login
April 28, 2024, 04:59:18 pm

Author Topic: Application - Robyy13  (Read 155 times)

Robyy13

• View Profile
Application - Robyy13
« on: June 17, 2019, 01:43:27 am »
Nick: Robyy13

Timezone/Country: Romania,Targoviste GMT+3

Previous Nicks: No.

Additional Comments: Hello guys,i am Robert from Romania,i have 11 years i love to play vccnr and fotball i was at fotball i will be again,i live In Targoviste from Romania it was the capital but is old,the city looks good.I play vccnr from a lenovo ideapad 320 Intel celeron and it looks good it need to takes a restart but is ok.I play the game for 8 months I have somewhere 4 days but I always did my homework when I was playing.i have some skills at english like 45/100 but i progress very fast on that category.I have 2 cars on the game i had 3 cars but now a sentinel xs and a freeway.I colaborate with Vasigaran since 4 January 2019 .i like to colaborate with him .We have a spand express biz,we will focus more on the clans since CG has dissolved 89%.I have some money like 1.4M but i will improve i need activity.I have summer vacation for 3 months so I will have time for vccnr to be more experienced.i have a good morale about this server will be new players.i just want to colaborate and the socialize is the key.I like you are a democratic clan and there's not a leader.we all have the right to opinion, after all, that we are not communist or facist!.Have a great day/night i hope is a big text i am improved.Bye!

Funny Funny x 3 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Siezer

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Application - Robyy13
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 01:43:30 am »
Dear Robyy13,
Thank you for your application.

Unfortunately it has been denied for posting for the following reason: We don’t appreciate such information which you have used in your application. More like someone made troll application or maybe it is..
Try to improve yourself and maybe apply again over a few weeks.

Thank you for your interest for the Vice Underdogs Clan,
- Vice Underdogs Recruitment Team.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor