login
April 19, 2024, 06:58:34 pm

Author Topic: =KF=StyLisH^  (Read 1117 times)

Syndicate

• View Profile
=KF=StyLisH^
« on: December 25, 2016, 04:16:24 pm »
Assalam u Alikum ( May gods blessing be upon you)

I just wanna discuss about this StyLisH here as we all know that he is the leader of KF clan and therefore being in his clan his attitude skills and every other thing has an impact on it players and actually he is representing if his attitude skills behavior aren't good  you can't say that his clan has good players. Now he got banned in Vice war server and according to him he was banned for the reason speed hacks where he clears himself with "they have a 3rd class server i wasn't speed hacking i have just lowered my fps to get an advantage in the duel" so now i need your help tell me how much do you trust Stylish how well is his reputation around the whole vcmp? since VU's are known for the more experienced players of VC-MP
Thank you.
Funny Funny x 2 Winner Winner x 1 Brain Donor Brain Donor x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

D.E.[[V]].I.L

• Fanatic
  • Never curse your fate.
    • View Profile
Re: =KF=StyLisH^
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2016, 04:18:32 pm »
Assalam u Alikum ( May gods blessing be upon you)

I just wanna discuss about this StyLisH here as we all know that he is the leader of KF clan and therefore being in his clan his attitude skills and every other thing has an impact on it players and actually he is representing if his attitude skills behavior aren't good  you can't say that his clan has good players. Now he got banned in Vice war server and according to him he was banned for the reason speed hacks where he clears himself with "they have a 3rd class server i wasn't speed hacking i have just lowered my fps to get an advantage in the duel" so now i need your help tell me how much do you trust Stylish how well is his reputation around the whole vcmp? since VU's are known for the more experienced players of VC-MP
Thank you.

I am not reading it. Conclusion?
Funny Funny x 1 (list)
Agree Disagree Funny Winner Pwnt Informative Friendly Useful Optimistic Artistic Late Brain Donor

Never argue with an idiot, he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Casper

• Crazy Man
  • Dark Fighters
    • View Profile
    • DF Clan - Dark Fighters
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2016, 04:49:54 pm »
Don't cry here
Funny Funny x 2 (list)

FuRo[X]o

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 04:19:31 pm »
I have fought to him his skills seems very good.But his attitude seems bad cuz if someone kills him then he just starts chasing him everywhere. It is also included in sluttery.And if someone does sluttery and it means he has bad attitude.

aXXo

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2016, 08:33:42 pm »
crybaby

Turns game speed faster every time he dies.
Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 6 (list)

MaDKilleR

• Vice Underdog
  • Crazy Man
  • Hi.
    • View Profile
    • MaDKiLLeR's Site
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2016, 09:41:29 pm »
crybaby

lol ^

This and he's a total retard. Has a small group of children in which he likes to boss around. Nothing more than that.

- [VU]MaDKiLLeR

As1

• Regular
  • UF4life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2016, 08:23:06 am »

ohhh

aWaIx

• Crazy Man
  • Don't hate me, hate your weakness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2016, 10:23:57 am »
crybaby

lol ^

This and he's a total retard. Has a small group of children in which he likes to boss around. Nothing more than that.
Agree with MaDKiller.

TheJeanStyles

• Fanatic
  • J<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2016, 08:06:13 pm »
n.n

FuRo[X]o

• Fanatic
  • Miami Killers
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2016, 05:47:27 pm »
crybaby

Maybe he has raped you hard and you have bask from that  :)
Sorry for impolitness
Optimistic Optimistic x 1 (list)

Saim

• Vice Underdog Rookie
  • Crazy Man
  • Life is Torment
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2016, 11:18:52 am »
VK Friend :D

"All hope is gone"

Credits to me