login
April 28, 2024, 03:31:11 pm

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 878 times)

karan

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: September 10, 2016, 06:46:49 pm »
I know nobody cares but, it's been always that i wanted to do this, not because i am a quitter but i am tired of explaining to the people about what i did and why i did, I know what I've done and the reasons behind it, some of people here that used to call me their "friend" too left me, everything, I never bothered to care about what i feel, i always joined and showed up even when knowing that I've fucked my own reputation being a puppet of someone, i don't really need to mention his name, things started to fall when i showed him my middle finger, anyways it's better we don't talk about past things here, I was never a bad guy, my ingame attitude was always fake, I never wanted to be like this but I've always being like this, it was always that people doubted me when i acted nice to them and its pretty obvious because i never respected anyone here expect some, anyways coming to the point, I've been playing since April 2008, I never wanted to do this but I'm leaving the community, i want a favor from everyone, that is the delete my accounts from every possible place, counting VU forums as well, i already messaged wilson to delete my account, if someone else can do it, It'll be nice, Thank you :) I'll miss you all. :) I apologize if i ever hurt you, I can't count, there's too many, or whole vcmp, forgive me if you can or else, i wanted to say "suck my dick" as its in habit :P but it's your choice :) Good bye people :)
Winner Winner x 2 Artistic Artistic x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 2 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

vito

• Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 07:02:13 pm »
Bye Karan.
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Dr.Shawn

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 08:22:11 pm »
loose game quit playing game
cry 4 justice
and justice 4 what ?
acting weird and talking weird and behaving weird
blame game never ends

ZUBI

• Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 08:32:05 pm »
commentless speech look like there is some deep fight inside the vcmp, anyway bye, one day everyone will leave :)

Credits : Berkley/Gohan

QarZ

• Crazy Man
  • you won't be able to think about anyone other than
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2016, 11:16:52 pm »
bye don't come back
Funny Funny x 3 (list)

mairee

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2016, 10:25:57 am »
wat about munmun

VU Full Member | VCDC 6 Coordinator & Scripter | EG A/D Contributor | Developer of VCCNR | Developer of KTB | Ex-Scripter of EAD