April 30, 2024, 07:35:24 pm

Author Topic: Describe your earliest memories from VCMP  (Read 31303 times)

Foxtrot

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Re: Describe your earliest memories from VCMP
« Reply #60 on: April 20, 2012, 02:57:51 pm »
Well, I don’t have time to tell you my whole vc-mp story but I will briefly present it to you

It all started in the summer of 2007 when I found a vc-mp mode on the internet and installed it. At first I didn’t know it would work but I gave it a shot and surprisingly it did work. I joined the first server that popped out (XE) and played there for a couple of hours. I was starting to like the atmosphere, the players but I wasn’t completely aware that there existed a community behind this mode and that people would organize and talk on the forums

I played a few months under different nicknames (I used to join the server with different nicknames everytime) not talking to anyone , just playing on XE. Then I used the nick “GoldGate” for the first time and played on XE and lw but mostly on XE. I was invited to join CG and soon became the co-leader. I was there with Under(Denlow), SanDisk, Sephiroth and Amenine as the leader ( can’t remember the others)

After some time I left CG because it proved to be a big ass fraud. After this XE was no longer my favourite server and I was now playing in LW which I became fond of.  I joined DU (even though I didn’t know much about the clan at that time) mainly because I once heard Sephiroth saying “Why do you DU guys have to be so pro?”. I was accepted as a rookie member and I was promoted to full member the next day due to my big contribution in a clanwar with MK. After this, things became pure awesome. We had tons of clanwars, winning most of them and ranking #1 among the other clans. I became a clan co-leader along with TheOnly and Desert_Eagle.

I was now the co-leader of one of the best clans in vc-mp, admin in the clan’s server and things couldn’t get any better. We had great members like: Darfy, j.king, Sephiroth, Juan, Javi, Desert_Eagle, CoLa, TheOnly, RoHit, Alucard (TyranT), Edga, and many others. We used to have training sessions every week and things were just perfect. My reputation was sky-high, every clan would’ve accepted me as a full member If I were to quit DU. (besides ULK because DU used to be in a constant war with it at that time)

Unfortunately, some things can’t get better and better everytime. My mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and soon had surgery so my attitude became really bad in real life but also in the vc-mp community. I was angry all the time, I hated everyone for no reason. It was a matter of time before I was kicked from DU. I joined VU and Charley accepted me as a trainee thinking I was just a “new guy in town”. I was accepted as a full member but I left soon for DnA hoping that I would there meet my old DU buddies. I was accepted there but then Javi left vc-mp and everyone else went inactive. I then realized that I made a mistake leaving VU because at that time, DnA was just dead.

Again, I left DnA and rejoined VU where I was welcomed as a full member. So  here am I today, kind of inactive because of schoolwork.

A lot of shit happened but those were the most important things that happened.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

VercettiS

• Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2012, 04:39:40 pm »
Hi,
I started VC:MP in the end of 2010 and i first met to "Madara" he was a great and well skilled player at that time, he did told me a bit info + rules which were in VC:MP, after sometimes i entered in one server i did'nt remember which was it :p but its owner was MDJ he also was good player and scripter, i asked him a little bit about servers and scriptings, he said to give him my MSN's ID and i gaved him then he told me how much he knews after that i practiced alot in Pawn and i really became Pro in pawn, after one year means in 2011 i created my first clan and named it as VE and alot of time i spended in VE then i met a guy "0kiedokies" i told him to join VE he agreed to join and i accepted him as first co-leader of VE clan then i got more members ShoTguN, TyLeR, Steve or more But day by day some of the clan mates disappeared and some started of being inactives and i also did'nt opened my clan forums from 2 months because of my Exams and when i opened it, the forum was really in the bad sitchuation and did'nt see my members around in VC:MP then i really sad and decided to close my clan and applied in MK, WildRose said that he wanna test me before his vote, but i cannot be tested because my exams were near then Kelvin told me to re-apply after my exams get finishes and they denied my application, after 3 weeks my exams finished and then i had a big discussion with Nadeem he told me to join TZ "The Zetz Clan" which was closed by Richard but Re-opened by Nadeem and i applied in it for co-leader on TZ and became co-leader of TZ clan and still im its co-leader.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: i Dont care if 10 players aim on me there m60
<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: i only care ABout Nilz
<xCow>: ** [MK]Nilz killed [MKt]DeViL_JiN (Stubby) (Torso) (8.4m)
<xCow>: ** [3]  [MKt]DeViL_JiN: shit

Fercho

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 26, 2013, 11:12:00 pm »
Fercho's Story:
Hi started to play approximately in July 2011 in Xe and Ka Deathmatch with the nick Fercho_13. I just downloaded the game for see how was the experience of play a game online. I remember that I always used the army skin in any server with my two first friends capitan01 and Nelson. Some months later I knew many good guys and my first master [SL]Santi; he taught me the basic tactics of fast switch and in a little lot the c-glitch. In those days I got a new friend Leo in that time. We learned more skills together and also capitan01 and Nelson. After that I got a better aim but poor c-glitch. When I finally had the necessaries skills the leader of the clan AC ~ Anti Cheaters (Cheats) [AC]Rojasiglesias invited me to join his clan. Here I knew some friends more and improved in a lot my skills, but my attitude was still bad. Some moths ago other of my old friend ShOcK. made a clan SK ~ Super Killers, AC was dead and Rojas left VC-MP. I was the Co-Leader and Leader in AC later of Rojas. So I decided leave for join SK. Here in SK I was the third member after capitan01 (Co-Leader) and ShOcK (Leader). I join as full member. With the months, SK was a popular clan. But for this reason SK starts to accept many guys without the necessary knowledge; SK in those moments was known as bullshit. My better teammates were Neko, Franklin, Jago, Jona, Rorro, Leo that changed his nick to MasterX and ShOcK, they were the only good guys here. Many guys starts to leave for afraid to be banned of xe (wrong notices by Ethan) Capitan01 left and join VU, Masterx join LBR and also Neko and Franklin. My attitude was the same bullshit. I was banned one time in xe by Morphine (TLK at those times) for evade by /q. I don't knew all the rules. But I typed the command by an emergency. Some weeks later, I decided create some weird bugs for my use. So I act as an idiot and downloaded the trainer 2012. I was using the hyper hack for go inside some houses for new locs. So Morphine banned me one more time. I think that I was banned in other little servers for the same reason (hyper for locs). I deleted the trainer and started to be more mature. My interest in VC:MP was increased. I didn't use anymore the hacks. One day ULK.Adasko banned me for ban evade (supposedly) the reason of it was because morphine unbanned me for the last time (hyper for locs) but he didn't put a post with the "unban". I was tired for my ban, I had many problems with the unban, someone was playing with my ip. Later of 2 months I think I was finnaly unbanned. Before of that I started to play for a while in a server called "Russian Server". When I was back in XE, my clan was dying (SK) inactive members was the main reason. I made an app for be admin in xe, but unfortunately was denied for above reasons. I knew the problem of my so I decided change. ShOcK. the clan's leader took me for be a co-leader. Because I was the more old in the clan since December 2011 until approximately November 2012. Lucifeer taught to do a weird combat tactic. Here I learned best aim and be more speed. Before that act Ethan also taught me a skill of c-glitch. I with my attitude improved and my skills too. I Started to know many VU members (For a posible app), ShOcK left VC:MP and I left SK. Finally SK dead. I continued with my work of attitude and skills. Finally I made an app to VU (always was my goal in VC:MP) in December I think. In december 28 I was accepted as Trainee. With all my loyal I was a proud member of VU. Some weeks later I made an app for be part of the staff in Xe. I was accepted as lvl 3. Also was accepted in Vice City Stunts & DM (Darius' server). And also was accepted in Xs as mod. In SK for more popularity I invited them to play too in EA, I made an app for be part of the staff and also was denied. In the present I made other app to EA, all fine. But for those days I was inactive in-game for many troubles. I was denied by an unknown reason. I always like help newbies and moderate servers for that reason I love my work. Also I had many problems with a clanmate in VU Kratos. For stupid things in other words a mistake from my part. I was promoted to Rookie in May 21. Weeks later I was promoted to Admin in Xs, Vice Stunts & DM and VCAW. In the present my I consider my attitude good, very good skills, nice english. I'm so glad of be part of VU.

This is my story I hope that you will like it.
   Regards
       ~ Fercho
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 08:46:03 pm by Fercho »
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)

razor

• Vice Underdog Rookie (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2013, 07:48:58 am »
 My story begins when my father bought me a computer. I was really happy beacuse that was my firsth computer. I dindnt know nothing on the computer. Next day was my birthday. My father suprised me by bouying ma gta vc.
So i have started to play it. I have palyed it hole fu*king day. Some missions was hard but i have finished hole game.
I didnt know that vcmp exists. Next month my friend told me that he found vcmp. He gived me the link and i have download it. When i started to play vcmp on some server (idk the name of server) i was trying to use some cheats. (Like aspirine, nutertools, ...) ut it didnt work. After a few days of playing, I became better and better. One day i searched on youtube some videos about vcmp. And there i found some trainer. so i have tryed out the trainer, and it wrked. Next few day of playing i was bored using trainer. So i decided to close and remove the server. And today hacking really sucks. I would do anything to stop the hackers. Now i know what means using hacks. Im trying to forget my past but its hard.

RobinX

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • No looking here! - Personal
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2013, 12:31:03 pm »
Mine:-
My friend gave me VC in a CD and I played it for about 5 months and when I completed all the missions, I felt bored; At that time I knew only SA-MP. So I thought there would be a multi player add-on for VC too. So I googl'ed it and got into the VC:MP Download Page. I became very happy and downloaded it. At mid 2010, I kick off my first VCMP game-play in Sky-City Server. At that time, I met many friends and played with them. I couldn't kill anyone, so I went in search of hacks nd I think an year later I found 2012 Trainer. Then I started hacking in Sky-City and so increased my skills. I used the nick "OAOA" and hacked alot. I got ban, evaded it, then I got subnet ban, I evaded it too ( Still I wonder how! ).  Then my skills increased and I stopped hacking and became the part of The Zetz. Then I came to know about IRC, I used to be at IRC full time and hence I saw many bots there. So, I too made a bot, named "DBotz". So I learned mIRC Scripting. Then I started to learn Squirrel, became a Squirrel Scripter and released some scripts. And then my PC was fucked and VC was wasn't working. So, I lost all my skills and became a nab ;D. And finally I could play VC and I am also the part of Da-HooD family :D, Currently I'm working on my skills.

Regards,
Robin a.k.a RaZor
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 12:40:18 pm by Dany Robert »

-TomZ^ Creationz

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2013, 02:48:07 pm »
I can't believe that all my years I've been here its the first I'm seeing this topic lol.

Well I started playing vcmp in 2007 when I was watching youtube vids of gta and saw a multiplayer component for gta sa and so I looked up if there was one for vc and I found it. Installed it and tried it out. Back then, I had a real shit of a system, AMD Duron, 256MB RAM, no dedicated GPU, was running the game at 1 - 5 fps. At that low of a framerate, playing with others makes it look like everyone around you was speedhacking and you're the only one moving at normal pace. I left the community the following week.

2 years later, my CPU burnt out and I got my new system which I'm still using to this date, Pentium Dual Core, 4GB RAM (2GB now, one stick died), and a 8600GT (died), easily and finally running GTA at well over 200 fps. Went back into vcmp the easter of 2009 and played mainly at XE. LW was popular but not noob friendly as it is now, back then it was mainly pros that were there so I preferred XE. I was playing as an army noob shooting who I can with M60. I saw the stubby style and tried copying it, I even have vids of myself on youtube now from back then if anyone want to see my humble beginnings.

Anyway, I had a best friend Olvido, he was helping me out a lot spamming M60 at the pros but I saw the familiarised tags of everyone and picked up that they were clans. ULK was the most dominant and then MK. I asked and I asked around how to apply and then I found out signed up to both their forums incase I didn't get into ULK but the day I did that, I saw [VU]TheKing. He was killing all of us but seemed friendly so I asked him how the hell you fight like that and he showed me the basics. I asked about the clan and he told me about it and recruited me. I told Olvido he should come too and he also applied.

I got VU_R for skills and Olvido got VU_T for his english, we both wanted full member but he got it before me cuz he was more active and tlky to the community, I was more training and training cuz it was the reason I didn't get full member despite the fact I didn't know everyone to the clan. I eventually got it the October of 2009 and now here I am, almost 4 years later :D

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 27, 2013, 04:33:26 pm »
Bumpers.. Bumpers everywhere..
Agree Agree x 1 (list)

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 27, 2013, 05:38:02 pm »
Bumpers.. Bumpers everywhere..
It is not bumping if the topic is evergreen and the post is relevant.  :)
But yeah, applying to be an admin in an 2011 event is as retarded as it gets.  :blank:

Underworld

• Banned
  • Vale ~ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2013, 07:15:39 pm »
Underworld History:

- At this game i've passed for fights, duels, retarding, brain donors, and more. Since 2008, i've download this game to see Vice City Online (a unique experiencie).

Chapter 1: Hello Littlewhiteys, Hello Cadenas, hello VC:MP!

Since joining LW, i was a totally noob, playing without register, extremely bad skills  (6703 deaths, 20 kills) but i have been helped by my friend [H2o]Cadenas, he have taught me how to put commands, the basic use of commands, Server scripts and more.

Chapter 1 - Part 2: LW Crashed

Playing at LW, a fucking nigga named "[SK]Evil" try to crash LittleWhitey's and he did that, so.. Lw crashed and i have found other server, and Cadenas too... :o

Chapter 3: Bye LW, Hello Mega War

I've joined mega war and i've know Camila, my love :P was my mate for years, unfortunatelly i have been banned from mega war for 3 months for Fake-Spree with my friend ARENA aka Cadenas to got easy money and ARENA too.
At the moment of my unban, Camila's leaving Mega war and from that moment i don't see camila anymore. So with my friend cadenas i've try to find she but noting, She unfortunatelly has leave VC:MP.

This history will continue..
Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Shadow.X

• Regular
  • Klitz
    • View Profile
    • TZ Forums
« Reply #69 on: September 10, 2013, 10:38:53 am »
BUMP :P

So here comes my story , Back in the old days , I played Vice city & GTA 3 , Was happy with those , Got internet in 2006 ,I started playing VC-MP in 2011. I was searching for something , Dunno remember what was it? I found GTA Vice city multiplayer , I downloaded it , It was wierd to me for the first time . I joined LW , And was spawned , Some player kept killing me & i said , What shit is this? I rage quited , After somemonths , I had nothing to do so i decided to play VC-MP Again , I joined a server known as Megawar with nick 'DominatorX' Registered , Was too hard to register , The other day , i forgot my password , So i again changed it to CricticalKillerX , Same with the password , Thinking from sometime & Named my self as ShadowNightX , It was  a nice server afterall , Playing in megawar like a nolifer , I think it was Summer holdiays of the year 2011 , It was a great expierience , I made some friends , They taught me the Jumping-Shots , I saw alot players with "Brackets () " and i wondered why people have Brackets before their Nicknames , I asked some players and they told me that they are some members of a gang , I was excited to know that there are Gangs in this game , It was good times in Megawar , Earning money and etecetra.Once , i visited XE , Found some clan members , There was a TZ Member known as R0X3R , He influenced me to join TZ , And asked me to share him a car in megawar , It was silly :D , I applied to TZ , It was my first application for something , i wasnt assure of. I got accepted as a Trainee , same was Superkiller , He was a applicant with me , He taught me some skills , Some guys in megawar showed me how to do FS , I used TZ Tactics , read them all , Then i met FuriouS_KnighT , His nick was Evil_Knight , Like russians , He came with his friends , Pwning in the Haitan base , I raged on him at that time , After some time , He taught me the actual Fast Switch & Slide glich with Colt45 or Ingram , I got kicked from TZ because i was inactive , i wasn't , I played the whole time in Megawar without TZ Tags because i thought that if i changed the nick , My stats will be lost , i was silly. Nadeem kicked me from TZ for inactivity , I again applied to TZ when i left Megawar & Promised to play in XE instead of Megawar & Be active , He accepted me as trial , That time , I was too curious about the Mods of TZ , I just wanted them , When i was promoted to trainee , There was no fun there as i thought at that time , I left TZ and decided to earn some "Previous Experience in clans" Never thought that "Previous clans" are a tag of a Clan hopper , I joined NxS , Lucky trained me again. I left NxS for no reason & Joined LBR , It was the silliest thing i did in VCMP , I never thought that changing clans is known as Clan Hopper , There was nothing interesting in LBR & VCMP. Was bored , I left LBR & Applied in MK , When i got denied , It was my first deny in VCMP , I found that there is something known as Clan Hopping when MK members called me a Clan hopper , I was pissed , Then , I left VC-MP for a while , Might be 2 months , Played SA-MP in those days , One day , I decided to join VCMP again , then , i knew what is right and what is wrong , I applied in TZ again as my final clan , They denied me , I had a discussion with Nadeem , He invited me to apply again , I refused and answered that let it be , I'll re-apply after some time , i applied in TZ again after a month or so , TZ trusted me , I was accepted as a trial then , Was promoted to Trainee , And now , I am a rookie.
The End , Thanks for reading this Drama :D
Winner Winner x 1 Informative Informative x 2 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)

Eh. That gaming?

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #70 on: September 10, 2013, 05:08:30 pm »
Here's mine.

Started playing vice city about 6 - 7 years ago when after 2 years, discovered i can play this with others too. Installed multiplayer and this is where my no lifeing starts.
Funny Funny x 4 Optimistic Optimistic x 2 (list)

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2013, 04:29:26 pm »
I'm bored so I decided to post something too. e.e

18th December, 2012

I was playing Battlefield 3 in my basement. Suddendly, I got bored of it and took a look at my CD box.
Browsing, browsing... My view got stuck at GTA Vice City CD and thought: "Hmm, I heard there's VCMP too. Lemme try it."
I install it, download VCMP and install it as well, then run it.
First, I see a blank list and I keep wondering why. Then I click "Internet" and a list of servers shows up.
I just used picko123 as my nick and joined a random server.
On that server, I took a car and drove it as a real driver.
Suddendly, someone rams me and bans me for ramming. And I thought "Heh, so much for a welcoming commitee.".
Then I changed my nick to milko_the_ace.
Then browsed the server list and looked for a server that has less players (so I wouldn't get raped so badly).
Found VCCNR, joined it and liked it there. Scripts were nice, admins were kind and no deathmatching was allowed, which was right what I didn't want that time.
I got stuck there, played like a freak and got my first admin level in more than 1 month. Few weeks later, I joined a little RPG gang called TBS. Been in it for 2.5 months, then left it.
Sometime in March, I started joining DM servers.
I was such a noob that time, but at least I still managed to rape them NYB kids.
I wasn't paying much attention to my deathmatching skills, so I just relaid on my luck.
Then I stopped being a ragelord and slowly grew some reputation in VCMP.
In May, I felt a bit bored in this game, so I applied at VU.
They accepted me kindly, with respect and no complications.
After I got back in shape after my surgery, I paid more attention to deathmatching and started deathmatching a lot.
3 months later, I saw a topic called "Promoting Machete" and I thought it's just a random nob who's trying to lick my ass, but no, I actually got promoted. I was a bit shocked, I admit. Then I paid more and more attention to my deathmatching and poof, look at me now (not trying to show off hhh), I can say I am pretty good.
And so on and so on... I kept getting friends, befriending my enemies and improving my deathmatching skills.

Regards, [VU_R]Machetito
Winner Winner x 2 Informative Informative x 4 (list)

ferrari32

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2013, 05:06:23 pm »

18th December, 2012

I was playing Battlefield 3 in my basement. Suddendly, I got bored of it and took a look at my CD box.
Browsing, browsing... My view got stuck at GTA Vice City CD and thought: "Hmm, I heard there's VCMP too. Lemme try it."
First, I see a blank list and I keep wondering why. Then I click "Internet" and a list of servers shows up.
Suddendly, someone rams me and bans me for ramming. And I thought "Heh, so much for a welcoming commitee.".
Then browsed the server list and looked for a server that has less players (so I wouldn't get raped so badly).
Found VCCNR, joined it and liked it there. Scripts were nice, admins were kind and no deathmatching was allowed, which was right what I didn't want that time.
I got stuck there, played like a freak and got my first admin level in more than 1 month. Few weeks later, I joined a little RPG gang called TBS. Been in it for 2.5 months, then left it.
I was such a noob that time, but at least I still managed to rape them NYB kids.
I wasn't paying much attention to my deathmatching skills, so I just relaid on my luck.
After I got back in shape after my surgery, I paid more attention to deathmatching and started deathmatching a lot.
3 months later, I saw a topic called "Promoting Machete" and I thought it's just a random nob who's trying to lick my ass, but no, I actually got promoted. I was a bit shocked, I admit. Then I paid more and more attention to my deathmatching and poof, look at me now (not trying to show off hhh), I can say I am pretty good.
And so on and so on... I kept getting friends, befriending my enemies and improving my deathmatching skills.

Regards, [VU_R]Machetito
Milko the ace.. Did you use to follow me around on argonath? :D

-Proud member of VU since August 18 2011, SvM server Admin, Vice Legends server Admin, Playing VCMP for way too long to remember

Milko

• Crazy Man
  • <message removed by RajPut>
    • View Profile
    • Dark Negative Anti-Social
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2013, 05:13:17 pm »

18th December, 2012

Regards, [VU_R]Machetito
Milko the ace.. Did you use to follow me around on argonath? :D

Not sure. Some admin banned my subnet when I was picko1234.

Pleyo

• Vice Underdogs (Inactive)
  • Crazy Man
  • Best Sona main ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2013, 11:55:47 am »
Nice story, Machete.