login
May 03, 2024, 06:00:02 pm

Author Topic: Application - Mody^  (Read 4701 times)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
Application - Mody^
« on: March 21, 2021, 06:39:52 pm »
Nick: Mody^

Timezone/Country: GMT +2 / Egypt

Previous Nicks: GhostRider / TheSwordsMan / MaterialBanjo2 / [KFt]Banjo / =KF=Mody^

Additional Comments: Hello everyone! / Asalam alaikum everyone!

My name is Mohamed Khairy aka Mody^

I joined VCMP Community and started playing in 2017, I was playing mostly in DM Servers until 2018.
In 2018 I started playing in VCCNR Server, I was kinda still new to VCMP with a poor knowledge of English, I don't really remember a lot about my past, June 14, 2020 I created an application to join KF(Killing Force) Clan, and I was accepted 16 June, 9 Aug I was promoted to a Full Member, everything was fine in KF, until some problems with a Moderator and some other members happened, and then I decided to leave in 9 December but the founder promised that everything will change, I agreed, and thought that the clan will be great again, but there weren't any changes... until 9 Jan i had enough of the clan and the problems there, I waited too long for any changes but nothing has changed, and decided to leave the clan without coming back again.
In 2020, I started playing in VFS, I had a lot of fun there. On 13th June, I joined their staff team as an Intern, as my internship trial ended, I was promoted to Moderator rank. Then, I got promoted to join the Adminstration team on 9th August. On 25th October, I was given a step up to the Head Admin rank.

Why do I want to join VU?
Well, Unlike some people in KF, VU members are more intellectual and understanding,  VU is the major clan contributing in trying to keep VCMP alive, also I have seen some friends before and after joining VU, a lot of improvements happened after joining the clan, and they're also a family, no matter what, They play as a team, and that's how the clans are supposed to be, And the best in VU is that they're mature... And I actually had a lot of fun playing with VU Members, and I would like to be a part of the clan, so I can improve myself more, and make more good friends and become one of the family.

Thanks for reading my application.

Regards, Mody

« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 07:14:16 am by Roystang »
Agree Agree x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
Re: Application - Mody^
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2021, 06:54:47 pm »
You have always been supporting me in the gameplay whether any dm server or vccnr and even in staff matters.
I like your dedication towards everything you do.
Trainee. Good luck.
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Major

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2021, 11:25:33 pm »
Good luck brother :)
Friendly Friendly x 2 (list)

Ülker

• Vice Underdog Trainee
  • Fanatic
  • Viva la VU! ❤️
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2021, 11:52:38 pm »
Hey Mody, it's a pleasant surprise seeing you here. I have seen for myself that you are well behaving and have a good attitude, plus your application is well written. However I must say, I never actually knew you to be a DMer. I have seen you lately on EC and KotH every now and then, but I would like to have a friendly duel with you before making my decision. Let's meet up on EC sometime soon.

Neutral for now.

P.S. First Major, and now you too? Next applications will be from your other brothers and sisters? ;D
Funny Funny x 3 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog | VCCnR Manager (Former) | VCAD Moderator (Former) | RTV Administrator | KotH Administrator
(Designed by [VU]Punkie)

Wsx2

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2021, 12:10:56 am »
Nick: Mody^

Timezone/Country: GMT +2 / Egypt

Previous Nicks: GhostRider / TheSwordsMan / MaterialBanjo2 / [KFt]Banjo / =KF=Mody^

Additional Comments: Hello everyone! / Asalam alaikum everyone!

My name is Mohamed Khairy aka Mody^

I joined VCMP Community and started playing in 2017, I was playing mostly in DM Servers until 2018.
In 2018 I started playing in VCCNR Server, I was kinda still new to VCMP with a poor knowledge of English, I don't really remember a lot about my past, June 14, 2020 I created an application to join KF(Killing Force) Clan, and I was accepted 16 June, 9 Aug I was promoted to a Full Member, everything was fine in KF, until some problems with a Moderator and some other members happened, and then I decided to leave in 9 December but the founder promised that everything will change, I agreed, and thought that the clan will be great again, but there weren't any changes... until 9 Jan i had enough of the clan and the problems there, I waited too long for any changes but nothing has changed, and decided to leave the clan without coming back again.
In 2020, I started playing in VFS, I had a lot of fun there. On 13th June, I joined their staff team as an Intern, as my internship trial ended, I was promoted to Moderator rank. Then, I got promoted to join the Adminstration team on 9th August. On 25th October, I was given a step up to the Head Admin rank.

You were kicked from KF for helping r2x's server admins against us to save your admin level there, as for me i never agreed with Thunder accepting you back in KF, i was kicking you from the discord everytime you join + removed your forum acc...

it's funny seeing how 2 faced ppl can be, but whatever...it doesn't matter, having someone unskilled&2 faced with shitty history in any clan will just ruin it,

PS : remember when you used to test hacks in VL,EA with kang? i hope you do, they were good times back then..

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 12:18:39 am by Wsx2 »
Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 4 (list)

Inferno69

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • 👀
    • View Profile
    • VFS
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2021, 12:40:07 am »

You were kicked from KF for helping r2x's server admins against us to save your admin level there, as for me i never agreed with Thunder accepting you back in KF, i was kicking you from the discord everytime you join + removed your forum acc...

it's funny seeing how 2 faced ppl can be, but whatever...it doesn't matter, having someone unskilled&2 faced with shitty history in any clan will just ruin it,

PS : remember when you used to test hacks in VL,EA with kang? i hope you do, they were good times back then..

Your comment here was pretty expected.
Also for the correction, it wasn't an r2x server, i was in VU that time.
He did what he was instructed to.
Clan duties and server duties are irrespective of each other.
He punished you for death evade and syne for severe racism.
Thats what enraged you even more.
Tho, i dont know about that : he teamed with others against you in all vs all death matching. Might be true. That was what your clan matter.
As for the punishment, He was instructed to do that. And for been in clear words, Even if my fellow clan member breaks a rule on purpose with severity, on any server i am administrating, i will punish him as instructed. If mody hadn't punished,
any other admin would have. That wouldn't risk his admin level here n there. He covered it all up by not exposing what you did. But you yourself have written so, thats good too. Kicking him from discord, deleting his forum account. Shows how enraged you were on him for punishing you despite being your clan mate. That much of rage cannot be only due to that proclaimed Team/Clan grief.

Also for his hacking history, he might have not written about it in his application, but he has already told me about that. Hes been a close coworker to me in staff management. You also forgot to mention that it was in 2017*
As for Mody, he literally wrote about KF in good words, instead of all that Instant kicking after a slight burn.
As for KF_T taking him back, it was a mature move by him to do that and i appreciate him really for that.

As for the things, Still being at peace.
You should tell both sides of the story rather than incomplete one to ruin ones application. ^
Disagree Disagree x 3 Pwnt Pwnt x 2 Friendly Friendly x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Wsx2

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2021, 12:55:45 am »
Inferno, Mody was kicked from KF before the cases you've mentioned happened as for "He punished you for death evade and syne for severe racism."  this is way after the kick...

And i didn't mention any of that because he had the rights to punish me if i broke any kind of rule, same with darkrazor in VKS, he banned Thunder (his clan founder), and we're okay with it,

and as i said before, i kicked Mody from KF for helping r2x's server admins against KF in a FIGHT, it was 6 vs 2, and he took their team skin and started shooting us, might be because they threatened to take his level or smth, but yea i made it pretty clear in this pic as to why i kicked him >

PS: Aurora existed in 2018/2019/2020, not 2017, i know Mody since 2016, and we used to be best friends, I know him more than you do and i know what he did...

EDIT : I forgot to mention that he also helped some R2X guy against his clanmate Sos in ec, that was one of the reasons as well, Do your research inferno before throwin in random shit

and this was before he helped r2x admins/members against us in a fight, and it happened in EC, so we had our suspicions upon him till he did 6 vs 2 against his clanmates

at the beginning, he reported Sos for abusing him after Mody teamed up with the R2X guy, then we kicked Sos from KF, then after finding out what actually happened, and that Mody was teaming with some R2x guy against Sos which caused Sos to insult him, I held more grudge on him, and it all fired on him when he attacked KF members in 6 vs 2 with R2X members... that's why i removed his KF forum acc cuz i didn't want him to be in the same clan as i am, cuz i cant stand the 2 faced ppl

« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:28:16 am by Wsx2 »
Funny Funny x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2021, 01:51:55 am »
Inferno, Mody was kicked from KF before the cases you've mentioned happened as for "He punished you for death evade and syne for severe racism."  this is way after the kick...

And i didn't mention any of that because he had the rights to punish me if i broke any kind of rule, same with darkrazor in VKS, he banned Thunder (his clan founder), and we're okay with it,

and as i said before, i kicked Mody from KF for helping r2x's server admins against KF in a FIGHT, it was 6 vs 2, and he took their team skin and started shooting us, might be because they threatened to take his level or smth, but yea i made it pretty clear in this pic as to why i kicked him >

PS: Aurora existed in 2018/2019/2020, not 2017, i know Mody since 2016, and we used to be best friends, I know him more than you do and i know what he did...

EDIT : I forgot to mention that he also helped some R2X guy against his clanmate Sos in ec, that was one of the reasons as well, Do your research inferno before throwin in random shit

and this was before he helped r2x admins/members against us in a fight, and it happened in EC, so we had our suspicions upon him till he did 6 vs 2 against his clanmates

at the beginning, he reported Sos for abusing him after Mody teamed up with the R2X guy, then we kicked Sos from KF, then after finding out what actually happened, and that Mody was teaming with some R2x guy against Sos which caused Sos to insult him, I held more grudge on him, and it all fired on him when he attacked KF members in 6 vs 2 with R2X members... that's why i removed his KF forum acc cuz i didn't want him to be in the same clan as i am, cuz i cant stand the 2 faced ppl

Hello Gerz, Thanks for trying to ruin my application...
Lets start with the hacking stuff
2018/2019 Yes, i have tested and used hacks, But lets not forget "who" shared me the hacks bro, however... in 2020 I got a new Laptop and then a PC, and since that time and i am a clean player.

About the "kick" and teaming stuff

This screenshot proves that there wasn't any "R2x" player, mentioning that R2x Didn't exist at that time either.

About teaming against you and Thunder,
I said it before to you, I didn't team against anyone, You were fighting some random players, and i just picked their team so i don't get killed, plus...i was trying to freeroam at that time, And if i was teaming against you and thunder as you are saying i wouldn't apologize right after killing you, and that kill was also an accident

And about Me and Sos
Sos started with killing me, even tho i was trying to fight with him and not against him, he killed me twice and then i took my revenge back with only one kill, after that, Sos started insulting me, and thats what made me Report him.

The Screenshots that i posted in the report
https://ibb.co/ys1TjXY

https://ibb.co/THHnBLW

The screenshots here clearly shows that there wasn't any "R2x" guy here, and It also shows that Sos started with killing me and i killed him back once.

I understand that you are angry, But i don't get "why" are you angry, also please check your info before posting anything.

Thanks for replying to my application.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:53:38 am by GhostRider »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Vice Underdog Trainee | Mortal Bot - Developer | VFS - Manager | VCDM - Administrator

Wsx2

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2021, 02:08:18 am »
Well Firstly, i have nothing personal against you Mody, nor i want to ruin your app, I still remember the good old times we had when we were good friends, the only reason i'm replying here is cuz i saw how you explained the way you left "KF" which isn't true, so i decided to step in by and tell the whole story about your experience with KF,

so about your response :

1 - At least you admit that you used hacks, even if it was a year ago, it's nice seeing you to admit using them, and as for me i haven't shared any shit with you, so don't start false accusations...

2 -  vicefreeroam server is well known to be R2x clan's place, so me saying r2x members, it's the members of the server and who play it, and most of them were using underalias nicks, you took their team skin instead of taking our team skin and help us, using the excuse "so i don't get killed" but instead you started attacking me and my mates, very nice, why'd you shoot us in the first place if you just wanna watch, or just used /spec cmd? but no you insisted on taking their skin and spawning then shooting us and killing me but whatever..., not to mention we had our suspicions on you way back since the Sos case

3 - Sos was kicked out of KF because of you,we thought he abused you and attacked you, but you didn't mention the part where you ended his spree and helped some r2x guy or whatever against him, not to mention we already had this discussion about Sos's case in discord, in which you left the group after getting exposed  and being asked for the reason of why you did it, which is simply "to not lose your admin level",

anyways i think my job here is done, i've already cleared your case about KF, so starting another pointless drama is useless,  i won't be replying to any lies/shit you come up with, cuz i've already explained everything that happened, VU can believe whatever they want, and i'm glad that you applied for VU so you'll ruin them even more xD.
Funny Funny x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 5 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2021, 11:08:58 am »

2 -  vicefreeroam server is well known to be R2x clan's place, so me saying r2x members, it's the members of the server and who play it, and most of them were using underalias nicks, you took their team skin instead of taking our team skin and help us, using the excuse "so i don't get killed".

That cover failed badly bro.
you said that i teamed up against you to save the admin level.
Meanwhile, the server's database showing only 6 players registered by R2x tags.
And nice excuse of underalias as well.
As for reminder ( multiaccounting wasn't allowed on the server in those days ).
It wasn't an r2x dominated server and give the logic of me saving my admin level by teaming up with underalias ( according to you ) r2x members. They would have kicked me from staff? I was like Head-Admin ranked staff.
Only developers retained the access to kick.
As for hacking and stuff, everyone associated with you has / have / had used hacks in history.
Sos, Gito, Kang, me and many more idr. So you cannot be the only clean fish in a dirted pond.

About the ones team griefing you are talking about in EC, I clearly provided with an evidence that is enough to null your argument.

And you are using the underalias excuse quite well tbh. I am literally impressed.

Like the solution to every problem to prove your half stories :
* Modify some narrations in story *
* dont tell story side that goes against you *
* says the other person was underalias *
* solved *

Also yeah, my first kick was right after me banning you for death evading, so you can't say that the kick was before the punishment cases.

And the 2nd kick was just a while after punishing you / syne.
Unfortunately, you had removed those announcements from discord else i would have shown the time frame as well.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 11:42:29 am by GhostRider »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Roystang

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • rerere
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2021, 11:42:04 am »
too much text man. im feeling SMD-kind.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 7 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

VCDC 6 Admin/Designer, VW8 Designer, VW9 Mod/Designer, VCDM Developer, VCCNR Admin, EG-A.D Moderator, RTV/TDW Admin

TheViper89543

• Regular
  • Violent Breathing
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2021, 12:15:00 pm »
Good luck!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Scalla

• Vice Underdog
  • Fanatic
  • Peaceful thoughts.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2021, 01:00:53 pm »
i'm glad that you applied for VU so you'll ruin them even more xD.
Nah, we're all the way up and you know it.

Back to the topic. Mody, your application was expected and my vote was ready for you, you always seemed to be a well respected guy to me, not by everyone but by the ones who got in touch with you, though since you didn't mention your hacking history I'm going for No, I'd have given you my vote if you told us about your ban history, hacking history and almost everything about your VC:MP history as not all of us know you.
I truly feel bad because who showed us that was Gerz out of everyone in the community.

Anyway, Good luck buddy  O0
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 1 Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Mody

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2021, 01:24:58 pm »
i'm glad that you applied for VU so you'll ruin them even more xD.
Nah, we're all the way up and you know it.

Back to the topic. Mody, your application was expected and my vote was ready for you, you always seemed to be a well respected guy to me, not by everyone but by the ones who got in touch with you, though since you didn't mention your hacking history I'm going for No, I'd have given you my vote if you told us about your ban history, hacking history and almost everything about your VC:MP history as not all of us know you.
I truly feel bad because who showed us that was Gerz out of everyone in the community.

Anyway, Good luck buddy  O0

Well Scalla, as I have mentioned in the application, I don't remember a lot about my past, yes I do remember that I have tried hacks before, but explaining it would be hard if I don't remember everything about it, All I remember was me using hacks in the past, I didn't remember, where, why...etc, but Gerz did that job for me, he reminded me of everything, and I have already told inferno that I don't remember a lot about my hacking history, and that was the reason why I didn't put it in the application, anyways...I understand how it felt knowing that from Gerz and not me, But all that was in the past, 2018/2019 days.
I appreciate your opinion and vote, I guess i should have wrote about it anyway, even if i dont remember, Thanks for your vote Scalla.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 01:28:46 pm by GhostRider »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

Wsx2

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2021, 12:03:37 am »

2 -  vicefreeroam server is well known to be R2x clan's place, so me saying r2x members, it's the members of the server and who play it, and most of them were using underalias nicks, you took their team skin instead of taking our team skin and help us, using the excuse "so i don't get killed".

That cover failed badly bro.
you said that i teamed up against you to save the admin level.
Meanwhile, the server's database showing only 6 players registered by R2x tags.
And nice excuse of underalias as well.
As for reminder ( multiaccounting wasn't allowed on the server in those days ).
It wasn't an r2x dominated server and give the logic of me saving my admin level by teaming up with underalias ( according to you ) r2x members. They would have kicked me from staff? I was like Head-Admin ranked staff.
Only developers retained the access to kick.
As for hacking and stuff, everyone associated with you has / have / had used hacks in history.
Sos, Gito, Kang, me and many more idr. So you cannot be the only clean fish in a dirted pond.

About the ones team griefing you are talking about in EC, I clearly provided with an evidence that is enough to null your argument.

And you are using the underalias excuse quite well tbh. I am literally impressed.

Like the solution to every problem to prove your half stories :
* Modify some narrations in story *
* dont tell story side that goes against you *
* says the other person was underalias *
* solved *

Also yeah, my first kick was right after me banning you for death evading, so you can't say that the kick was before the punishment cases.

And the 2nd kick was just a while after punishing you / syne.
Unfortunately, you had removed those announcements from discord else i would have shown the time frame as well.

bla bla...typical lies as usual, and as i said i ain't gonna respond to any shitty lies/drama you come up with, VU can believe whatever they want idc,

anyways i might be wrong but didn't your bro use hacks in vks like a few months ago? and you was banned along with him? and you kept begging darkrazor to unban you when you were in KF,  and where did your bro get the hacks from? it's obvious he got em from you, i might be wrong, but this case is worth consideration...

https://vkserver.forumotion.com/t16551-denied-unban-requestkfmody?highlight=mody

GudLuck mr.2018/2019 testing/using hacks guy.. VU will be lucky to have someone like you in their clan :DDD
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 12:08:37 am by Wsx2 »
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 3 (list)