Author Topic: Hax  (Read 2733 times)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
  • we just here for ripmemes.
    • View Profile
Hax
« on: May 04, 2020, 03:07:06 pm »
Greetings, I have 3 videos to present, and I need your thoughts on them

1st video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqsbxcYLtvg&feature=youtu.be ( some aimflick at 0:06 )

2nd video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPn4_zVOI4g&feature=youtu.be

( locking on my head even though the fence is too low and he could just shoot the top of the car,I moved the vehicle a bit and he is following a pattern )

3rd video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bURQMTYeLEM&feature=youtu.be

I'd like from you to give me reasonable arguments about how this can be aimlock or it isn't, VU is the most active forums and I wanted your opinion on this one,

ofcourse your efforts aren't going unrewarded, I'm offering around 1000ecd, 500000 VKs money, and a VKs hydra and avento share if you write me a coherent objective paragraph, and implicating rational arguments.

aside from that you're going to contribute to the community by getting hackers banned and helping me catch them with your experience and mine, we can banish hackers in VCMP :)
Informative Informative x 1 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Hax
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 04:10:23 pm »
Well I can't say for sure. I've caught quite a lot of hackers in my day and what I generally go by is making sure I notice a pattern only a program could follow. E.g. to catch an aimlocker, invite him to a duel and have people watching  it around him. If his aim flicks to other people than you, then it's aimlock
Informative Informative x 2 Useful Useful x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2020, 04:35:14 pm »
Well I can't say for sure. I've caught quite a lot of hackers in my day and what I generally go by is making sure I notice a pattern only a program could follow. E.g. to catch an aimlocker, invite him to a duel and have people watching  it around him. If his aim flicks to other people than you, then it's aimlock
Thanks for answering,

so I just need to know one thing, you see
in the 3rd video I was walking sideway and the aim's just following me,
I just want to know, if that one player always keeps shooting like that in many encounters when I move sideways and his bullets following me, and I manage to record all of that, can it be a valid evidence of aimlock, or do I need more? ( like showing aimflicks and what not )

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2020, 04:40:36 pm »
Well it's a subjective question, and subjective answers won't help you whatsoever. If you have authority in a server/clan and have a subjective opinion on a piece of evidence like that, you act on it. Otherwise you forward it to subjective admins who act on their own subjective opinion.

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2020, 05:08:30 pm »
I can't seem to understand your point, I understand some admins have subjective opinions but how can that question be subjective? I have many other videos of many other players like that, and I want to know if that's enough evidence before I forward the reports, I never had any grudge against 3moree ( even if he is always bothering me ), and I never try to manipulate evidence into making people think he is hacking,

it's your opinion that matters here, because I saw once in LWs , someone getting banned for aimlock just because of this type of evidence,

( an example ) I'm pretty sure omar and his friends are aware of leadaim, but in case I try this technique with him, and his bullet stripes keep following me long enough with no attempt to change the course in order to score a shot then:
I, to my objective view, think that this is aurora/aimlock. However, I need your confirmation/opinion

thank you for answering once again.

Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2020, 07:36:22 pm »
What I'm saying is it's not my opinion which matters in thos case. If my opinion is what you really want, then it's not enough.
Agree Agree x 1 Informative Informative x 2 (list)

RajPut

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • خطائیں عمرِ رفتہ کی، سزائیں عمرِ حاضر کو
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2020, 11:14:20 pm »
it's your opinion that matters here, because I saw once in LWs , someone getting banned for aimlock just because of this type of evidence.
Aimlock version at that time used to work like that.

When you keep moving sideways and the bullets keep chasing your head and can never hit your head. yes that can be achieved if person have low sensitivity but must have a 1km mouse pad for following the very same pattern (Normally you must pick the mouse bring it to start of mouse pad then again move your aim).

Aimlock today is improved and it doesn't follow the same pattern as before.
Agree Agree x 1 Disagree Disagree x 3 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

Pakistan!
Zindabad!

Wanna share your opinion about me? https://viceunderdogs.com/index.php?topic=8850

IamHolmes

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2020, 09:04:35 am »
You neednot know who I am and I do not want any reward. I joined and registered here just to disagree with RaJput. All the opinions here matter alot but RaJput's opinion in my opinion is vague.

I have been a part of management in many servers and had never seen such a rough plain opinion about a hack.
The admin teams never had a detailed analysis of an aimbot and how it works and all that.

Recently, past week, I visited Littlewhiteys forum and saw there, a guy getting banned for aimlock and as the topic went on I spared sometime to look at the evidences that the admin there shared. I must say idk why I felt guilty for the player that got banned. On the discord servers I saw many like 8-10 guys talking about the same thing.So I really want an opinion on the thing so as to make things clearer for the future and to get know real hackers.

I program codes myself and all the possible codes I tried to achieve what the video evidences said at littlewhiteys.com Unban section but no such code could do that because it won't follow the same pattern in the videos, sometimes hitting nearest person and sometimes the farthest, which requires atleast some 2-3 scripts running and then activating them would be a masterpiece.
Link to those who don't know the fuck im talking about: https://littlewhiteys.com/index.php/topic,34339.0.html

I had the two versions of aimlock myself, first one would follow a persons head unless he stops and gets an headshot, second one is independent of whether standing/running.
The player banned there in my opinion stands innocent when I actually had the videos at 0.25x. It would sometimes look like aimlock v.1 but in some videos he would make a headshot while players are moving around , aimlock v.2.  The player would have both aimlocks running in the case but still one concept is out of my reach as a programmer myself, how could he hit near/far targets with a same script designed to follow a pattern.
Many aimlock videos exist there on youtube and on many report forums, but I saw no such patterns but bullet traces just following a player's head without changing the distances b/w the bullets which I donot see in the videos on the littlewhiteys.com forums ( the distances following vary).

Rest you can rate me and let me know where i had a drawback because RaJput is seeing the leaves of a tree while programmers are trained to examine the roots.

If some flicks are to be considered as aimlock, those good at game would fear of getting banned and would have an all time restriction to not have full access to their mouse because some like to just fuck around with their mouse and incase that fuckaround hits a headshot and you record that as an aimlock evidence, that's a big lol.

An aimbot video to consider
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 10:10:11 am by IamHolmes »
Funny Funny x 1 Pwnt Pwnt x 1 Informative Informative x 3 Useful Useful x 1 (list)

ripmemes

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2020, 02:17:27 pm »
If some flicks are to be considered as aimlock, those good at game would fear of getting banned and would have an all time restriction to not have full access to their mouse because some like to just fuck around with their mouse and incase that fuckaround hits a headshot and you record that as an aimlock evidence, that's a big lol.

Yeah LWs are known to ban legit players, including me 2 years ago, i was fucking over by that time as I reported a player for aimlock the day before and was curious about it but after that i was disallowed to play vicewar 7, that was so unfortunate.

but anyway, thanks for your contributions to this topic, very appreciated :]
would also like to know about all the existent versions of aimlock in VCMP( because I don't think there are only 2/3 versions ), and how each one behaves. No one from any server staff really gives a damn about researching in this matter.
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

زيدي ميلي ! زيدي دوري

IamHolmes

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2020, 04:05:44 pm »
As theres no end to coding, there can be as many aimlocks.
Roughly speaking, they are basically of two types:
1.The one in which bullets actually change their path and character remains still. This one is easily detectable at the moment.It is usually a bulletspread to all nearby enemies, hitting heads.
2.It includes player movements, as you aim your character also moves so as to give a realistic approach of actually aiming. This one is the one you see nowadays. They follow a fixed pattern, which is also identifiable.

Prominently, VCMP released aimlocks are of type 2. Some code of targetting the nearest enemy, some the farthest, some nearest to the crosshair and some work upon the movements of players and so.
Some poor aimlock releases merely focus upon following head, which is usually a missed shot when player runs. But what I studied from all the aimlocks is that in a game like VCMP they are useless.It depends on a variety of factors inc latency, and framerates and some movements(jump).

The confusion today in VCMP is due to y-axis lock, which can be achieved through mouse or through scripts. Due to that, there is just a narrow difference between an aimlock and y-lock. Because of y-lock, you control only one sided movement of mouse which is a boosting factor for confusion related to aimlock because as time passes you learn to control the y-axis better. What I see in that littlewhitey case is that RaJput and maybe the rest staff failed to diffrentiate.

RaJput said it requires a low sensitivity to follow heads that way/ a 1km mousepad / a mouse pickup, not true. I say thats possible in half a mouse turn. That is easily achievable through high sensitivity and accuracy. What I see in V2X's case is accuracy and no aimlock. Because aimlocks are coded, there is a constant distancing b/w the bullets when a player follows a particular action.
The video
There is a varying bullet distance for the same running action.

While, perfect distancing and an aimlock example can be seen in

And , that shot cannot be coded lol. Neither its near to crosshair nor any released aimlocks do that unless V2X is a big-brained hacker with codes im unaware of.
And other videos I see is 'instinct'. It is really hard if you ask me to change scripts according to your need for having headshot acc to different parameters. The one-shot videos there aren't even near to proving aimlock, there exist videos on yt of players making the shot and claiming themselves of using aimbot.

Well, what you can do for the moment is that go unban that guy because the evidences you provided are all not sufficient because no identifiable pattern is followed, sometimes one pattern and at times the other. Moreover, spectating isn't reliable, spawning and testing it at the moment is still a better idea.

Whatsoever, anyone else can enlighten me more about it because i don't have any problem learning.

In times like now it is necessary to have a clear difference b/w aimlock and y-lock because majority uses a y-lock or admins would end up clearing the servers. I hope through this littlewhitey case, there would usher an enlightment on the difference b/w aimlock and y-lock and hackers further would be better dealt with.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 04:37:33 am by IamHolmes »
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 1 (list)

IamHolmes

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2020, 05:46:56 pm »
Aimlock version at that time used to work like that.

The video evidences that you gave are about 3 weeks old which isnt late.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 06:00:36 pm by IamHolmes »
Informative Informative x 1 (list)

Anonusertrack

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2020, 07:17:55 am »
Hello sorry for an old topic bump but this time I think I've something useful to add

Actually my ec account wasnt approved yet and I had other works to do, so I thought to better give him an all server ban than ec.

He is probably, in his own video using aimbot / aimlock. He's been always accused of using the same and think time he himself proved it.

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2020, 01:31:34 pm »
Did this idiot really post that?

Yeah, it's definitely aimlock, this was the method I used to originally catch mimo and no_mercy hacking. Asked for an m4 duel and asked someone to stand in their sight as well. The program kept switching targets.

JuaN.

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2020, 02:15:17 pm »
Whats wrong with the hackers busting themselves like this these days lol?. Like spitfire uploading a vid where he was using Zoom hacks in CTF and now this V2X guy uploading this vid where only god may know what the heck he is using there.

Imo we are reaching a worrying level of acceptance towards cheating and hacks in VC:MP nowadays. This only leads to certain players to think its "ok" to use hacks and take advantage over others. Since i started playing this mod i have met a shitload of hackers and i swear i never noticed that level of disregard from hackers as they have now. Like uploading vids to youtube where they are clearly using hacks and using titles such as "Some Frags :D" "CTF Frags" etc, whats wrong with this kind of disregard and not giving a fuck from hackers these days?. I stated it above.

Hacking on VCMP should be more monitored and rules regarding it way more strict, hackers are developing new ways of hacking everyday and also how to hide them in order not to be detected. As a community we shouldnt be accepting these kind of behaviour from these guys hacking and thinking its "ok" or not that bad to hack, Imo this issue is quite serious and new rules should be applied not only to keep the mod alive but due to respect to those ppl that are still willing to enjoy the game without using any hack, cheat or advantage over others, either that or VCMP will end losing the clean players and it will end up becoming a lame hackfest.
Agree Agree x 8 (list)

Sezar

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2020, 03:30:10 pm »
Lol, that is a keybind. I don't know why this douche is too butthurt.

I mean, players play with 30 FPS and 250+ unstable ping, neither did they try to apologise nor try to fix the issue but instead they goes toxic or better, take advantage of it.

Now, when a player is using a keybind which you get from mouse, you point him out and when someone is lagging and desyncing, you are like 'ok  understandable, have a good day'

First get the majority of ppls buy something better than wooden pc and a better net than cafe, then speak lmao.

(This is about v2x video and my personal opinion)

Funny Funny x 1 Late Late x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)