May 11, 2024, 05:38:09 am

Author Topic: LaS3r's clan application  (Read 25395 times)

SaGo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: LaS3r's clan application
« Reply #90 on: April 13, 2011, 01:06:12 pm »
Foxtrot And Veteran what will u say? Stay with no or give him last(x100) chance?
YES    NO
 :thumbsup:     :thumbsdown:
?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 13, 2011, 01:51:55 pm »
DONT LET THIS APP REACH 100 REPLYS

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2011, 01:54:55 pm »
DONT LET THIS APP REACH 100 REPLYS

Why? Would it be bad luck?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2011, 02:04:04 pm »
Were I you, i'd go to England find Charley and thank him personally.
My vote is for trainee, but that still doesn't mean I like you even a tiny bit more.

Veteran

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2011, 03:22:49 pm »
My vote remains. This is Desfire's application and it has reached nearly 100 posts. How many of them has he written? - 5? 6? And none of them has the answer to any of the questions I asked him.
Umm, sir: That was long time ago + as you can see, at the moment i said that, i'm not really doing it. If i really started to post for post-count i would have about 1000 posts or something.
(where he actually takes the absurd idea about highest post count seriously.)
You guys are starting to make me laugh with all of your funneh pics and:
Thats the whole point, We don't know when he's serious..
xDDDDDDDD
UMAD? Did you readed the video's description?:thumbsup:
lolwut? umad? You just randomly heard it from the other members and now you started to spam with it :d
<oh, the maturity.. (:
Call me blind but I don't see him changed so much at all. This application has been up for 11 days now and las3r hasn't given any arguments of why he deserves to be here. As far as I see, for him VU would be a comfortable place to sit in and would guarantee him a bigger chance of being 'respected' more in the vc:mp community.
Maybe the reasons aren't actually so primitive as I see them, but since Laser hasn't said it himself, that's what I see. I'm sure he understands what he has done in the past, though I'm not so sure he would wear the VU_T with full responsibility.

Well, but I see that you, my mates, do and I trust/respect your opinions. Charley didn't have trust in Landwind when he reapplied as well, though he solidarized with others and we all can see the progress gamerx has made. So it wouldn't be correct from me to go against all the Trainee votes in this application.

Since Desifre hasn't proved me anything and I don't have a reason to respect him again, I'm staying with my no. Though this is democracy and I have many reasons to respect the votes and opinions from other VU members, I'm not going to object and feel free to accept this, if you have decided so.  :thumbsup:

My mother-in-law said to me at dinner last week that I overreact too much to criticism.
So I shot her.

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 13, 2011, 03:51:11 pm »
Veteran said the truth 100%. I respect what you said
Las3r is typed or still typing bullshit.
When people vote or say their words you must wait and don't type umad and something like that, Just be quite
I just voted Trainee because i trusted in Charley and SanDisk.

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 13, 2011, 07:13:27 pm »
gamerx

SA:MP huh? :D

Well I 100% admire your opinion Veteran, but sometimes people that you won't like will always have a shot at making something ''dream'' that you don't want them to become a part of. But if we don't give him a chance, who will he become? You've already seen how the community treats him. Of course I know you understand but I'm just putting it out there. Las3r can be a great contribution to our clan someday.

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 13, 2011, 07:39:33 pm »
Noth a membah butt stil to cleear out(lawz) things =)

Veteran the main priorty is the players' interaction ingame and skillz in which las3r is good ( but you have not been playing for since, 2 months? ), by accepting as trainee(or w/e), clans job is to make him excellent (10/10). Its obvious he will get improved in forum interactions and will lrn2post sensible things..too by the time.

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2011, 05:25:57 am »
Noth a membah butt stil to cleear out(lawz) things =)

Veteran the main priorty is the players' interaction ingame and skillz in which las3r is good ( but you have not been playing for since, 2 months? ), by accepting as trainee(or w/e), clans job is to make him excellent (10/10). Its obvious he will get improved in forum interactions and will lrn2post sensible things..too by the time.

We saw that last time...

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2011, 10:14:00 am »
Well , in my opinion, the chances of LaS3r getting accepted is 40%.

And its either because:

-Members have a strong dislike against him.
-Members don't want to see lots of arguments between him ( [VU_T] ) and higher members.
-Or had a chance to straighten himself last time, but may have blew his chances for this one

Although with mine, Fox, Chars, and SanDsk's vote, i'd say about 55%

But it can still go either way at this point.

SaM

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2011, 10:31:14 am »
I'd  change my vote to  traineee but remember laser  1 mistake will drag u too no our out of clan (if accepted)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 10:33:10 am by SaM »

Skirmant

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Ignorance is bliss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 15, 2011, 04:20:21 am »
Alright. The topic has 101 posts and most of people changed their votes to yes. So can we finish this already?

"C++ is a horrible language" - Linus Torvalds, creator of Linux

<SLC> nope. changed my mind. squirrel still sux dix
<SLC> it's just a piece of sh!t
* SLC has quit (Connection closed)

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2011, 04:40:55 am »
Veteran's vote is still no, so I guess this will get denied.
And imo, it should get denied, he's not even posting in here trying to make us change our mind. Not saying that'll work but srsly.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:42:36 am by Foxtrot »

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 15, 2011, 05:46:03 am »
Veteran's vote is still no, so I guess this will get denied.
And imo, it should get denied, he's not even posting in here trying to make us change our mind. Not saying that'll work but srsly.
He knows we're right.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

desfire97

« Reply #104 on: April 15, 2011, 09:16:44 am »

I'm not posting, but i'm watching.
Cannot rate own posts