May 11, 2024, 10:32:47 pm

Author Topic: LaS3r's clan application  (Read 25413 times)

desfire97

Re: LaS3r's clan application
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2011, 07:07:43 pm »
well i only figured out that desfire is trying to tell u guys to chill the f*ck out...
and not post random sh*t and btw:
Stfu and vote
Trainee/Rookie

^
Cannot rate own posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2011, 07:25:23 pm »
We're saying the truth not shit

Because we know what we're talking about
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Playing VC:MP since September 2008.

desfire97

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2011, 07:31:22 pm »
It's not my problem some of you aren't communicating with me therefore some of you doesn't think i've changed :S
So some of you aren't saying the truth actualy...
Cannot rate own posts

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2011, 07:43:30 pm »
fahad's application:

You guys mad? What about this?: http://vu.vrocker-hosting.co.uk/index.php?topic=949.0

See this is why some people really don't want you to be in [VU]. No one needs your opinon in accepting free agents. Maybe if you stopped trying to act as if you run the place, you might get accepted.

It's not my problem some of you aren't communicating with me therefore some of you doesn't think i've changed :S
So some of you aren't saying the truth actualy...

Then how do you expect to get accepted? In order we feel that you should be accepted, you must have a good composure b/w you & the community. And as far as i see it, you're not well liked.

Anyways my vote is undecided.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 07:46:08 pm by Maverick »
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2011, 05:22:52 am »
Big fucking no, you're just a stupid annoying prick.

Crossfire|OutlawZ

• Crazy Man
  • Wubba Lubba DUBB DUBBB BIAAAAATCH!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2011, 05:45:58 am »
How to can

Thijn

• Forum Administrator
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2011, 05:48:11 am »
Lol foxy, Imma vote for no either.

I'm not totally useless,
I can be used as an bad example ;)

"Never do Today, What you can do Tomorrow"

Charley

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2011, 07:35:11 am »
Hmm, I decided to sit back and watch this one for a while before I interjected.

The first thing I'll say is this.
We're saying the truth not shit

Because we know what we're talking about

XGamer, get off your high horse. You're welcome to vote and I welcome your input but seriously, speak for yourself not on the clan's behalf. Some of us would completely disagree that you know what you're talking about. My observation is that you've always had a personal grudge against Las3r because you've kind of been running mates, joined the same time, fucked it up, trying to regain reputation. If he were to progress to your level or further you'd die of jealousy. Don't act like a little girl and suck it up dude, you've gotta see past your previous experiences with Las3r.

Anyway, coming to Las3r. I actually think he has changed a lot. I'd personally be more than happy to accept him as a clan trainee, provided that he too gets off his high horse and gives all this cocky arrogant shit a rest. Las3r is a very bright kid, who in time is most likely gonna be very intelligent imo.

However, were I to accept you into the clan Las3r, it seems it would cause huge contention between clan members, something I want to avoid at all costs. So I'm gonna leave this application open for another few days, to see if any opinions change, but if they don't you'll understand that accepting you would be detrimental to the clan's unity.

Writer of excessively long posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2011, 07:44:29 am »
Sorry Charley.
I'm angry because of something personal.
Anyways Las3r you must prove your self really good
i don't know what to say Just improve your self man!  :)

desfire97

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2011, 10:37:04 am »
Sorry Charley.

Dude, you remeber 1-2 mounths ago me and you in gmod? Ofc why shoud i keep explaining to you :S
I only insulted you once, and that was the time when Gery was teaching me a bit more about drifting. And you came with a Sea Sparrow to ruing all the fun! I told you once "diplomaticly" to stop, twice, but you continued to "f*ck" around. At the end you broke my nervs so i started to rage a little.

And no offends but you have low memory. At the next day i PM-ed you that i was sorry for all the insulting and everything lined up... we were friends again till this day.

Dude, seriously, what the hell?

P.S: Pardon me if i'm acting a little as so called by Knucis "punk-ass ganster", but i can't stop this much ...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 10:42:27 am by LaS3r »
Cannot rate own posts

XGamer

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2011, 12:06:18 pm »
Sorry Charley.

Dude, you remeber 1-2 mounths ago me and you in gmod? Ofc why shoud i keep explaining to you :S
I only insulted you once, and that was the time when Gery was teaching me a bit more about drifting. And you came with a Sea Sparrow to ruing all the fun! I told you once "diplomaticly" to stop, twice, but you continued to "f*ck" around. At the end you broke my nervs so i started to rage a little.

And no offends but you have low memory. At the next day i PM-ed you that i was sorry for all the insulting and everything lined up... we were friends again till this day.

Dude, seriously, what the hell?

P.S: Pardon me if i'm acting a little as so called by Knucis "punk-ass ganster", but i can't stop this much ...
Las3r..
I remember that day. You was drifting with Gery and i came up with sea sparrow and killing you both that's right. If i use sea sparrow it's ok, most of people use sea sparrow to have fun.
Why people created something called DM server?
i was have fun too. Every body have fun
I'm just posting that to defend my self. And i don't mean to insult you with my reply, just saying

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2011, 01:05:10 pm »
rofl that vid made me laugh like hell xD

Its damn popular in our school :p

SanDisk

• Crazy Man
  • Yippie ka Yay, Motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2011, 01:12:11 pm »
Sorry Charley.

Dude, you remeber 1-2 mounths ago me and you in gmod?

EW, GUYS !!!!!

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2011, 01:31:37 pm »
No one cares about how were you two kissing in a tree 2 months ago. Just vote and cut the crap.

Maverick

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2011, 01:57:29 pm »
No one cares about how were you two kissing in a tree 2 months ago. Just vote and cut the crap.

Amen.