login
April 30, 2024, 08:48:35 pm

Author Topic: Question about VW  (Read 651 times)

Aky

• View Profile
Question about VW
« on: December 26, 2019, 12:33:44 pm »
Hello! I registered this account yesterday, because I want to participate with this nickname at ViceWars. I followed the steps provided on the help page, that meaning that i went to the benchmark server to test my FPS. Entering the server I've recived the message stating that "No account found with username: aky". I waited until today, because I thought it takes some time for the information to be sent to the server and here I am, opening this topic.

So, did the registration ended or what?
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

GangstaRas

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Representing VU for Life
    • View Profile
Re: Question about VW
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 12:44:09 pm »
Sounds like you made a forum account (which is needed), but you didnt register your ingame nick details.

Please click this link for such registration: https://viceunderdogs.com/portal/vwplayer/profile

You should be met with inputting your ingame nick, your ingame password of your choice to login to your account on the server later on, and the team you wish to play under. It is after this you go to the benchmark server, login with these details then proceed to do the benchmark tests.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Aky

• View Profile
Re: Question about VW
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 01:18:10 pm »
Sounds like you made a forum account (which is needed), but you didnt register your ingame nick details.

Please click this link for such registration: https://viceunderdogs.com/portal/vwplayer/profile

You should be met with inputting your ingame nick, your ingame password of your choice to login to your account on the server later on, and the team you wish to play under. It is after this you go to the benchmark server, login with these details then proceed to do the benchmark tests.
Thanks!
Friendly Friendly x 1 (list)