login
May 03, 2024, 11:14:25 pm

Author Topic: Application - FlooR^  (Read 240 times)

F1004R

• View Profile
Application - FlooR^
« on: August 06, 2021, 01:04:00 pm »
Nick: FlooR^

Timezone/Country: GMT+6/Bangladesh

Previous Nicks: Yes u Have-Irfan,=KT=Irfan,F1004R,EF.F1004R,Call.ME_DaD,BlacK_WhoLe,x1x,Wsx8.0 etc.

Additional Comments: Sup!I Am Irfan And I Am Living In Bangladesh So I Started Playing Vcmp From 2018 And I Know VU Clan From a Lot Of Times So the Days Am Waiting For many Times That When I Apply In Vu So The Day With Come Finally And I Want To Be A Peacefull And Skillfull Member In Vice Undergrounds So This Is My First Time Application In VU I Hope I Will Accepted With A Positive Votes And My Honesty And I Am A Gay Who loves Clan War Fell Free Anytime If Any Clan War Available And I Leave Vcmp in 2019 and back in 2020 And Now I Mostly Playing Gboyz And Ec Server And Admin Of Gboyz Server Here I Have Some Few Friends In Vu Those Are Lazer And Xmair And I Am Always Trying To Grown This Clan And Support This Clan For Forever! And This Clan Started From 2008 Thats A Very Impressive Pro And a Cool Clan I Want To Support This Clan For Forever!

Have A Good Day All :)

Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - FlooR^
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2021, 01:04:01 pm »
Dear F1004R,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: Meet more VUs.
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny Funny x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD