doctor says.
Going with a No,you need to improve yourself.Good Luck with others votes.

Im Funny!
Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,if you Love me i'll stay in your Heart,if you Hate me i'll stay in your Mind.

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2018, 03:05:24 pm »
Good Luck

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me

Tim1997

• Regular
  • Aspire Moskvish
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2018, 03:41:57 pm »
Thankyou Calhoun , Danny and Saim  :)

Appreciate your votes.

FuRo[X]o

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2018, 06:17:12 pm »
Mada bas VU ke oshe,allah de accept ka no,ma dua dar sara de ;)